+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any updates with CHC Islamabad people ?

golden_sky_18

Star Member
May 4, 2011
I had my medical done on 11 Aug and still waiting for my Visa, cancelled my flight from 4 to 10 Sept. Kinda worried since I would have to cancel it again.
My classes starts on 7th Sept and the last date to arrive there is 18 Sept otherwise next term and no reply whatsoever by emailing them?
anyone else waiting for a reply from them? please share.

golden_sky_18

Star Member
May 4, 2011
hyderabad. Done my medical from KArachi.
Its kinda weird how some people who have done medical after you\I got there Visa's and we're still waiting.
Its a mystery how they select there files.

Did you emailed Chc?
My application reached on 29 June by the way.

hamid5422

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
yeah i know matter is this it gets late by new delhi they send our medicals late. i just have time till his week otherwise will be staying here

golden_sky_18

Star Member
May 4, 2011
hamid5422 said:
yeah i know matter is this it gets late by new delhi they send our medicals late. i just have time till his week otherwise will be staying here
InshAllah Allah will do whats best for us and will help us. I'd pray for you.
you shoud check your pp by the tracking number given to you.

hamid5422

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
YEAH TAKE CARE U TOO U APPLIED THROUGH GERRYS OR VISATRONIX... MY FRIEND GOT VISA TODAY BUT HE ALSO GAVE MEDICAL AFTER ME

nabeel fakhur

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
me waiting too..had my medical on 16 aug..still waiting for visa my classes are also gonna start from 7 septmber and if till 12 i wouldnt be able to reach there tau fir i had to transfer to the next smstr very mch tensed and feeling irritated :/