+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Vancouver's Live in Care givers who is still waiting for an interview letter

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sveti28 said:
Count me in.... Im waiting too

I received my second letter on Oct 8
Hopefully get an interview sooooon!
I received an interview appointment today!

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Sveti28 said:
I received an interview appointment today!
Wow Congratulation. That's good I thought another week will pass with no interview letter. When was your letter dated? Please tell the officer in Vancouver to send more interview letters lol. Anyways let us know how it goes. Im happy for you Sveti28 :) ;) :D ;D

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clairelyza said:
Wow Congratulation. That's good I thought another week will pass with no interview letter. When was your letter dated? Please tell the officer in Vancouver to send more interview letters lol. Anyways let us know how it goes. Im happy for you Sveti28 :) ;) :D ;D
It was dated Oct 15

John0624

Jun 21, 2014
When you receive your interview letter do you need to do anything? I believe you need to send it by Fax when you can’t make it for that date. Please advise ……………Thanks

John0624

Jun 21, 2014
Sveti28 said:
It was dated Oct 15
When you receive your interview letter do you need to do anything? I believe you need to send it by Fax when you can’t make it for that date. Please advise ……………Thanks

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you receive your interview letter, you have to show up on that date and bring all documents that stated in that letter. I f you cant attend it, you will have to send a fax requesting a new date.

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
clairelyza said:
Hi yanskie any update for your LC1? I think its your 6 months of waiting na.
hi po...kakatawag lang po n hubby kanina at sabi wait until jan. 10 since the date of the approval letter was july 10. so this 10 pa daw po mg6 months.pag wala pa this week my hubby will call daw po again sa kaniso that they will send letter to Vancouver office..grabe yung Vancouver

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Yanskie said:
hi po...kakatawag lang po n hubby kanina at sabi wait until jan. 10 since the date of the approval letter was july 10. so this 10 pa daw po mg6 months.pag wala pa this week my hubby will call daw po again sa kaniso that they will send letter to Vancouver office..grabe yung Vancouver
wow ganun talaga katagal sabi mabilis na tapos 3 days na lang 6 months na di pa pinatawad lol saka pa lang sila magsend ng letter then waiting nanaman. Dapat sa CIC Vancouver sya magdirect call. Anyways please update us after the 10th. Thank you.

Vhen

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 april 2014
Med's Request
31 july 2014
Med's Done....
20 august 2014
Interview........
July 14 2015
Passport Req..
03 february 2015
LANDED..........
july 14 2015
Any update for your interview appointment guys?.
Been waiting for more than 2 months now.