+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2021 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

Eddyblay

Oct 15, 2021
What

What is a correspondence letter pls?
Hi guys
Please I suggest we those in Ghana create a WhatsApp group for those have applied for student permit so that we can communicate and assist eachother with vital travel information..
I applied on 12th September 2021
Biometric completed 14th October 2021
Medical request.... waiting
Those interested can send me hi on WhatsApp 0266776286
Or if there is a group already kindly add me

Reactions: Ebenezer Kpodjie

Eddyblay

Oct 15, 2021
Guys please those in Ghana who have applied for study permit we can connect on WhatsApp to share information concerning our visa application and and also assist others who might have questions..
Anyone interested should hi me 0266776286

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Guys please those in Ghana who have applied for study permit we can connect on WhatsApp to share information concerning our visa application and also assist others who might have questions.
Anyone interested should hi me 0266776286

Hello Eddy,

You can follow @GCMSWriters on Instagram, Twitter, or Telegram for study permit updates.

Regards,

JS

Reactions: Awura
Aug 26, 2021
Hi guys
Please I suggest we those in Ghana create a WhatsApp group for those have applied for student permit so that we can communicate and assist eachother with vital travel information..
I applied on 12th September 2021
Biometric completed 14th October 2021
Medical request.... waiting
Those interested can send me hi on WhatsApp 0266776286
Or if there is a group already kindly add me
I have send u a message on WhatsApp see and confirm it for me

JJK Papi

Oct 11, 2021
My dear relax wai. I submitted my application May 14th but yet to get a decision. My upfront medicals got passed on the 4th of June so you can imagine how frustrating it can be. But all we can do is wait and send emails or even call their helpline which has been of no help anyway..!
[/QUOTE]
Any update on yours?

JJK Papi

Oct 11, 2021
Kindly keep us updated if there's anything new on your timeline
No significant update, however, I sent them an email on the 11th of October and recived a response on the 18th of October. They said my application is currently under review. lets connect on Whatsapp if that will be okay with you.

MissJenn

Aug 6, 2021
No significant update, however, I sent them an email on the 11th of October and recived a response on the 18th of October. They said my application is currently under review. lets connect on Whatsapp if that will be okay with you.
Same generic reply they give to to everyone

Mary244

May 24, 2021
My dear relax wai. I submitted my application May 14th but yet to get a decision. My upfront medicals got passed on the 4th of June so you can imagine how frustrating it can be. But all we can do is wait and send emails or even call their helpline which has been of no help anyway..!
[/QUOTE]

same here. I applied on May 31st with an upfront Medicals, which got passed on the 4th of June as well and still waiting. no further information until date. my school had to cancel my admission.

MissJenn

Aug 6, 2021

same here. I applied on May 31st with an upfront Medicals, which got passed on the 4th of June as well and still waiting. no further information until date. my school had to cancel my admission.
[/QUOTE]
ooh so are you going to redraw your application

Mary244

May 24, 2021
ooh so are you going to redraw your application
[/QUOTE]
No..., I will just wait and once approved, I will reapply back to the school.

MissJenn

Aug 6, 2021
Finally PPR!!
Application date : 14th May 2021
Upfront Medicals passed: 4th June 2021
Additional documents requested: 18th October 2021
Additional documents submitted: 29th October 2021
BVL and PPR: 2nd November 2021

Reactions: Mary244