+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
ayamach said:
Hello,

I just got my PPR, and I have a question:

For those who already checked/confirm their COPR by an immigration agent, and who were under the CEC program, did the immigration agent ask anything about the proof of fund?

(I didnt have to show any proof through EE, but just a little paranoid, being so close to the finish line :))

Thank you!
You don't have to bother about POF, you are good if you are under CEC.

shrinivaskk

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Hey folks,

My wife is the primary applicant. But I just realized that I cannot make my current savings bank account as Joint account with my wife.

Is that okay if we submit the source/proof of funds from my account (spouses account).

Even if I start transferring now the money to my wife's account. Do we need to give 6 month bank statement ?

Thanks

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
shrinivaskk said:
Hey folks,

My wife is the primary applicant. But I just realized that I cannot make my current savings bank account as Joint account with my wife.

Is that okay if we submit the source/proof of funds from my account (spouses account).

Even if I start transferring now the money to my wife's account. Do we need to give 6 month bank statement ?

Thanks
spouse accounts can be shown as POF. Write a declaration that you allow her to utilize the funds for immigration.

sumeetc_777

Feb 12, 2017
I recently got my ITA...preparing the documents to be submitted...i have one question...in recent medical report i had little high lipid profile...will that be a basis for my rejection of PR under skilled visa?

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello Every one.. I have a question regarding PR Application, if any one can help with it then please do it:

I am a resident of Ludhiana born and lived in the city always apart from 3 years n few months.

during July 2008 to May 2010 i lived in Chandigarh for higher studies (Stayed in college hostel during this period)

and then April 2011 to May 2012 for a job which is the basis of my EE and PR application. (stayed with relatives during this period)

My permanent address and passport address was always the same i.e. Ludhiana.

How do i mention it in my PR application?
Do I have to get the PCC for both Ludhiana and Chandigarh period?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
preet14 said:
Hello Every one.. I have a question regarding PR Application, if any one can help with it then please do it:

I am a resident of Ludhiana born and lived in the city always apart from 3 years n few months.

during July 2008 to May 2010 i lived in Chandigarh for higher studies (Stayed in college hostel during this period)

and then April 2011 to May 2012 for a job which is the basis of my EE and PR application. (stayed with relatives during this period)

My permanent address and passport address was always the same i.e. Ludhiana.

How do i mention it in my PR application?
Do I have to get the PCC for both Ludhiana and Chandigarh period?
For PCC, get it done from PAssport Seva Kendra, it covers your entire stay in India. No need to for separate PCCs.
Only mention different addresses in work history, address history and personal history.

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
vishalg said:
For PCC, get it done from PAssport Seva Kendra, it covers your entire stay in India. No need to for separate PCCs.
Only mention different addresses in work history, address history and personal history.
okkay.. thank you so much ;) ;)

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
hello ,

My IELTS is expiring on june -2017, i am in EE pool , still waiting for ITA, if i take IELTS now , whether my new IELTS scores will be considered ? or i can use whichever i fell better , please answer

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
shappa said:
hello ,

My IELTS is expiring on june -2017, i am in EE pool , still waiting for ITA, if i take IELTS now , whether my new IELTS scores will be considered ? or i can use whichever i fell better , please answer
You could use whatever you feel better.

rockingrat

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Hi, i have question about intended work section, does***have a job offer? I answered Yes in EE profile but someone said I need to change to No cuz my job offer is not supported by LMIA. its regular job offer from my employer. My lawyer told me to keep Yes to 'job offer', but say no to LMIA questions. :-\ :-\

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhinav mohindru said:
i want to know if the goverment is granting extra points to the siblings under express entry??? can u plz help me and let me know ??
No CRS points.

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Under your personal history: Do I need to mention day by day what exactly I was doing and leaving no gaps? If so, there're some times where I was home waiting for my classes to start.

Example: First arrived on May 4 and my classes started on June 1.

What am I supposed to mention here! Unemployed from May 4-31 ?

Thanks,