gailmargolis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have nearly 3 years of full-time (40 hour/week) experience working in US under NOC 2161. But it isn't quite 3 years (2 months short), but the 3 year mark will give my CRS a massive +25 point boost. So I was wondering if I could count part-time (20 hour/week) work I did as a Graduate Research Assistant while getting my PhD.

Also, completely unrelated, does anyone based in the US know how to get a fingerprint card for the police report?

Thanks!

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
Hi
My friend work multination company in finance Dept as assistant manager having 6 years of experience in finance he has done master in finance and his wife is also a master degree holder in computer engineering but she has no working Experience . Can he apply in express entry his sister is PR card holder and reside in Canada . Can he apply in express entry?

stepover

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
Hello guys, I have the following questions:

1. Can a Husband and Wife have to separate profiles on the EE pool, each alternating as primary applicant and accompanying spouse?

2. If Primary Applicant fills spouse is not accompanying in the EE pool, can it be changed afterwards when ITA is received?

3. Can a Canadian 1-year online (distance learning) diploma course count as education in Canada?

4. How does the EE system calculate the age? Lets say my birthday is 1st of May,
(a) Does the CRS score change on 2nd May to reflect new age?
(b) Also, what happens if your age changes after you receive ITA, but have not submitted?
(c) Same question as (b) but after you have submitted your application?

5. Do you have to provide details of International passport (i.e. data page information) of all dependent when:
(a) Filling the EE profile?
(b) Applying or PNP
(c) Responding to ITA?

Thanks in advance

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
BasitBangash said:
Dear All,

Do we need to give any supporting document or proof if spouse is non accompanying due to on-going studies?

Thank you
Yes you have to provide PCC,Medical and Funds for non-accompanying spouse and children

k00102

Apr 5, 2017
I have a question for EE - IMM5669

-Personal History

I had finished my high school in June,2010.
And I applied for a college which starts at Sep,2010.
But I did not go to this college, instead, I went to another college from Jan, 2011 and so on.

in this case 6 months stay in canada with study permit but no school, no working.

What should I put in the personal history row for the gap between June 2010 and Jan,2011.

hrk777

Mar 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i had got ita on 24th march draw i am in process to collect all relevant documents.
after getting aor how are province allotment is done according to crs score or first come first basis for visa in ee.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Found this on my CIC, I don't know if it's a good thing.

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of a passport valid for 6 months or more from the date of this letter. Please do not send your original passport at this stage

Anyone faced a similar issue ? What happens next ?

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
messiry said:
Found this on my CIC, I don't know if it's a good thing.

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of a passport valid for 6 months or more from the date of this letter. Please do not send your original passport at this stage

Anyone faced a similar issue ? What happens next ?
Hi messiry

They are just asking a copy of your passport , it should have at least validity of 6 months or more and they do not want your original passport at this stage as it would be requested at a later stage

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
sanjsin9 said:
Hi messiry

They are just asking a copy of your passport , it should have at least validity of 6 months or more and they do not want your original passport at this stage as it would be requested at a later stage
Thanks, i hope that happens soon :)

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I am in final stage of my application submission. Need clarifications on few finer points.
I hope somebody can help me with the questions below
A) Personal activities Section states “Provide the details of XXXX's personal history in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago).”
Now this section automatically populates educational history from the “Study and languages “section some of which is more than 10 years. Do you guys think I should delete the educational history which is more than 10 years old in this section or should retain it?

B) There is a question “Have you listed all of xxxx's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that xxxx belongs to (if any)?
Now I have only work history with my employer and have not been involved in military service or government positions or any organization (whether political, social, youth or student organization, trade unions, professional associations). I have listed all my work experiences. Should I select “yes” or “not applicable” for this option?

Somebody who has submitted the application, please help me with these queries.

thanks

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Tikhe0001 said:
Hi Friends,

I am in final stage of my application submission. Need clarifications on few finer points.
I hope somebody can help me with the questions below
A) Personal activities Section states “Provide the details of XXXX's personal history in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago).”
Now this section automatically populates educational history from the “Study and languages “section some of which is more than 10 years. Do you guys think I should delete the educational history which is more than 10 years old in this section or should retain it?
Yes, you can delete it. Enter the information in reverse chronological order for the last 10 years
B) There is a question “Have you listed all of xxxx's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that xxxx belongs to (if any)?
Now I have only work history with my employer and have not been involved in military service or government positions or any organization (whether political, social, youth or student organization, trade unions, professional associations). I have listed all my work experiences. Should I select “yes” or “not applicable” for this option?
Not Applicable
Somebody who has submitted the application, please help me with these queries.

thanks

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aor 8th Feb
Medical passed 6th March
BG In Progress since 6th March
No update till now :(
CEC Inland

My PGWP WP expires in 5 months. My spouse has SOWP. Should i apply for BOWP? Would i have to apply BOWP for my spouse as well?

Kindly guide me.

Thanks

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
mfm said:
Aor 8th Feb
Medical passed 6th March
BG In Progress since 6th March
No update till now :(
CEC Inland

My PGWP WP expires in 5 months. My spouse has SOWP. Should i apply for BOWP? Would i have to apply BOWP for my spouse as well?

Kindly guide me.

Thanks
You can expect a PPR by May 1st week ! fingers crossed