+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any question on OOPNP.. I will try to answer

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

If anybody have questions regarding OOPNP application form filling and documentation. I will be happy to help.
Just drop your questions here.

Cheers.

Spindrift16

Sep 27, 2015
I have recently created my EE profile and the CRS score is low.
Can we apply for OOPNP now?
Can you please let us know the process ?

Thnx in advance..

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Spindrift16 said:
I have recently created my EE profile and the CRS score is low.
Can we apply for OOPNP now?
Can you please let us know the process ?

Thnx in advance..
You cannot apply for OOPNP unless you get a PT from Ontario state to apply for OOPNP.
Also, you need to have a minimum of 400+ CRS score in order to get a PT for OOPNP.

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hI Senior Rafzy,

What do you mean by PT? i have 409 points how can I get nominated from Ontario?

rgds

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
mex88 said:
hI Senior Rafzy,

What do you mean by PT? i have 409 points how can I get nominated from Ontario?

rgds
PT stands for Provincial/Territorial Interest letter.
If you havent got PT for OOPNP, you can try to delete your old EE application and submit a new application. This way, ontario state gets to see your profile and they may send you a PT.

Do keep this in mind that remaking new EE profile does not gurrantee that you'll definately get a PT for OOPNP.

Scrathis

Jan 27, 2015
rafzy said:
PT stands for Provincial/Territorial Interest letter.
If you havent got PT for OOPNP, you can try to delete your old EE application and submit a new application. This way, ontario state gets to see your profile and they may send you a PT.

Do keep this in mind that remaking new EE profile does not gurrantee that you'll definately get a PT for OOPNP.
I have met all the criteria for OOPNP. However, my profile was created before June and Ontario never sees me. I have been thinking withdraw and remake one. You think they might still not be able to see it?

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
rafzy said:
Guys,

If anybody have questions regarding OOPNP application form filling and documentation. I will be happy to help.

Cheers.
Hi Rafzy,

I got PT from Ontario on 26th Sep. Now I am confused as to where should I go and confirm that I want to apply and further info.
I did visit ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html but it has just one small form for nomination.

Can you please help clarify this.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Scrathis said:
I have met all the criteria for OOPNP. However, my profile was created before June and Ontario never sees me. I have been thinking withdraw and remake one. You think they might still not be able to see it?
If you create a NEW EE profile and your CRS score is above 400+, then they may be interested

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
firstone said:
Hi Rafzy,

I got PT from Ontario on 26th Sep. Now I am confused as to where should I go and confirm that I want to apply and further info.
I did visit ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html but it has just one small form for nomination.

Can you please help clarify this.
Yes, you need to fill this form and attch the requested documents with it and send it asap to ontario govt.

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Rafzy

Also what is the criteria to be eligible for Ontario nomination?

I have not created my profile yet as am awaiting my IELTS result.

Can you please explain how will I go on about the process as am very interested in Ontario ?

THANK YOU

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Guys,

Cheers.
+1

Spindrift16

Sep 27, 2015
mex88 said:
Thank you Rafzy

Can you please explain how will I go on about the process as am very interested in Ontario ?

THANK YOU

OINP searches the Express Entry pool and identifies potential candidates who:
Have a minimum score of 400 on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in CIC’s Express Entry system, and
Meet the criteria of Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities Stream (see Section 2 for more information).
If OINP identifies you in the Express Entry pool, you will receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account. This notification will invite you to apply to OINP for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

darius788

Sep 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-16
Doc's Request.
25-01-16 Schedule 4 / 24-02-16 Schedule A
Nomination.....
23-12-15
AOR Received.
23-01-16
Med's Done....
29-01-16
Hi Rafzy,

Do you have any idea on how long does it take for one to receive an AOR? My application was received by them on 10th September, I am yet to receive any word.

Thanks!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
mex88 said:
Thank you Rafzy

THANK YOU
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html

You can visit this link and read all the details.
If you still have doubts, you are always welcome to ask

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
darius788 said:
Hi Rafzy,

Do you have any idea on how long does it take for one to receive an AOR? My application was received by them on 10th September, I am yet to receive any word.

Thanks!
My application was also received by them on 10 Sep. However, from what i've concluded from this forum, after ontario govt have received your application, it can take almost 6-8 weeks before you get an aor. But you only get AOR if your application is considered complete in every way.