+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

Slay King

May 12, 2022
Hey fam..
7th March ....Submitted.
9th March....Biometric.
My application is at 10 weeks now that I submitted and did my biometric. And I am yet receive a message or notification for medical.
On Dashboard,

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of Eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review for Medical:
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Anyone with an idea what is going on, just worried and Please Advice me on what to do.
Any updates yet?

VMary

May 26, 2022
Hello my good people. I found this thread recently and pray we all successful one day :)

In brief,

This is my second time applying. The first was submitted on Feb 23 to begin my studies in May-Spring. After two months I ask ircc to withdraw my application because it took so l long to get an update after my Biometrics which I envisaged will impact my enrolment and the offset of my studies.

Before this time, I had been admitted into another program which begins in September. I submitted a new application on April 30 hoping to get the neccesss immigration paperwork done in time to begin my studies in the Fall.

I will let you know when I get an update.. Thank you.

Slay King

May 12, 2022
Hello my good people. I found this thread recently and pray we all successful one day :)

In brief,

This is my second time applying. The first was submitted on Feb 23 to begin my studies in May-Spring. After two months I ask ircc to withdraw my application because it took so l long to get an update after my Biometrics which I envisaged will impact my enrolment and the offset of my studies.

Before this time, I had been admitted into another program which begins in September. I submitted a new application on April 30 hoping to get the neccesss immigration paperwork done in time to begin my studies in the Fall.

I will let you know when I get an update.. Thank you.
But why did u withdraw ur application?
U could ve simply updated ur profile via webform.

Jaychin

Mar 4, 2022
Hello fam,
The application came out this morning with a refusal letter citing I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application.

This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

What should I do next. The guru in the house.