+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hello fam,
The application came out this morning with a refusal letter citing I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application.

This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

What should I do next. The guru in the house.
First my apologies, second your lucky you didn't get a ban if they think you submitted fraudulent documents.
Third get gcsm notes to know the exact documents that had issues so you can address it

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Hello fam,
The application came out this morning with a refusal letter citing I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application.

This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

First and immediate thing to do is to order for GCMS notes .
Secondly do you have any idea as to which document they are doubting its authenticity?
Thirdly you could raise a reconsideration request if you are sure which document they are having an issue with . Maybe you can attest it and attach it in the reconsideration request.
Reconsideration requests saves you the 150$ cost of reapplying and also its faster than reapplying

Reactions: Jaychin

Yenbil

May 4, 2022
Hello fam,

What is your correct timelines. You have mentioned 7th Feb and 7th March. Which is which?

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Hello fam,

Just to add to my initial comment , reconsideration requests are only for the cases where you are 100% sure its an error from the VO side and you can prove it . Either than that then its better to reapply else you will be refused again.

Jaychin

Mar 4, 2022
Just to add to my initial comment , reconsideration requests are only for the cases where you are 100% sure its an error from the VO side and you can prove it . Either than that then its better to reapply else you will be refused again.
Thank you so much, i have decided to reapply immediately,
As the documents, All document submitted are genunine but i am think maybe the company letter head used for my introduction, the phone number is no longer available or i cant tell the major one. but what i am thinking of doing is to get the company letter with new phone no and do court notation in all the document. and re-submit again.

Reactions: marty90

VMary

May 26, 2022
Hello fam,

I suggest you request for
As the documents, All document submitted are genunine but i am think maybe the company letter head used for my introduction, the phone number is no longer available or i cant tell the major one. but what i am thinking of doing is to get the company letter with new phone no and do court notation in all the document. and re-submit again.
Great. It is my prayer that you succeed this time.

Please can you share your timeline
Very Good. It is my prayer that you succeed this time.

Slay King

May 12, 2022
Hello fam,

So sorry to hear this, but I think you should be sure whether this is a refusal letter or a procedural fairness letter.

1) Was it the only reason stated for your refusal?

2) Is this your first study permit application or u have applied in the past?

Slay King

May 12, 2022
I think it's always better to apply for gcms notes before reapplying in order to avoid multiple refusals.
However, if u wanna apply with notarized versions of the old documents, then u can go for reconsideration instead.

Onyamedoba

May 19, 2022
Great to be here
And congratulations to all successful applicants.

Application submitted - 26 Jan 2022
Biometrics completed and enrolled - 28 Jan 2022
Silence, complete silence
Request for medicals - 14 May 2022
Medicals completed - 17 May
Medicals passed - 19 May 2022
Now the wait is on
So help me God

Slay King

May 12, 2022
Great to be here

Now the wait is on
So help me God
Congratulations.
Were u a first time applicant?

Reactions: Onyamedoba

VMary

May 26, 2022
Great to be here

Now the wait is on
So help me God
You're almost them. Congratulations in advance!

Reactions: Onyamedoba