+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
i did my medical when i previously received ITA, but due to some errors i made in my EE profile i have to decline my ITA to make changes in my EE profile.
After making changes , i again received my ITA in the latest Draw, so my question is can i use my same medical that i did for my previous invitation,
Or do i have to retake the medical.

Kindly advise.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munn@ said:
i did my medical when i previously received ITA, but due to some errors i made in my EE profile i have to decline my ITA to make changes in my EE profile.
After making changes , i again received my ITA in the latest Draw, so my question is can i use my same medical that i did for my previous invitation,

Kindly advise.
This is at least the 6th thread you have asked this in.

As per every other answer given to you, you medical is valid for a year - if it hasn't been a year, you can use it.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
munn@ said:

Kindly advise.
Yes, you can use the same medicals as it is valid for one year. Even if you schedule another medical appointment with the clinic, they will not proceed on it as you already have valid medicals which they can see in eMedicals system.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
babilon said:
Hi,
I have a question about the proof of financial support. I have a leased car here in the U.S. and I am still paying its monthly lease payments. Does it show up in my bank letter? Can it have a negative effect on my application?
Thank you
Even if it shows up in your account statements, it will not affect your application. CIC is concerned only about loans taken to show as POF. May be you can use the LOE to explain.

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Stanlee said:
Yes, you can use the same medicals as it is valid for one year. Even if you schedule another medical appointment with the clinic, they will not proceed on it as you already have valid medicals which they can see in eMedicals system.
Thanks a lot, very informative.
Finally a satisfying answer, now i can proceed with my application.

Cheers!!

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
I am regularly reading your posts on Canadian Visa and appreciate your great advise. I need the following help:
By sheer mistake i mentioned NOC code at 0111 in my express entry profile whereas it should have been 1113. Although this does not impacts my total scores since this is not under PNP or LMIA. Received ITA on 22nd Feb 2017. My question is that is it better to change noc code in ITA application and send an explanation letter? Or decline ITA, change the express entry profile / make a new express entry profile and wait for the next draw?
Please need your advise immediately and would highly appreciate it.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
SSingh2 said:
I am regularly reading your posts on Canadian Visa and appreciate your great advise. I need the following help:
By sheer mistake i mentioned NOC code at 0111 in my express entry profile whereas it should have been 1113. Although this does not impacts my total scores since this is not under PNP or LMIA. Received ITA on 22nd Feb 2017. My question is that is it better to change noc code in ITA application and send an explanation letter? Or decline ITA, change the express entry profile / make a new express entry profile and wait for the next draw?
Please need your advise immediately and would highly appreciate it.
you have been asking this question in multiple threads and in one of the threads some people have responded.
If you are not PNP or have LMIA then you can change the NOC code and write an LOE. Else decline ITA

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
vishalg said:
you have been asking this question in multiple threads and in one of the threads some people have responded.
If you are not PNP or have LMIA then you can change the NOC code and write an LOE. Else decline ITA
Thanks

kenok

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Hello all,
Please a couple of questions:
1) The date of conferment of my degree (PhD) is September, however, my work experience letter states that I started working on July- 3 months before. Would that be a problem? If so should I upload LOE? Basically I defended my PhD thesis in June and started working right after but the degree was only conferred in September.
2) With regards to travel history, I have been to quite a number of countries and I can't remember the exact dates, should I keep silent on these trips or upload LOE? This is especially true for countries within the schengen region. The only stamps in my passport are entry and exit stamps but between I usually go to other countries and thanks to the free border agreement, there is basically no records, except maybe hotels/airbnb.
3) Is it necessary to also upload practicing license under education? My first degree is MBBS and in addition to the actual degree certificate I needed to get a practicing license. This license came one year later (after I completed my time as house officer). I'm claiming that one year as work experience, I worry that since the date is a year later they may not consider the house job which was paid as work experience. Thanks

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
hi brian,

can u help me out in the following? What does it mean...can anyone please explain it further???

Full-time” is defined in R78(1) as requiring at least 15 hours of instruction per week during the academic year, including any period of training in the workplace that forms part of the course of instruction.

does it mean 15 hours per week in one acedemic year or the whole period (e.g. 4 years in bachelors and 15 hours per week every year or in 1 year at least)?

gautham159

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2016
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
waiting !!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting !!
LANDED..........
waiting !!
Hello All,

PNP (Express Entry) !!

Checked CIC account and below is the timeline as on 17th Jan 2017

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Again, checked the update on 3rd Feb 2017, status has not changed, it's same as mentioned above. Please let me know why CIC is taking so much of time in processing PNP application (Express Entry)? 6th month started !!

1) Please can anyone let me know, reason why the CIC is delaying "Final Decision" and "PPR".

2) I resigned and was relieved on 30th Dec 2016. Do I need to inform CIC regarding this? As per my understanding, it should not be an issue, right?

Thank you in advance.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
gautham159 said:
Hello All,

PNP (Express Entry) !!

Checked CIC account and below is the timeline as on 17th Jan 2017

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Again, checked the update on 3rd Feb 2017, status has not changed, it's same as mentioned above. Please let me know why CIC is taking so much of time in processing PNP application (Express Entry)? 6th month started !!

1) Please can anyone let me know, reason why the CIC is delaying "Final Decision" and "PPR".

2) I resigned and was relieved on 30th Dec 2016. Do I need to inform CIC regarding this? As per my understanding, it should not be an issue, right?

Thank you in advance.
1. CIC does mention they will clear majority of the cases within 6 months. They take their time to verify all the information. For all you know, you could receive PPR in a week's time.
Hold on for a while.
2. I don't think that's a challenge.

gautham159

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2016
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
waiting !!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting !!
LANDED..........
waiting !!
vishalg said:
1. CIC does mention they will clear majority of the cases within 6 months. They take their time to verify all the information. For all you know, you could receive PPR in a week's time.
Hold on for a while.
2. I don't think that's a challenge.
I hope so :)

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
I am preparing LOEs for the following purposes;

i-Reasons for not getting reference letter from my previous &current HR. My reference letters were written by my supervisors.

ii-My POF. I sold 1 of my properties and i also got an additional money from my brother to cover up for my unaccompanying family member. I have deed of assignment as evidence of property sales and a gift certificate from my brother.

iii-Why my daughter wont be going with me.

iv-An LOE stating why i changed my family size from 4(All accompanying) to 5 (4 accompanying &1 non-accompanying) and fund i will bring to Canada from 22,890 in my profile before ITA to 25,900 after ITA.

Pls i hope this LOEs wont be too much and raise any eyebrow for 1 application. Pls seniors advice

I have asked this on some other threads but no answer yet.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
powermike999 said:
I am preparing LOEs for the following purposes;

i-Reasons for not getting reference letter from my previous &current HR. My reference letters were written by my supervisors.

ii-My POF. I sold 1 of my properties and i also got an additional money from my brother to cover up for my unaccompanying family member. I have deed of assignment as evidence of property sales and a gift certificate from my brother.

iii-Why my daughter wont be going with me.

iv-An LOE stating why i changed my family size from 4(All accompanying) to 5 (4 accompanying &1 non-accompanying) and fund i will bring to Canada from 22,890 in my profile before ITA to 25,900 after ITA.

Pls i hope this LOEs wont be too much and raise any eyebrow for 1 application. Pls seniors advice

I have asked this on some other threads but no answer yet.
You can write as much as you want. you won't be penalised for giving more information