+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any student going to Cambrian college?

Yuvraj Yadav

Mar 29, 2018
I have recently done Bachelor of Pharmacy in 2017 and I want to go to Canada for further studies and get PGWP of 3 years. But I'm in dilemma what to do either PG DIPLOMA or MSc of Pharmacy(both are of 2 years). Which PG course will have more scope either Diploma or Masters. Please help me out what shall I choose.

purvajapatel

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I have recently done Bachelor of Pharmacy in 2017 and I want to go to Canada for further studies and get PGWP of 3 years. But I'm in dilemma what to do either PG DIPLOMA or MSc of Pharmacy(both are of 2 years). Which PG course will have more scope either Diploma or Masters. Please help me out what shall I choose.
Masters in canada are super expensive

Yuvraj Yadav

Mar 29, 2018
But bro University of Saskatchewan is providing MSc in Pharmacy in 3 lakh per year and it is full time course of 2 year so 6 lakh will be the total tuition fees.
So how is it costly???

purvajapatel

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
But bro University of Saskatchewan is providing MSc in Pharmacy in 3 lakh per year and it is full time course of 2 year so 6 lakh will be the total tuition fees.
So how is it costly???
Great
So how is it costly???
great!!! Many pg course have 4 to 5 lakhs more than these

Yuvraj Yadav

Mar 29, 2018
I want to know if tuition fees is 6 lakh for the PG course in Canada then other then that what other expanses are there. So my question is total how much money will be required if the tuition fees is 6 lakh for course?