+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

Jaychin

Mar 4, 2022
Hey fam..
7th March ....Submitted.
9th March....Biometric.
My application is at 10 weeks now that I submitted and did my biometric. And I am yet receive a message or notification for medical.
On Dashboard,

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of Eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review for Medical:
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Anyone with an idea what is going on, just worried and Please Advice me on what to do.

Reactions: Slay King

Slay King

May 12, 2022
Hey fam..
7th March ....Submitted.
9th March....Biometric.
My application is at 10 weeks now that I submitted and did my biometric. And I am yet receive a message or notification for medical.
On Dashboard,

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of Eligibility:

Review for Medical:

Anyone with an idea what is going on, just worried and Please Advice me on what to do.
They are reviewing your eligibility to study in Canada. That is the step prior to Medical request if your medical wasn't upfront or a refusal if they think you ain't eligible.

Did they notify you when they started reviewing your eligibility?
When did your eligibility review start?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaychin

reggieanim

Apr 29, 2022
Hey fam..
7th March ....Submitted.
9th March....Biometric.
On Dashboard,

Review of Eligibility:

Review for Medical:

Same here i applied on 17th, i think that is normal, lets keep ourselves posted

Reactions: Jaychin

Chuksiesmom

May 21, 2022
This thread is for study visa applications from Accra Office in 2022
Just discovered this platform this morning. I have been on nairaland for a year and the information is worth it. Below is my timeline:
Application submitted: April 10th
Biometrics done and updated: April 11th
Upfront medicals updated to pass: May 13th
Eligibility: yet to start

Hoping to learn from you all.:D

Jaychin

Mar 4, 2022
They are reviewing your eligibility to study in Canada. That is the step prior to Medical request if your medical wasn't upfront or a refusal if they think you ain't eligible.

Did they notify you when they started reviewing your eligibility?
When did your eligibility review start?
It has been long for eligiblity review.

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Just discovered this platform this morning. I have been on nairaland for a year and the information is worth it. Below is my timeline:
Application submitted: April 10th
Biometrics done and updated: April 11th
Upfront medicals updated to pass: May 13th
Eligibility: yet to start

Hoping to learn from you all.:D
I applied the same date as you

Chuksiesmom

May 21, 2022
Hello guys I need you advice... Mu refusal was also about finances as well. I used my Senior Brothers Statement, which do has enough cash flow and a closing balance of 462,000Ghc. I added a Birth certificate of my senior Bro to prove our relationship as well.

My Tution was $17,200
Living expenses $11,500
All in CAD.... In My sponsor letter it stated that my brother is supporting me with $48,000 CAD.

Can anyone advice me on it. I have submitted GCMS though
Did your senior brother show any commitment by transferring money to you. Sometimes the vo sees that money is available in the sponsors account however they are worried it will not be available for your use. Lets see ur gcms notes when it comes and we can all guide you to reapply. Dont give up

Chuksiesmom

May 21, 2022
Application submitted on the 4th of January
Biometrics instruction letter 5th January
Biometrics done on the 6th of January
Medical request 29th April
Medicals updated 13th May
Bvl recieved 18th May
Ppr 19th May.
Congratulations...May the land of Canada favour you

Chuksiesmom

May 21, 2022
Hey fam..
7th March ....Submitted.
9th March....Biometric.
On Dashboard,

Review of Eligibility:

Review for Medical:

They are reviewing whether you meet their requirements to admit you into canada. If you do, you will receive a medical request since you dont have an upfront one. More 'grace' to your elbows. Keep praying...this is the critical part of your application. What God cannot do does not exist.

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
Hey fam..
7th March ....Submitted.
9th March....Biometric.
On Dashboard,

Review of Eligibility:

Review for Medical:

Hi, did you do upfront medical?