NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi guy.
I am moving to Canada in December via Express Entry.
At the beginning, I wanted to go to Vancouver but now I have changed my mind so the arrival destination in my Confirmation Of Permanent Residence letter is Vancouver. I want to know would it be a problem if I change my destination and go to another province or not?
Thanks a lot
no problem

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
I resigned from my job in July 2018 where my salary was paid in cash.hence can I submit the duplicate copy (office copy ) of my last 3 salary vouchers along with the reference letter.

Note - in the reference letter i have already mentioned my annual salary.

TIA

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I resigned from my job in July 2018 where my salary was paid in cash.hence can I submit the duplicate copy (office copy ) of my last 3 salary vouchers along with the reference letter.

Note - in the reference letter i have already mentioned my annual salary.

TIA
great and if possible try to submit salary certificate as well

Stramonium

Nov 14, 2019
Hi! I want to go under 2174 NOC (software developer), but I've two higher educations: BSc in computer science and fully completed medical education, which a hope to use for extra points. I can't find any information - should I evaluate medical diploma in WES or MCC? Another question about my wife - she works as a physician till the moment, if she will go as an accompanying person should she use WES or MCC? (for points now, real medical professional evaluation can be done later)

breadstick

Nov 12, 2019
I'm confused about the exact employer name I must enter in the application (post ITA) and reference letters.

In the payslips and tax forms, company is X LLC - but in the offer letter and online it is just X. So should I mention the "LLC" part in the EE application and reference letters?

And for some years, I worked in X India Private Limited, a subsidiary of X LLC- so should I put X India Private Limited or X LLC or just X in the EE application and reference letters?

2 questions. Thank you

Feb 2, 2018
Bangalore, India
Hi experts,
I am having a question related to CRS points calculation for the Canadian work experience.
I stayed and worked for 2 months on Canadian Business Visa 10 years ago and I am currently working in Canada.
Just wondering if the Business Visa work will be added to the CRS calculation in the EE profile?
Can someone please help me understand should I add the business visa stay in the work history?

Thanks in advance.

Dec 24, 2019
H
Hi Guys,

I need help regarding Evaluation and would appreciate it if anybody can provide info. My wife and I intend to get ECA. Our Qualifications:
Both O levels and A levels
My wife LLB hons from University of Punjab
Myself BDS from University of Lahore and licence to practice from PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental Council)

My questions:

-Do we need to do something about O level and A level for ECA? For example get them attested from British Council and send it to Evaluating authority
Or just the highest degree is enough?

-WES does not have University of Lahore on their list and we are not sure if WES will evaluate both LLB and BDS as licenced profession. Upon doing research we have decided to go with IQAS which list both LLB and and BDS as First professional degree so we are hoping they will evaluate it as a professional degree to get points equivalent to of Masters. Does anybody have experience with IQAS how long do they take? Or getting valuation for LLB or BDS and which is the best organisation to get assessment from?

-For a licenced profession do we need to submit any other documents apart from degree? Like a copy of my licence or a letter or something? Does anybody have any idea?

Appreciate your help.
Hello,

I am professional BDS from Nishtar Medical College Multan. Can you please guide from did you get your ECA report for IRCC Canada ?
Please Help!

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Dear All, I had a question regarding work experience proof. I have 13 years of experience and all of that Is in the same NOC. I have recently change my job around 2 weeks back. Now my new employer is saying that as they haven't worked with me for significant amount of time yet, they will not be able to give me a reference letter which states my roles and responsibilities. What should I do? I have a PNP Nomination but that was back when I was with my previous employer. Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

kaur017

Aug 26, 2019
Hello everyone
Can anyone let me know if the NOC code and job offer letter has different title.. which one i should go with ..?? The one on the job offer letter ?? Because both are different..

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear,
Can I get close relative points for my co- brother ( my spouse's brother in law); if I am a primary applicant Under SINP?
If your spouse's sister also lives in Canada and a PR, then YES

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Cheezus

Sep 14, 2020
Hey everyone!
My AOR is November 2019. Have been waiting for 10 months, lost all hope, but received my "Ready for Visa" letter last Friday. Good news, but I'm not sure what I should do right now, as my medical expires in mid October. I'm currently in the US on the student visa, but my status is gonna be over by the end of September. Got two options:
- Stay in the US, apply to change my status to a tourist (which I'm not sure is gonna be approved), send my passport and hope to get it back stamped in early October. Risking to become illegal here in the US, obviously don't need that.
- Go back to my country in less than 2 weeks (which was the plan before I received the letter), waiting for my visa there, most likely not being able to land in Canada before my medical expires. Risks here: apart from the medical I'm also worried that I'll need to get a new police certificate from the US, since I relocate back to my country.
What is the best way to approach this problem? Will I absolutely have to get a new medical if I can't land before my old one expires? Will they require a new police certificate from the US if I leave the country? The letter also states that if my address has changed, I need to provide a new one, but the thing is I've never provided one in my application (there was no such question, only the country of residence), while the only document with my US address they have received is my medical. I just realized that it's pretty weird and I'm not sure what to do about that. Sorry for the long message, had to explain everything clearly.