+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any updates or movement from the Halifax Office?

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
Does Halifax office respond to your emails ? they didn't respond to any email for me for the last 3 months

Nova Scotia

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I received my certificate today, exactly 7 days after the ceremony. The citizenship marathon has finally completed! :D

A little bit info about the ceremony... There were about 40 people in my ceremony (all from NS) and it appears Halifax Office scheduled 4 ceremonies in one day. They are definitely speeding up! :D

Pigu

Jan 19, 2017
I received my certificate today, exactly 7 days after the ceremony. The citizenship marathon has finally completed! :D

A little bit info about the ceremony... There were about 40 people in my ceremony (all from NS) and it appears Halifax Office scheduled 4 ceremonies in one day. They are definitely speeding up! :D
Congrats. I did my oath on 12th as well but haven't received my certificate. I am just wondering if it shows on your envelop which date they have sent the certificate? And were you in the oath early morning on Oct 12?

• Sad
Reactions: Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Congrats. I did my oath on 12th as well but haven't received my certificate. I am just wondering if it shows on your envelop which date they have sent the certificate? And were you in the oath early morning on Oct 12?
My ceremony was in the afternoon, then my application closed on 14th and certificate dispatched on 15th. If you live in Halifax, maybe you should email them to see what's going on...

Kuks87

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
ECAS shows decision made. Language, prohibition and physical presence has be set to completed.

Reactions: wskamel

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just noticed this thread here. Got my tracker updated today, with the ceremony scheduled for the 25th. I have applied on September 2020 and got decision made about 20 days ago.

Was hoping that it would take long enough for an in-person ceremony, but that's it. I'll still try to ask about the possibility, but I believe their answer would be "no problem, just wait indefinitely until there are no more COVID cases".

Reactions: wskamel