+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody still having "Processing Update" status after updating profile?

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
g_singh76 said:
I made a new account and created a new profile, but I haven't put the Job Bank ID yet. I'm going to wait till they fix this problem. I just wanted to see why I couldn't see "Continue" button.

If you make a new profile, you can see continue button all the time, but there are still bugs in there. I accidently put 30 hours a week instead of 40 and my points were considerably less than my original points, and when I went back to correct it, it wasn't increasing my points. So, whatever the problem is, I think they will solve it before next draw.
Hi g_singh76

Were you able to see your points without linking your EE profile with the job bank ID ? I thought we will not see our CRS score without linking to Job Bank Id. I hope we don't need to create a new job bank profile . Once I create a new CIC account, I should be able to create EE profile and then link that profile with the existing job bank ID.

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
I am getting the same update not submitted. Its been 4 days now.
I cant even get the e-sign and transmit changes pages after updating my educational and work experience forms.
Those are still showing as IUpdate Forms rest showing as Transmitted.
And Profile showing as "Update not Submitted "
I am worried now.
DId anyone call the cic and asked ?

malsalamah

Nov 19, 2016
same here.

I raised a technical report. We should all raise a report. Chili down friend, they will fix it prior to the next draw

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
ssingh5 said:
I am getting the same update not submitted. Its been 4 days now.
I cant even get the e-sign and transmit changes pages after updating my educational and work experience forms.
Those are still showing as IUpdate Forms rest showing as Transmitted.
And Profile showing as "Update not Submitted "
I am worried now.
DId anyone call the cic and asked ?
My friend is also facing same issue but with the Study and Language section......

And Profile showing as "Update not Submitted ".. He also raised Technical Issue and waiting for reply :-[

If they have planned to make changes to old profile and force ppl to create new one. They should inform beforehand, so that people can atleast make themselves aware to create new profile....

g_singh76

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
28-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
LANDED..........
25-05-2017
dahuja7 said:
Hi g_singh76

Were you able to see your points without linking your EE profile with the job bank ID ? I thought we will not see our CRS score without linking to Job Bank Id. I hope we don't need to create a new job bank profile . Once I create a new CIC account, I should be able to create EE profile and then link that profile with the existing job bank ID.
I just withdrew my current profile and made a new one and linked my Express Entry profile number and Jobseeker validation code in my current job bank account. and i also could see my points without linking my account to job bank

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
g_singh76 said:
I just withdrew my current profile and made a new one and linked my Express Entry profile number and Jobseeker validation code in my current job bank account. and i also could see my points without linking my account to job bank

Thanks for your response..

In my case, I am not even able to see withdrawal option as my profile is stuck with "processing update" ..

Now creating another my cic account and creating another EE profile could be a problem ... feeling so helpless and clueless.. I have raised technical ticket but no succor so far..

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
I called CIC just now and the agent told me that CIC is aware of the issue with there application and they are trying to patch/fix the application soon.

He also asked me to submit a IRCC Webform to report the issue because some times it is case specific.

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
salmanali203 said:
I called CIC just now and the agent told me that CIC is aware of the issue with there application and they are trying to patch/fix the application soon.

He also asked me to submit a IRCC Webform to report the issue because some times it is case specific.
Thanks, I too did the same thing. I raised technical report using IRCC web form. Let us hope for the best ..

malsalamah

Nov 19, 2016
I got a useless response from CIC. I follow the instructions they asked me to do but none helped. I raised a second report to them.

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
malsalamah said:
I got a useless response from CIC. I follow the instructions they asked me to do but none helped. I raised a second report to them.
can you post the instructions here.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Friends , my problem is solved all you have to do is to create a new profile that is what i did and my CRS for canadaian education is updated now my score is 439 earlier it was 425. il be giving ielts soon and god knows what will happen next. good luck i hope we all get through this cruel EE system.

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
malsalamah said:
If possible, please post instructions here .. I am still waiting for response from CIC. Still profile is in "processing update" status. It has been more than 5 days and I am still for this issue to be resolved by CIC.

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
TrackIT said:
Friends , my problem is solved all you have to do is to create a new profile that is what i did and my CRS for canadaian education is updated now my score is 439 earlier it was 425. il be giving ielts soon and god knows what will happen next. good luck i hope we all get through this cruel EE system.
Hi just wondering shouldn't it be 440 if it was 425?