+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any successful immigrant after landing or still in bloody immigrant class! !

stevecanada

Mar 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2009
AOR Received.
February 2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
NO interview
Passport Req..
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
Will do, working on American Citizenship
As we know that after this AINP program, dozens have landed and probably still working hard in Night shifts at Home Depot, Office Depot, Tim Horton, 7-Eleven or washing toilets etc with jeans, T-shirt and white sport shoes. We have listened enough from these "Hardworking" Immigrants.

I would like to listen from those who have successfully entered into following areas in Alberta:

-Strategic Management
-Oil & Gas Consulting
-Technology applications for Energy Clients
-Systems Analysis, Project Management, Application development, Database administration

Do one have to have certified qualification to be a Tech Consultant in Alberta?

albertatj

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
Eh Dude! then u r chasing a wrong thread... those who are working in that class wont have time to visit this forum or reply to your useless emails.. they find their own way not depending on forum!! this is for hardworking people!! :)

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013

albertatj

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
:) OR they will charge you $250 per hour to answer this kind of useless question and that is why they are in that position! :D I hope you use some sense before you put up your question...Most of those smart worker are also coming from this hard worker group..but they will leave this forum for good once they pass this phase in life...so put your own effort help this hard working group n then there are chances of you becoming smart worker...what u think all these group member dont have the knowledge or capacity? They are doing hard work just to get settle n find their own way to reach that smart worker pool..! You just keep on bashing the hard worker n Canada immigrant...or leave forum n concentrate on SO CALLED SMART WORK instead of posting in this forum..!

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
hi- i just want to keep your hopes high. i came to alberta as a PNP and landed on March. prior to March, like 3-4 months before i was planning to land, i was actively looking for a job while still in the US. i was lucky to have the time to scout for jobs because i was laid off november of last year.

i applied for hundreds of positions - workopolis / indeed / simplyhired / monster were where I got the job listings. this was november i started looking for jobs. come january, i luckily got a call from the very first job that i applied for (last nov), this job is the job that i was really eyeing and i really wanted to get this job. the hiring manager conducted 2 phone interviews, they were okay with interviewing me even when i was still in the US. I was blessed to get the job offer mid-February. It made landing easier because I was able to get an apartment fast. I was also able to waive the show money needed for landing (although it wasn't asked when I actually landed).

just do all you can to apply for jobs. and pray hard. hope this helps.

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
optimusprime said:
hi- i just want to keep your hopes high. i came to alberta as a PNP and landed on March. prior to March, like 3-4 months before i was planning to land, i was actively looking for a job while still in the US. i was lucky to have the time to scout for jobs because i was laid off november of last year.

i applied for hundreds of positions - workopolis / indeed / simplyhired / monster were where I got the job listings. this was november i started looking for jobs. come january, i luckily got a call from the very first job that i applied for (last nov), this job is the job that i was really eyeing and i really wanted to get this job. the hiring manager conducted 2 phone interviews, they were okay with interviewing me even when i was still in the US. I was blessed to get the job offer mid-February. It made landing easier because I was able to get an apartment fast. I was also able to waive the show money needed for landing (although it wasn't asked when I actually landed).

just do all you can to apply for jobs. and pray hard. hope this helps.
Hi Optimusprime,

Thanks for that inspirational sharing of your experience. But isn't that theres no show money required for those PNP migrants? What type of work you applied for?

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
Raffy888 said:
Hi Optimusprime,

Thanks for that inspirational sharing of your experience. But isn't that theres no show money required for those PNP migrants? What type of work you applied for?
i applied early last year and at that time, there was still 'show money' required for PNP. sorry for causing confusion. as I have said, I am in the IT industry.