+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any students attending Uni of Regina?`

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Friends Is there any one who has recived an offer or currently studying in university of Regina MHRM program / MBA program?

if yes please paste your email address here as i really want to discuss some issues.

regards

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
Dude, I got my acceptance in the BASc program of PSE(Petroleum Systems Engineering)... When r u planning to apply?

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Bro I will be applying probably by the end of this week. but i have few questions....do you have any idea how flexible are they? as this is my situation

M.H.R.M. Admission Requirements on University of Regina Website
Applicants must meet the following entrance requirements:

1. Applicants are normally required to have completed a four-year undergraduate degree in any field with a minimum 70% average.
2. Applicants are normally required to have at least two years of full-time relevant working experience in the field of human resource management.
3. International applicants must submit proof of English proficiency if the language of instruction in their undergraduate degree was not English. The minimum required TOEFL score is 580 paper-based / 80 internet-based. See the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research website for minimum required scores on other language tests.

MY EDUCATIONAL BACK GROUND

1. MATRICULATION 557 /850 = 65.52 %
2. INTERMEDIATE 628 / 1100 = 57.09%
3. BBA-IT (2 YEARS) 69.4%
4. MBA WITH FOUNDATION PROGRAM = PASS BRITISH DEGREE FROM UK

Now My question is this shall i Apply for University of Regina MHRM program? How flexible is the 4 year undergraduate student admission criteria ? My total years of education is 16 years and all my degrees are approved & Recognised from HEC.

I have the equivalency certificate from Higher Education Commision of Pakistan as well.

kindly suggest if i am eligible for the Masters Program?

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
See bro, firstly the undergraduate admission criteria is completely different.. I guess they were quite flexible in my case.. I have done my O' levels and A'levels and I have completed my first year of studies here in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering and I have also applied for a transfer of credits. My transfer of credits is still under review by the PSE faculty but I have got admission there.. My english language proficiency requirement was satisfied by the GCE' O level English..
Now bro, in your case what i see is tht wht abt the work experience thing in HRM?
Also wht abt ur IELTS aur TOEFL scores?
I strongly recommend tht u contact the faculty..E-mail them.. As I contacted the Engineering Faculty at this e-mail address engg@uregina.ca.. You should contact the concerned faculty.. They are quite flexible and co-operative.. You should apply atleast.. Tht is wht I suggest.. They will respond you positively..

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
@ ug83
Be very careful when applying in UoR, their admission and registration department is careless and sometimes provide wrong information, i am the victim of their carelessness and currently facing consequences. Also they reply late and do not accommodate you in anyway.
Most programs information on their website is incomplete, so be sure to read website then confirm that information from admission and registration department as well as your concerned faculty before applying.
Ms. Jennifer Temple deals all cases for management programs and Mekong Wilson deals cases for Engineering.

Also you can not get admission in MHRM since is a part time course, since you are already an MBA other program which are offered by Faculty of Business are useless for you so I suggest you check their faculty of Public Policy they are offering programs like Masters in Public Administration & Masters in Public Policy.

Hope this information helps..

faisalims

Jun 21, 2011
aoa
can you give me ur email or fone I want to discuss regarding UR....
this is my email: faisalims@yahoo.com
thanks

Rashique

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
abelkwh said:
sounds good! i am in UR now and its great, i love it here and i like the uni and the city, not so crowded like in Vancouver or Calgary. The downside is that there are less people, less convenience in transportation, need a car here, for sure. ;-)
what abt the other opportunities here in Regina?

GeologistAman

Jan 24, 2013
Re:what's the initial cost for university of regina?

Hey guys ! i am currently in my 8th semester of undergraduate program of geology from pakistan and for MS i am interesting in Univeristy of regina. can anyone please tell me whats the initial cost for UoR...means at once money that i must have

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Re:what's the initial cost for university of regina?

GeologistAman said:
Hey guys ! i am currently in my 8th semester of undergraduate program of geology from pakistan and for MS i am interesting in Univeristy of regina. can anyone please tell me whats the initial cost for UoR...means at once money that i must have
Atleast 8k-10k CAD plus additional 10,000 CAD to show in your bank statement as one year living expenses. You can also get a detailed break-up from UoR website.

Furqan_Live

Jan 24, 2013
Hi ,
Can anyone please share details regarding the acceptance ratio of student visa...
Also I haven't submit the semester fees so does it makes my case strong or weak???

abdullah102

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
10-july-2013
Med's Request
18-July-2013
Med's Done....
31-July-2013
Interview........
Not requried
Passport Req..
Already submitted
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 14 september :)
fahad83 said:
Anyone applying in UR from Pakistan
Hey Fahad i am from pakistan i got admission in ESL+BBA.now waiting for bank statment and to apply the visa.

boss123

Oct 19, 2014
AOa,

tzmarri.... Did you get into the Uni of Reg? its been 3.5 years now.. How is your Petroleum Engineering going? Was it worth it? Please email me on zubairnaseer@hotmail.com..

tx

rashidmumtaz

Apr 25, 2015
i have applied for admission in graduate program of uni or regina for petroleum system engineering for fall2015... any body is there wo also had applied for admission in regina uni? contact me plz ....my wahtsapp number is 03333033367