Any student going to Cambrian college?

Sid_Chauhan

Aug 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Good to hear from you, when are you going? I'm also going but it will be second week of September. I have my visa already
My visa is still under process i applied on 17th July so hopefully if i get my visa by the end of August then i will be going on first week of september.

Maddy17

Jul 28, 2017
Hello there !!! I have applied for Post graduate program at Cambrian for Sept intake as well .. My passport was dispatched yesterday ..hope to update you positive results within couple of days since I haven't linked my application online ..Good luck all of you.

Reactions: Sid_Chauhan
Oct 7, 2017
brampton
Hey !
I Have completed my studies in August 2017 from Cambrian College and i took drop after two semesters though it was unofficial. Its time to apply for my work permit. I talk to lawyer and he suggested me to mention valid reason for the drop otherwise the work permit could be rejected. Can anyone suggest a valid and solution to this I am really confused with this.
I ll be really thankful to this. I am looking for someone to suggest me who did the same.
Thank you so much.

Oct 7, 2017
brampton
Hey ... I have heard that Cambrian at Hanson Toronto is not a good college ... is that true ???
Not really true. I have completed my studies from the same campus. Believe me teachers are really co-operative. If you are doing your good they will always co-operate you. If you have any kind of problem they are always ready to help and its much better than brampton campus as i shifted from brampton campus, it was kind of bad experience over there.

Reactions: purvajapatel

Kaur.prabh

Sep 13, 2017
Not really true. I have completed my studies from the same campus. Believe me teachers are really co-operative. If you are doing your good they will always co-operate you. If you have any kind of problem they are always ready to help and its much better than brampton campus as i shifted from brampton campus, it was kind of bad experience over there.
Tysm dear...

Reactions: Jagpreet Walia

Renegade17

Nov 14, 2017
What was the program you followed??

Any idea about Cambrian at Hanson (Brampton Campus) ??? Is it good? I tried other colleges Humber, Seneca etc. but since I Applied last moment all my applications got waitlisted. But I got an offer letter from Cambrian at Hanson (Brampton Campus) for Int. Business Management 2018 Jan.

Would be great if anybody can share your opinion about this course @ Hanson? + Will it be an issue if i decide to change colleges in between since Hanson is a private campus?

also would like to know if there are any advantages in doing a PG with Co-Op Placement?