+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Mr.Sharma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hi Everyone
Can you please tell me my wife is primary applicant
We want to apply for PR and PNP
I should evaluate my documents in same application or apply with additional application
Thanks in advance

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Everyone
Can you please tell me my wife is primary applicant
We want to apply for PR and PNP
I should evaluate my documents in same application or apply with additional application
Thanks in advance
If you are talking about ECA, then you need to submit separate applications.

tony789456

Jun 16, 2017
Hi all,

I'm traveling mid may 15.

I'm taking required POF.

*My question is as follows*

If I want to bring more funds from my home country into Canada after one or two months, what should I declare on the form when I make my landing in Canada? that how much money am I bringing in - will it be only the POF or also the additional money that I am expecting after one or two months

I have been told that I will need to pay taxes in Canada for any additional amounts that I bring into the country that I have not declared on that form upon landing.

Regards,

PinguDV

Mar 5, 2022
Hi All,

Can someone let me know approx how long it will take to receive the new portal email once the medical exam is passed. i am CEC applicant(includes my family) , bio-metrics exempted.

thanks in advance

vnyaraju

Sep 8, 2020
Hi Stanlee,

I would need your help/advice in addressing this below issue. As per our last discussion I was waiting for CIC update to submit the spouse documents and today I got an update in my cic account to submit all the spouse documents with application forms within 7 days (this is a shock).

And in that letter there is a note as below. Do you think for the below reason they have given me that less time or is it a normal practice? I have sent an email to them again that I would need additional time for (PCC, Birth Certificate, medicals) which my spouse is currently working on in India.So I would like to ask what are the chances of them to accept this request of mine. I have not informed them about my marital status update because I was not sure about the status of my application until last week. I know its my mistake too.

Note : Our records indicate that you notified us of this change after we had issued you a Confirmation of
Permanent Residence for you and your dependents, if you have any. Please understand that we will
require that you return this document as well as your passport(s) with your permanent resident visa(s), if
applicable, in order for us to cancel them. You must provide us with these original documents in addition
to the other requested documents for us to continue with your application process.
I am in the same situation brother, what i need to do, do i need to send my COPR and Visa back to VFS office to cancel. Please suggest.

Please help me!!