+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any registerd or lpn wants to share their experience with PNP?

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
I would like to know the experience you had ..

Which province needs LPN BC or Alberta?
What's the quickest process?
How to transfer your license to canada especially lpn?
WHich site can help you with the entire process.. from license tranfer to securing a job to immgration proceedings?

I would appreciate any information. Thanls

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
ssanndy said:

WHich site can help you with the entire process.. from license tranfer to securing a job to immgration proceedings?

One more time,I work for the Goverment of British Columbia.WE NEED NURSES BADLY.The Process is roughly the same,Go to the following websites HealthMatch BC which recruits for the Goverment Health Authorities or www.futuresearchcanada.com which recruits for the Private Sector.There is also www.ugnayanfoundation.com a foundation which helps Filipino Nurses go to BC in case you are Filipino

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

BCguy said:
ssanndy said:

One more time,I work for the Goverment of British Columbia.WE NEED NURSES BADLY.The Process is roughly the same,Go to the following websites HealthMatch BC which recruits for the Goverment Health Authorities or www.futuresearchcanada.com which recruits for the Private Sector.There is also www.ugnayanfoundation.com a foundation which helps Filipino Nurses go to BC in case you are Filipino
You should note that HealthMatch BC is for Physician, Pharmacists and REGISTERED Nurses. The OP is studying to be a licensed Practical Nurse. Also she requires experience as a LPN to apply as a skilled worker, either Federally or BC PNP.

PMM

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
PMM You are correct about Health Match BC for Registered Nurses,But Futuresearch is looking for LPN s right now for some nursing homes in the Vancouver Area,The salary is lower 20-22$ an hour.Furthermore Practical Nurses as a B NOC qualify for PNP,Just clarifying

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
PMM said:
Hi

BCguy said:
ssanndy said:

You should note that HealthMatch BC is for Physician, Pharmacists and REGISTERED Nurses. The OP is studying to be a licensed Practical Nurse. Also she requires experience as a LPN to apply as a skilled worker, either Federally or BC PNP.

PMM
PMM... I email HeathMatch and they only recruit Physicians and Pharmacist. They say since 2006 they stop recruiting regeisterd nurses. Also you are right i dont have any experience but i saw BCGuy posted that even if you don't have experience as a LPN they are some website that will still assist you.I am not sure if my understanding of this information is right , so i stand corrected. Iam still trying to get in contact with futuresearchcanada.com to see what they say.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Actually I was on the phone with Future Search,Because I have 2 Filipina nurses in the US who I am sending to them,They are willing to hire Fresh Graduates.Cheers

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
BCguy said:
Actually I was on the phone with Future Search,Because I have 2 Filipina nurses in the US who I am sending to them,They are willing to hire Fresh Graduates.Cheers
I can't seem to get in contact with future search.. I called and get the voicemail..i emailed and still no response..When is the right time to get them?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
The Executive Director is on an Alaska Cruise if you were looking for Yasmeen,I just talked to Zeala 778-996-1119,She s the Recruitment Coordinator.BTW its Saturday on a Long Weekend in Canada,Its Labour Day on Monday

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
BCguy said:
The Executive Director is on an Alaska Cruise if you were looking for Yasmeen,I just talked to Zeala 778-996-1119,She s the Recruitment Coordinator.BTW its Saturday on a Long Weekend in Canada,Its Labour Day on Monday
Spoke to Futuresearch but they explain that you will get a temporary work permit and won't be able to take you family with you. Also you won't be able to apply for PR til 3 years time. We were looking for something immediate where even if you dont get the PR quickly , you would be able to carry your family with you . So that won't work...Thanks anyway