+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any visitor from pakistan

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Applied for mother visit visa in December 2021 using the new portal.
Biometrics was given in Dec 2021
The current status is as follows
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Latest update:
Biometrics - January 10, 2022:
Completed.

Background check is showing as
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

is it advisable to apply GCMS notes or raise web form or just wait it out?
Find out the VO and then raise a webform accordingly. GCMS won't be of any help. Stay put I suggest.

mack1982

Mar 10, 2014
Applied for my Parents. It's almost coming to a year.
Old Portal
Application Received: April 28, 2021
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: May 17, 2021

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Received my mom's PPR today for TRV. Applied online via new portal. Biometrics given in Islamabad VAC on 16th December, 21. Got uploaded on 29th December. Application was processed at Abu Dhabi VO.

Reactions: Summer50

Summer50

May 6, 2018
Received my mom's PPR today for TRV. Applied online via new portal. Biometrics given in Islamabad VAC on 16th December, 21. Got uploaded on 29th December. Application was processed at Abu Dhabi VO.
Congratulations !
I have few questions. Would be nice if you could help out

1. Did you provide marriage certificate for your parents ? If not, then which alternative document did you provide?

2. Will FRC work if I don't have the birth certificate?

3. Did you show the money in her account or your account? I am thinking to show in her account as well as in my account (being her sponsor). Approximately how much there should be in her account based on your experience?

Would really appreciate your response
Thanks

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Congratulations !
I have few questions. Would be nice if you could help out

1. Did you provide marriage certificate for your parents ? If not, then which alternative document did you provide?

2. Will FRC work if I don't have the birth certificate?

3. Did you show the money in her account or your account? I am thinking to show in her account as well as in my account (being her sponsor). Approximately how much there should be in her account based on your experience?

Would really appreciate your response
Thanks
Hey, sure I will try to answer whatever I can.

1. I only applied for my mom currently. So i didn't attach their marriage certificate. I have heard if you apply for both parents its better to attach their marriage contract as well.

2. Its better to attach your birth certificate, but if you don't have then FRC can be useful.

3. Definitely show money in their account and in addition to that you can show notarized stamp papers of any property that your parents may have on their name (even if shared). I didn't show my bank statement as I mentioned she will sponsor herself for the trip. She had around 13 lakh fixed bonds in NBP who's statement I used. Around 10K CAD should be more than enough for a single and a bit more for both parents.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask for any further information. Good luck

Reactions: Summer50

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
Congratulations! I have applied on 11th Feb for my father in law. Eligiblity has started two weeks before. Waiting for a decision.

Summer50

May 6, 2018
Hey, sure I will try to answer whatever I can.

1. I only applied for my mom currently. So i didn't attach their marriage certificate. I have heard if you apply for both parents its better to attach their marriage contract as well.

2. Its better to attach your birth certificate, but if you don't have then FRC can be useful.

3. Definitely show money in their account and in addition to that you can show notarized stamp papers of any property that your parents may have on their name (even if shared). I didn't show my bank statement as I mentioned she will sponsor herself for the trip. She had around 13 lakh fixed bonds in NBP who's statement I used. Around 10K CAD should be more than enough for a single and a bit more for both parents.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask for any further information. Good luck
Thank you very much. Really appreciate the help!

Reactions: ammad88

Summer50

May 6, 2018
Hi Again. I read on this forum that for the new portal of TRV, the photo of the applicant is not required, is this correct? Generally, every application category require jpeg photo of the applicant.

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for my mother's temporary vistor visa and got passport request. This is the 2nd time i applied her visa 1st was back in 2016(also approved). For the new application I paid biometric fees again in order to get a 10 year visa. However they didn't ask for biometric can i still take the letter to gerry's and ask them to do the visa again?
Hi Ammar,

Any updates? Were you able to get the biometrics done again for your mother's application?