+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any visitor from pakistan

-MJ-

Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys,

I as a permanent resident and applied under family reunification on behalf of my parents. I submittted application on Dec 09, 2021 on new portal and got the acknowledgment letters immediately. The letters contain the application numbers and the grid which I have pasted below got updated just after the submission. But later on when I signed in, I can't see the application no. Next day, I got an email that I received a message in my account which I suspect could be for biometrics. But there's nothing in the account and I can't even check the status. Any one faced similar issue ?

Application type

Application number

Applicant name

Date submitted

Current statusAction
Visitor visa applicationNot availableDecember 9, 2021ApplicationStatus.InProgressPending
Visitor visa applicationNot availableDecember 9, 2021ApplicationStatus.InProgressPending

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Hi guys,

I as a permanent resident and applied under family reunification on behalf of my parents. I submittted application on Dec 09, 2021 on new portal and got the acknowledgment letters immediately. The letters contain the application numbers and the grid which I have pasted below got updated just after the submission. But later on when I signed in, I can't see the application no. Next day, I got an email that I received a message in my account which I suspect could be for biometrics. But there's nothing in the account and I can't even check the status. Any one faced similar issue ?

Application type

Application number

Applicant name

Date submitted

Current statusAction
Hi
It happened to me too when i submitted application last month after 2 days status changed to submitted

aadil1234

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Can you share your complete timeline please? After submitting application, how long did it take to get biometrics request? And how long did it take to get passport back after submitting passport?
App submitted on dec 7 online gckey
Biometric were on file already
Got ppr today dec 18

Reactions: DamhaSirah

shoaibjaan003

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone I have valid visitor visa and i was also applied for my son and my son application is in still process and two time i recive email form Do.Not Replay.gc.ca in email [ we are still proccess on your application ]. Can someone tell me what should i do ?
Apply date 26 July 2020 and still proccess
biomatric done already in 2019

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Applied: 15th Nov
Biometric: 19th Nov
Biometric updated on 13th Nov.
Eligibility started: 14th Nov.
PPR: 15th Nov.
Reason for visit. Family reunion
I showed my bank statement, paystubs, tax documents and her pension papers.
You got your passport stamped

ammar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for my mother's temporary vistor visa and got passport request. This is the 2nd time i applied her visa 1st was back in 2016(also approved). For the new application I paid biometric fees again in order to get a 10 year visa. However they didn't ask for biometric can i still take the letter to gerry's and ask them to do the visa again?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for my mother's temporary vistor visa and got passport request. This is the 2nd time i applied her visa 1st was back in 2016(also approved). For the new application I paid biometric fees again in order to get a 10 year visa. However they didn't ask for biometric can i still take the letter to gerry's and ask them to do the visa again?
Yes you have to submit passport to gerry's for visa stamp

Pehsawarlove

Oct 6, 2021
Male pakistani to visit canadian wife

Applied online Dec 9th
Biometrics call on 13th, Submitted on 17th
Waiting for any updates still.