HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skhan123 said:
Hi HighFive,
It looks like from your timeline that you already have done test and interview...anywords about Oath? What the interview officer told you about that.?
Yes, we are done with the test & interview, scored 20 out of 20 yesterday. Officer was very polite and she mentioned that they dont review RQs much in Scarborough so they will have to send it to St. Clair for review and right after that they will contact us about their decision. Hope it will work out the way it should.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
It appears most of RQ issued for residency calculation discrepancies and passport/stamp related issues..
... and some trips for vacation during those 4 years of presence. We dont have any discrepancies, etc. and we are assume that they just wanted to check where & why did we go for those 5 trips. Anyway, it is what it is. Let see what develops.

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
HighFive said:
Yes, we are done with the test & interview, scored 20 out of 20 yesterday. Officer was very polite and she mentioned that they dont review RQs much in Scarborough so they will have to send it to St. Clair for review and right after that they will contact us about their decision. Hope it will work out the way it should.
Thats means your RQ was not sent to St. claire yet? In my case, I submitted my RQ to Local office mississagua and fingerprint request came from St. Claire after one month of RQ submission. I suppose it means that my RQ is already sent to St. Claire and underprocess.... :'(

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
lenium said:
Can somebody explain to me what's the difference between the way they process the old RQs and the new RQs? How many new RQs have we had so far?

I am writing an explanation letter. I feel really stupid for making that mistake. Considering the new dates of travelling now I have 1011 days of physical residency.
I hope "1011 days of physical residency" is a typographical error.

I hope you meant 1101 or 1111, or at least a number greater than 1095 days of actual physical presence. If not, your application is at risk, perhaps even in trouble.

Regarding information from CIC as to transfers for RQ review:

Interviewers are sometimes (perhaps even usually) NOT the decision-maker, but rather an information gatherer. Their comments about next steps are often vague and should not be given a lot of weight. Mostly an applicant needs to wait and see what happens in the days, weeks, or sometimes months following the interview, particularly for applicants who received a pre-test RQ.

If many months go by, following the test and interview, without the oath being scheduled, then it will be time to follow-up with calls to the call centre and perhaps an ATIP request. Otherwise, in the meantime, patience is in order, patience and regularly checking eCas and the mailbox.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skhan123 said:
Thats means your RQ was not sent to St. claire yet? In my case, I submitted my RQ to Local office mississagua and fingerprint request came from St. Claire after one month of RQ submission. I suppose it means that my RQ is already sent to St. Claire and underprocess.... :'(
That's exactly what she said - they have to review RQ in St. Clair. In our case we never been asked to do fingerprints. Well.... not yet. :)
I hope we'll all get our desired citizenship this year!

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I keep doing this ... Typos and typos
Yes I meant 1101, 6 days more than 1095.
I had claimed 1095 in the initial app, now I have 1101 based on the correct days

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenium said:
I keep doing this ... Typos and typos
Yes I meant 1101, 6 days more than 1095.
I had claimed 1095 in the initial app, now I have 1101 based on the correct days
Did anyone who got RQed get a test date yet? I am tired of waiting.