+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody from India planning to land in may.?? Please connect

Gavin Johan

Mar 9, 2016
Hello all.. M from india planning to land in 3rd week of may. If anyone matching with the same timeline we could work together for landing and accomodation.

tw

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
Med's Request
19-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
21-Mar-2015 (RPRF Paid Upfront: 3-Apr-2015, Med's Reassessment Request: 29-Jan-2016, Med's Reassessment Done: 1-Feb-2016)
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016 (Passport Sent to Delhi VFS: 22-Feb-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
26-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
18-May-2016
Gavin Johan said:
Hello all.. M from india planning to land in 3rd week of may. If anyone matching with the same timeline we could work together for landing and accomodation.
I am landing on 18-May with my wife and 2-yr old son.... are you single or with family?

Gavin Johan

Mar 9, 2016
tw said:
I am landing on 18-May with my wife and 2-yr old son.... are you single or with family?
I am single.. Planning to land approx on may 20th.. Not yet confirmed.. Do u have anybody there who is helping you out once u land or have you done any arrangements from here itself..??

tw

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
Med's Request
19-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
21-Mar-2015 (RPRF Paid Upfront: 3-Apr-2015, Med's Reassessment Request: 29-Jan-2016, Med's Reassessment Done: 1-Feb-2016)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
18-May-2016
Gavin Johan said:
I am single.. Planning to land approx on may 20th.. Not yet confirmed.. Do u have anybody there who is helping you out once u land or have you done any arrangements from here itself..??
I have a known circle in Toronto but since I've lived there for 2 yrs (I'm a CEC outland applicant), I'll be taking care of stuff myself once I land.... though I'm taking some help in temp accommodation from my uncle by getting his basement for a couple of weeks.

How are you planning things? I'd strongly recommend booking tickets now, prices go up drastically during summers!

Gavin Johan

Mar 9, 2016
tw said:
I have a known circle in Toronto but since I've lived there for 2 yrs (I'm a CEC outland applicant), I'll be taking care of stuff myself once I land.... though I'm taking some help in temp accommodation from my uncle by getting his basement for a couple of weeks.

How are you planning things? I'd strongly recommend booking tickets now, prices go up drastically during summers!
Since i don't know anybody i was planning to book accommodation on airbnb for temporary stay probably for a week or couple of weeks until i get room for rent. One of my friend suggested to look for rented rooms by personally going there n checking once i land.. This is my plan as of now... Would u mind suggesting if there's any better alternative to this..

tw

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
Med's Request
19-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
18-May-2016
Gavin Johan said:
Since i don't know anybody i was planning to book accommodation on airbnb for temporary stay probably for a week or couple of weeks until i get room for rent. One of my friend suggested to look for rented rooms by personally going there n checking once i land.. This is my plan as of now... Would u mind suggesting if there's any better alternative to this..
Airbnb is a pretty good and safe short term plan.. you will have to search and visit various options for longer term accommodation once you land.. sites like craigslist and kijiji.ca will help you figure out where to look.... you have a good plan and it works every time! good luck :)

Gavin Johan

Mar 9, 2016
tw said:
Airbnb is a pretty good and safe short term plan.. you will have to search and visit various options for longer term accommodation once you land.. sites like craigslist and kijiji.ca will help you figure out where to look.... you have a good plan and it works every time! good luck :)
Thank you so much for the suggestion.. Makes me a lot confident about my plans now... Will do my travel ticket booking soon.. Thanks a ton..

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Hi,

I along with my wife and 1 yr old son are planning to land somewhere 3rd/4th week May, and intend to stay in Oakville/ Missisauga in a Furnished basement or apartment.

Novamove

Jun 16, 2015
I am landing on 25th May with wife and son, in Halifax, NS. I will be staying for 3 weeks for paper work and return to come back later for good. I am looking at airBnB for my stay of 3 weeks and emailed to few contacts via kijiji.ca too. i am hoping to sort out this soon. Anybody landing in Halifax or has landed to help with the next steps please?

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurshah2003 said:
I was just reading something on canada visa forum and i have read your post looking for accommodation as well as some kind of settlement issues. If you want maybe i can help you out. Before making a decision, please have a look...

May be i have the solution. We own a company called Settlement service Toronto, it is for the new immigrants, who don't know any body in Toronto and are coming to Toronto to settle.
We provide them following services for a week.
1. Airport pick up ( you need to do all the Formalities for SIN and PR/Work permit @ airport, for which you need a address, which i can provide you as My address)
2. From airport to My home, for a short stay of a week.
3. including Breakfast and dinner for a week.
4. Basic knowledge of the City ( Transport, Bank account Opening, Cell Phone-if needed)
5. will guide you for renting a Basement, Home or Apartment
6. will show you few rent places.
7. After a week will transfer your luggage from My home to Rented place.

if possible, please go to http://settlementservice-toronto.com/

It would be hassle free settlement service with 100% confidence and very affordable prices.

For more information you can contact me at Settlementservice-toronto@outlook.com or +1647-539-2072.

Regards,
Dr. Ankur
We would be planning to land in July 2016 in Saskatoon. Do you know about any such services in Saskatoon or Regina please?

vjvikas86

Jan 16, 2016
Hello, I am new immigrant and will be landing on June 24 at Vancouver. Can someone help in finding a room for rental within the budget of $450 to $600. Want a furnished place.

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
For all people searching for homes to rent, it's a good idea to take help of an agent.
Since you will be all new here, an agent will make your life a lot easier.
They will book slots for viewing, pick you up in their car and drop you back home.

It saves a lot of hassle of trying to find addresses in a new city where you just don't know anything.
On top of it all, it does not cost anything. You don't have to pay even a cent to the agent.

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If any of you require any help getting accommodation, please feel free to contact me. I am a Realtor -- my services are FREE to you.

vjvikas86

Jan 16, 2016
anujoshi said:
If any of you require any help getting accommodation, please feel free to contact me. I am a Realtor -- my services are FREE to you.
Hello anujoshi,

have sent you a personal mail on your mail id (vjvikasjain.86@gmail.com).
please check and revert back.

thanks