+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Vancouver's Live in Care givers who is still waiting for an interview letter

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Hey guys! Please keep updated if anyone 2013 applicant gets interview appointment from vancouver. lets keep praying and helping each other.

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
luckbymyside said:
Hey guys! Please keep updated if anyone 2013 applicant gets interview appointment from vancouver. lets keep praying and helping each other.
Here we are 2011 applicants still waiting for interview... vancouver is the slowest office for sure... so ..keep praying...

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
omg really? hope vancouver office will work faster and we all will get our pr within no time. when did u get ur decision made? ?

WinniePooh

Apr 8, 2012
luckbymyside said:
omg really? hope vancouver office will work faster and we all will get our pr within no time. when did u get ur decision made? ?

Me too December 2011 applicant. So, don't worry, you're lucky, your time is faster than ours. Keep ;D

PgmpAecv

Jun 4, 2014
No news until now, its been a month since I receive the second email, and I;m still do not have received the interview letter :(, I haven't call CIC because I'm still not over the 39 months CIC states to process LIC.
I'm desperate.

kelly0920

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Hi everyone,

congrats to those who had their interviews already.

I am also waiting for mine..

I am single and filed my application on Feb 24, 2013. They received it Feb 27.

I got my OWP last June 3, 2014
1st letter: March 13, 2014
2nd letter: March 25..

It's going to be 3 months on June 25th and I have no interview letter yet.

just waiting and waiting and waiting.. :)

I don't want to be frustrated because if we compare ourselves to others, we are already on the final process. Others are still on caregiving program..

Let's all be positive :)

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
kelly0920 said:
Hi everyone,

congrats to those who had their interviews already.

I am also waiting for mine..

I am single and filed my application on Feb 24, 2013. They received it Feb 27.
Yes lets all be positive. we are almost done now and pray for interview. Anybody heard any interview during june in Vancouver? ???

I got my OWP last June 3, 2014
1st letter: March 13, 2014
2nd letter: March 25..

It's going to be 3 months on June 25th and I have no interview letter yet.

just waiting and waiting and waiting.. :)

I don't want to be frustrated because if we compare ourselves to others, we are already on the final process. Others are still on caregiving program..

Let's all be positive :)

Cherriesamor

Jul 22, 2014
;) hi kely0920
..think possitive.. Were in the same timeline and still waiting for my letter too.. My friend who is december2013 already got her appointment yesterday..she is schedule on august 5.. Hope our letters are on the way... Keep waiting and waiting everyday..

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Cherriesamor said:
;) hi kely0920
..think possitive.. Were in the same timeline and still waiting for my letter too.. My friend who is december2013 already got her appointment yesterday..she is schedule on august 5.. Hope our letters are on the way... Keep waiting and waiting everyday..
Hi! your friend who got schedule is from which province??
I am also waiting for vancouver office to contact me for interview. stay positive !!!

PgmpAecv

Jun 4, 2014
Hi Simple26, when did you receive the approval letter from
vegrevile?
And how long after did you get the interview letter from Vancouver office?
Thank you.