+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2021 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

Mus123

Jul 15, 2021
Guys I received PPR today! Thanks for the encouragement from all of you . Concerning the passport submission, kindly fill me in on the process. Do I need to send the documents to DHL or can send to the VFS directly? Basically what do I need to do? Thanks

tagnonprivael

Aug 6, 2021
Guys I received PPR today! Thanks for the encouragement from all of you . Concerning the passport submission, kindly fill me in on the process. Do I need to send the documents to DHL or can send to the VFS directly? Basically what do I need to do? Thanks
Congratulations!
If you can go there by yourself you should do it. DHL is for people that are far.
One question: when was your medicals updated please ?

Onmeee

Aug 17, 2021
Can you share your sop letter ?

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
Fellow Ghanaians any Chartered Accountant in Kumasi or Accra ... if you know kindly Alert me of their location

Asaph Tetteh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Guys please thanks for the support and encouragement,I received a reply to my webform this morning asking me to submit some additional docs which I have just done ,I sent them the date for my program starting and my medical sheet including my biometrics sheet too.The problem right now is that I forgot to include my admission letter,.hope it won't go against me?I sent my passport too as evidence

Reactions: XpressGirl

tagnonprivael

Aug 6, 2021
Guys PPR finally dropped! (Timeline updated in signature)
Could anyone please help me with how to send my passport to Accra office via DHL ?
It would be much appreciated.
Good luck to those still waiting, it shall end in praises!

Reactions: Ebenezer Kpodjie