+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

SuperUDB

May 4, 2017
Guys please help.
I have submitted my application in March. At the time my current job supervisor provided my a reference letter which states my joining date, full time employment, hours of work, salary etc. But my roles and responsibilities are mentioned briefly in only two lines. Can I raise a CSE and add another reference letter from my supervisor elaborating my roles and responsibilities in detail.

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
jpv2212 said:
Who told you that if native English speaker couldn't make it, then you can not?

Friend, there are hundreds and thousands of candidates whose first language is other than English achieve highest bands in IELTS.
To speak English and to take IELTS are two different things. You surely can achieve higher. But, it's just a correct method of doing it. Since you lack 0.5 bands, I believe you just need to brush up your skills. Just add a little bit to your method, and you'll achieve it.

Thank you:))) i ll look into it

For valuable tips, please follow this link. I'm sure it'll definitely help you out.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/valuable-tips-to-pass-ielts-with-flying-colors-t487154.0.html

All the best

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
vishalg said:
yes, you can change the NOC. Write an LOE though.
Kindly tell me what is LOE is this letter of Experience???

gmvk

Sep 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello! i recently submitted my eAPR last April, i will be travelling to Canada in june. i do have a temporary resident visa for Canada, will there be any issues when i travel to canada while waiting for the processing of my PR? thank you!

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Can you please tell me if the docs below is sufficient proof for name change doc?

1. Marriage Certificate
2. Birth Certificate
3. Old Passport bio page
4. New Passport bio page
5. LOE

Thanks in advance

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Nuff_Love said:
Hi All,
Can you please tell me if the docs below is sufficient proof for name change doc?

1. Marriage Certificate
2. Birth Certificate
3. Old Passport bio page
4. New Passport bio page
5. LOE

Thanks in advance
What was the reason for name change?
marriage, or anything else?

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I have a bit of a unique problem (hope not).
I worked in an organization under a particular NOC for a little more than a year. I started working in 2013 and was qualified to do this job from the 30th of May 2015 (The day I graduated). I left the company on the 17th of April 2016.

Now, when creating my EE profile I got points for this(for one Year) as you only have to enter the month and the year. hence, the period is 1 whole year. however, do you think it will be an issue after I get my ITA and when I submit my ref letters and degree certificates and transcripts as this period does not amount to exactly one year (365 Days)

Your advice is highly appreciated!

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
hi,

Got ITA yesterday, finally :) :) :)

Need some help on further processing from you guys..

Apart from CIC site, is there any other source from where i can get all the necessary information, needed to know, to submit the application?

I just need some guidelines which could help me complete the application post ITA phase, in order.

Thanking you

mrzbd.

agentsophy

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys asking for help again!! If someone has knowledge about this issue, please let me know

:(

I have an expired PR card (my father was the primary applicant and I was a minor then, this was in 2007-08), got PR status in 2010 and my card expired two years ago...basically we didnt stay in Canada as my father could't find a job. now I'm applying for EE and my husband is the primary applicant. When we fill the application, they ask if I am a canadian citizen or PR...should I say yes or no? I'm confused...technically my PR card has expired, but as I've read online, PR status is not lost until I cancel or renounce it...so for now I've mentioned yes... but I'm not sure if that's correct. any advice would help!

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrzbd said:
hi,

Got ITA yesterday, finally :) :) :)

Need some help on further processing from you guys..

Apart from CIC site, is there any other source from where i can get all the necessary information, needed to know, to submit the application?

I just need some guidelines which could help me complete the application post ITA phase, in order.

Check this out
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Thanking you

mrzbd.

nana67

May 6, 2017
hi
need help and suggestion
i got ITA yesterday.
I am married but my husband can not accompany me to Canada for at least 2 years and i made my profile declaring being married but my spouse wont come with me and that is how my score(429) is measured,\.
my question is : is that a problem to apply without my husband although i am married? and will it be a reason for rejection? and can i sponsor my husband when i am all set in Canada?

Apr 22, 2017
nana67 said:
hi
need help and suggestion
i got ITA yesterday.
Congratulations

I am married but my husband can not accompany me to Canada for at least 2 years and i made my profile declaring being married but my spouse wont come with me and that is how my score(429) is measured,\.
my question is : is that a problem to apply without my husband although i am married?
No it's not a problem. You can apply without your husband as long as you state that you are married to him and provide​ his details in your PR application

and will it be a reason for rejection?
That in itself cannot be a reason for rejection

and can i sponsor my husband when i am all set in Canada?
Yes you definitely can!

IndianDubai

Nov 30, 2016
I'm landing on July 4th 2017. My questions are -

1) Do we need Travel Insurance or Health Insurance when we land?
2) Is is mandatory to have it for 3 months or if we show return tickets within 30 days of landing, medical insurance for those 30 days is sufficient?
3) What forms do i need to show on landing if there are no goods to follow..

Thanks heaps