+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omar_ahmed21 said:
Under your personal history: Do I need to mention day by day what exactly I was doing and leaving no gaps? If so, there're some times where I was home waiting for my classes to start.

Example: First arrived on May 4 and my classes started on June 1.

What am I supposed to mention here! Unemployed from May 4-31
?

Thanks,
Yeh

sh1984

Mar 17, 2017
while filling personal history (post-ITA) what should we choose as level of education?? I have a bachelor's degree in dentistry. But ECA report says First professional university degree (which is equivalent to a Master's degree). what should I write in the personal history section??

nvnkmr10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello,

Currently I have CRS 414. Im studying in Canada and graduating in April'17. After that I will get 15 points for Canadian Education.

My question is shall I update my EE now itself with the canadian education ? so that I have great chance of getting an invite in the next draw. I can utilize the 90 days waiting period after getting the ITA. (or) will it be considered as cheating by CIC? PLease advice on the same, Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvnkmr10 said:
Hello,

Currently I have CRS 414. Im studying in Canada and graduating in April'17. After that I will get 15 points for Canadian Education.

My question is shall I update my EE now itself with the canadian education ? so that I have great chance of getting an invite in the next draw. I can utilize the 90 days waiting period after getting the ITA. (or) will it be considered as cheating by CIC? PLease advice on the same, Thanks.
That's misrepresentation and can lead to a 5 year ban.

gandhivir

Mar 16, 2017
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....

i applied under express entry under ces on this march 16. I am currently working on lmia as supervisor from 9 months. in my express entry profile i got the points for my previous job that i did for 4 months and completed my one year experience. My previous job was pharmacy technician noc 3219. I am a pharmacist from India. I worked as a pharmacy technician on that basis and I did not have a license for pharmacy technician. So will they consider my 4 month experience or they will reject my file. Please guide me. Thank you so much for the help in advance.

reason1228

Mar 24, 2017
hi all, POF for EE under CEC, since i am not in Canada currently, i was not able to get a letter from my bank in Canada or get anything signed. Can I just use the online bank statement which has my name, balance of all my accounts, bank logo on the top left, bank address on top right, summary of any borrowing, ect. It's a Canada bank btw.

I was reading the forum and someone said someone got rejected for using the online statement? :( Thanks.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hi Guys

Hope all of you are doing great.

Unlike others, I'm in the beginning of creating an Express entry profile. However, I have few questions for you. Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeee do help me with the correct answer.

1. I graduated in 2009 with an Masters degree, prior to that I graduated in 2007 with a degree.
I have been lecturing (Engineering modules/ Management/ Business) since 2007 part time then full time from 2009 for 4 years.

Due to health reasons I had to stop lecturing, I therefore, begun working as a Systems Engineer in 2013 and have been doing that ever since. It has been 3 years 6 months now.

QUESTION:

I qualify for both NOC CODE 2171 and 4021

Do I put 7 years 6 months work experience? adding both 4 years and 3 and half years?

Do I put 4 years and use ONLY 1 NOC CODE?

Do I put 3 years and 6 months? THIS MAKES ME INELIGIBLE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE, AS I LOOSE POINTS.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP. I'M RUSHING WITH TIME AS MY BIRTHDAY IS AROUND THE CORNER. I WILL LOOSE MORE POINTS.

Thanks a lot :'( :'( :'( :'(

Luckiness

Mar 25, 2017
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi, I am new to this forum and would love your advise on my situation:
I got married last year November and two weeks later applied for a student visa (Got into an MBA program in a top university with a substantial scholarship amoount). My student visa was rejected on the grounds that;
-I have not satisfied the embassy that I have adequate funds without working in canada to pay my tuition fee and
-I have not satisfied the embassy that I will leave Canada at the end of my stay due to my purpose of visit and personal assets.
Its wierd because I got 50% scholarship and took a student loan for the remainder costs. Maybe I messed up because in my application letter I mentioned I wanted to gain work experience before going back home. Anyway, now my wife just got an ITA and obviously needs to disclose my visa rejection status. Will this dampen our chances of getting a PR? I still have my school admission offer and initially planned to reapply but it seems this immigration route is better? I would not want my initial visa rejection to dampen the chances of immigration as that means we will not be able to get the immigration and the school (we will miss out on both goals)..Or should I just deny this and reapply for a student visa? pls help, im confused

