+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any tips/recommendations before filing citizenship application?

enthuuu

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hello,

I am soon going to submit my citizenship application. I have been browsing forums for sometime now but haven't come across anything that provides any dos/donts while filing application.

Can you guys, who have already filled/gained citizenship recently, provide any general tips to avoid any unnecessary delays/common mistakes to ensure a speedy process.

I live in Calgary and will be filing from here.

Thank you so much!

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Double check everything that you filled in and that you haven't missed anything otherwise they will return application and that will delay your processing. Other than that its pretty straight forward. Good luck

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Hello,

I am soon going to submit my citizenship application. I have been browsing forums for sometime now but haven't come across anything that provides any dos/donts while filing application.

Can you guys, who have already filled/gained citizenship recently, provide any general tips to avoid any unnecessary delays/common mistakes to ensure a speedy process.

I live in Calgary and will be filing from here.

Thank you so much!
This is the best place to read through in my opinion, common mistakes and the like: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/c-6-citizenship-applications-frequently-asked-questions.522548/