fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there
All current applicant (not visa stamped yet), All seniors who already get their PR please join here to share, time line, guide and exchange experience on this specific visa office communication and average processing times.........................

Lets find some time to cheer each other here............

My details are in my sig

Pl do join us here

shahidsethi

May 6, 2010
I wonder if any one could guide me how I can send my original passport to sydney office since my application has been in final stages and I am told to send my passport. I am in pakistan currently and it is written on passport that it is illegeal to send the passport by courier. Any permission from government could help????????????

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know you can use AUS POST domestic express courier service (guaranteed 24 hours delivery). Its safe. Otherwise you can consult in your local post shop counter and they will be able to advise you as many people send their passport through them and they have some special service for this.
By the way can you please share your time line here as we applied in same visa office.....Whats was your NOC?
Hope you get your visa stamped soon
Thnx

Can4u

Jun 9, 2010
Hi buds,

I applied from Sydney CIC too.. I've submitted my Full documents to Sydney CIC on 27 May, 2010...any clue whats next .. m really confused.

Thanks

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Can4u
The next you should expect AOR 2 (Acknowledgement of Receipt) from the CIC... which might take 2-4 weeks usually. The your E cas will change to received by visa office...... then be prepared to wait until your E cas changed to In process (might take sometimes even longer than one expect.... 4-12 weeks......next to wait for Med req/interview/additional docs....... PPR.... visa..... So your typical journey just started.... have all patience... Something positive will happen
Good luck

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi Can4u
The next you should expect AOR 2 (Acknowledgement of Receipt) from the CIC... which might take 2-4 weeks usually. The your E cas will change to received by visa office...... then be prepared to wait until your E cas changed to In process (might take sometimes even longer than one expect.... 4-12 weeks......next to wait for Med req/interview/additional docs....... PPR.... visa..... So your typical journey just started.... have all patience... Something positive will happen
Good luck

Hi Fariza,

Are you from Pakistan?
Well, I'm from Pakistan and I've also applied to the Sydney Visa office.

Full docs. submitted: 10 June, 2010

It seems it took your application not long (just 3 months) to move from "in process" stage to the "interview" stage, has it?

Any comments, pl.

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahidsethi said:
I wonder if any one could guide me how I can send my original passport to sydney office since my application has been in final stages and I am told to send my passport. I am in pakistan currently and it is written on passport that it is illegeal to send the passport by courier. Any permission from government could help????????????
Hi Shahid,

How long it took your application to move from "In process" stage to "interview" stage?

My application is in process since July 10, 2010.

Any comments, pl.

ranaishi

Jul 18, 2010
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
Hay,

I am from Adelaide, I applied under NOC-1231, My visa office is Sydney. My application received in CIO on 4th June. Got no response yet. Could anyone please tell me, what are time line for first response. Thanks.

lynw

Jul 1, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010
File Transfer...
29-07-2010
Med's Done....
17-05-2010
Passport Req..
25-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2010
LANDED..........
23-09-2010
I got passport request from Sydney a couple of days ago - it took less than a month after file transfer. Good luck and speedy processing everyone!

vics4u

May 20, 2010
HI ALL

I AM A BIT CONFUSED ABOUT WHERE TO APPLY... FSW OR QUEBEC. DOES ANYONE KNOWS IF IT IS SUITABLE FOR ME TO APPLY QUEBEC. MY NOC IS 6242.

I HAVE TEFAQ CERTIFICATE AS B2 AND C1
IELTS AVE BAND OF 7

3YRS FULL TIME EXPERIENCE AS COOK

PLEASE HELP!!!!

THANK YOU

devilonima

Nov 12, 2010
fariza said:
Hi Can4u
Good luck
So, can anyone tell me..how long does it take to move from "In Process" level to the next level (whatever that is!) ?

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilonima said:
So, can anyone tell me..how long does it take to move from "In Process" level to the next level (whatever that is!) ?
Did you apply under Sydney CHC? It does varies between CHC's...If you are under Sydney, Aus then probablyl you can have an idea of someone of us applied and shared our time line... It varies between 2-3 weeks(if you are very lucky and have your docs in order) to more than 40 weeks (like me!!).... to get Med req and PPR....

as per sydney CHC, 80% of processing done by 9 months but it may not always reflected to be true!!

devilonima

Nov 12, 2010
fariza said:
Did you apply under Sydney CHC? It does varies between CHC's...If you are under Sydney, Aus then probablyl you can have an idea of someone of us applied and shared our time line... It varies between 2-3 weeks(if you are very lucky and have your docs in order) to more than 40 weeks (like me!!).... to get Med req and PPR....

as per sydney CHC, 80% of processing done by 9 months but it may not always reflected to be true!!
hi fariza:
thanks for ur reply. I have applied under Sydney CHC. But I am confused about the processing time table cause it doesn't mention the starting time. Does it start when they receive the application or when the status becomes "in process"? My status changed to "in process" couple of weeks ago and they asked in my AOR2 to contact them after 6 months of the letter.
Thanks

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well as I said before as your status changed to in process ... means your initial assessment (paper based point) credited you to have 67 points to go ahead.... If you are lucky you may get medical req (MD) straightway within 2-6 weeks otherwise they will ask for any addnl docs or call in for interview... However most of us applied in Sydney CHC are having a delay in either receiving MR or PPR which indicating Sydney CHC might be having some workload with backlogs probably... so have patience.. you will be fine.

You can see our time line... we have been waiting "in process" since february 2010.......