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Luckiness said:
Hi, I am new to this forum and would love your advise on my situation:
I got married last year November and two weeks later applied for a student visa (Got into an MBA program in a top university with a substantial scholarship amoount). My student visa was rejected on the grounds that;
-I have not satisfied the embassy that I have adequate funds without working in canada to pay my tuition fee and
-I have not satisfied the embassy that I will leave Canada at the end of my stay due to my purpose of visit and personal assets.
Its wierd because I got 50% scholarship and took a student loan for the remainder costs. Maybe I messed up because in my application letter I mentioned I wanted to gain work experience before going back home. Anyway, now my wife just got an ITA and obviously needs to disclose my visa rejection status. Will this dampen our chances of getting a PR? I still have my school admission offer and initially planned to reapply but it seems this immigration route is better? I would not want my initial visa rejection to dampen the chances of immigration as that means we will not be able to get the immigration and the school (we will miss out on both goals)..Or should I just deny this and reapply for a student visa? pls help, im confused
Stating that you wanted to gain a work experience is unlikely to result in rejection since now they have a PGWP system but here is what had happened to me back in 2007...

Back then students (international ones) were not supposed to work full-time and off campus, it was later in 2007 I guess that they changed it... and I had already graduated from a canadian university in 2006 with a degree....I went and applied again for a second programme starting in 2007, so when I was waiting for my student visa I got a call from the embassy and it was weird... basically the woman from the embassy was testing me... she was asking questions like "oh wouldnt it be good to stay in Canada later on?",, "so you would like to have a work experience too?"... questions like that and they were not even letting students work off campus by then....

At first I though she was being nice but then I realised she was questioning the sincerety about my application for a second student visa... I made her sure that I was getting back home after the graduation... I dont know if this helps but that was my case and I was not rejected and offered a second 4 year visa...

CEC_EDM

Mar 24, 2017
I am new to this forum and have applied for my PR under CEC. CIC asked me to provide my brother's Proof of Status and Proof of Relationship. I have only submitted his Canadian passport and our relationship docs such as birth certificate.
Residence status of a relative in Canada was never asked so I have not submitted any documents (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
Will this result in rejection.

Please advise.

Maximus82

Mar 25, 2017
Dear All,

I am new to all of this Express Entry business. Would appreciate some clear cut help on the following confusions I have.

1. I applied on the 23rd in a hurry as advised by my consultant without much research and got 470 points and an ITA. I gave my NOC as an HR Manager for 3 years, where in reality I was an HR Coordinator for 2 years and HR manager for more than 1. Both are NOC 0 for HR Manager and NOC A for HR coordinator so I do not think the points are coming down. Can I edit it after the ITA or will be disqualified and banned. Even if the points do come down and stay higher than the cut-off, is that ok?

2. My twin brother applied and submitted 3 years of experience in 2 companies. He also got an ITA but he will not be able to get any recommendation from the first company because he left after not being paid for a few months and the company went bankrupt. This also happened in another country. Can he now delete the first company and provide 2 years of his current job. His points are still above the cut-off after deleting the first job.

3. Any information that you provide before the issuance of the ITA, can you (and is it advisable to) change it after ITA, if your points stay the same, or still stay higher than the cut off? Or is it better to decline the ITA, delete your profile, start over and wait for the next draw with your fingers crossed.

4. How about I leave my profile as it is, and make a duplicate one with the proper designation breakdown (according to point 1) and wait for the ITA while my current profile is also active. Once I receive a fresh ITA on the new profile I can delete the old one? Is that a possibility?

Thank you in advance. I hope I had found this forum before applying.

MAX