IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
CasioLottoMax said:
hi Ezgi84,

What is your alternative to indicate what you did during the 1.5years when you don't mention your University time?...1.5years homestay?

Others may comment and correct me, but I think you can certainly state your 1.5years attendance at the University. Just point out that you didn't obtain a degree and you are not claiming points for it. My understanding is that ECA needs only to be provided for those education degrees someone is also claiming points for ? As long as you mention your degree , but you are not claiming points for then you also don't need an ECA.

Hello thank you for your response CasioLottoMax

I think I will do what you say and I will just say No to that section where they ask "Did you get a Canadian degree?".. and when you say No to that question it asks if you have an ECA and thats where the confusion starts because it is a Canadian University and I certainly dont need it... I just want to be able to tell them that I attended a Canadian University but didint finish it :)

However as you said if I say Yes to "Did you get a Canadian degree" , it doesnt really reflect the situation if even choose the "Not Complete"... because I didint get the degree, I just started and its not complete...

I think I will and should go with the "No" and let them think I need an ECA :)

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Hi Seniors,
Can you share your experiences with digital fingerprinting? We are planning to have our fingerprints printed onto our FD-258 cards but it is very expensive when compared to ink roll fingerprinting. Does digital printing give you high quality results? I have read here that many applications were rejected because of the poor quality fingerprints. Also, does it shorten the time to get the police report? Thank you

Balchev

Aug 3, 2015
Hello again,

Quick question.

My wife is about to go under hip - implant operation. Basically she will have a hip implant for the rest of her life. Does this procedure can influence our nomination in any way?

caezar.jc

Feb 12, 2017
I have a Bachelor in Computer Science in my home country, Brazil, and a certificate from a one year exchange program in South Korea, in Global Media. Does it counts for the "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees"? Or only my Computer Science Bachelor would count?

I thought that maybe the exchange would work as "one-year of graduate study with a focus in [area of concentration]"

sumeetc_777

Feb 12, 2017
Hello,

My CRS score is 447 and it matches this time draw...but unfortunately in my Job account I did not update my new express entry profile number (coz my initial score was 452...but after one year lapse it became 447 as i reached the age limit of 35 yrs)...I have just now updated my new express entry number in my job account...pls help and let me know if i would still be eligible to get an ITA? thanks in advance.

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
sumeetc_777 said:
Hello,

My CRS score is 447 and it matches this time draw...but unfortunately in my Job account I did not update my new express entry profile number (coz my initial score was 452...but after one year lapse it became 447 as i reached the age limit of 35 yrs)...I have just now updated my new express entry number in my job account...pls help and let me know if i would still be eligible to get an ITA? thanks in advance.
I am not sure that you can receive an invitation without being properly linked to the job match/bank as that is a prerequisite. Worst case just wait for the next draw and you are likely to be selected with that score.

guddu_abhi

Feb 12, 2017
Hello !!

Regarding uploading scanned passport ->

I got my ITA and in a hurry I submitted all the documents and paid the fees.
Now I realize that I didn't include the CBSA marking on my current passport and the visa/stamps from my old passport.
I only uploaded my bio-page and canada/usa visa of current passport.
Please help me what to do. I am a complete douchebag for not checking it earlier.
Should I upload the entire thing through IRCC webform or through other means

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
guddu_abhi said:
Hello !!

Regarding uploading scanned passport ->

I got my ITA and in a hurry I submitted all the documents and paid the fees.
Now I realize that I didn't include the CBSA marking on my current passport and the visa/stamps from my old passport.
I only uploaded my bio-page and canada/usa visa of current passport.
Please help me what to do. I am a complete douchebag for not checking it earlier.
Should I upload the entire thing through IRCC webform or through other means
You can raise a CSE and upload the CBSA marking on your current PP. Visa/Stamps on the old PP are NOT required.

guddu_abhi

Feb 12, 2017
Thanks a lot ! :D
Just one tiny question :
Does the CSE guarantee that my recently uploaded documents will be considered for processing ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
guddu_abhi said:
Thanks a lot ! :D
Just one tiny question :
Does the CSE guarantee that my recently uploaded documents will be considered for processing ?
Well, it guarantees that the files that you upload will be sent to the officer handling your application and in most circumstances, these documents are considered and added to your file. Don't worry too much about it.

All the best!

guddu_abhi

Feb 12, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, it guarantees that the files that you upload will be sent to the officer handling your application and in most circumstances, these documents are considered and added to your file. Don't worry too much about it.

All the best!
Thanks a lot sir ! I appreciate it :)

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
I hope some1 will answer me in this thread as i have been looking for answers to this specific issue regarding NOC.

My dilema is d 2 last jobs for which i am claiming points are both listed as Sample titles under 2 different NOCs on d CIC website. The truth is my job function for both are the same.

Job Title A is listed under NOC 0621 while Job Title B is listed under NOC 0601. The job functions that i have done for both are the same. I have a combined 5 years and 7 months experience in both but less than 3 years in either.

Can I simply list d 2 jobs under NOC 0621 which states the functions of what I do to claim my maximum points irrespective of the fact that Job B is listed as a sample title under a different NOC?

Both employers are also not willing to write ref letters. I hope getting from my current & former supervisors are ok? I need to know d right steps to take.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hello people,

I am in a process of writing LOE and have these questions:

1. Would one LOE mentioning everything that I want to explain required or individual LOEs merged together? I am thinking of putting section by section explanation in a single LOE.
2. Do we need to explain about keeping work experience in personal history and not in work history ?
3. In Work history, I had put registered office address and not the actual working location (No registered offices here) for my deputation to Canada, mentioning this in LOE, is this ok?
4. My Father's name corrected in my new passport, mentioning this also.
5. All refusal letters and Schedule A form.

Please suggest.

snig

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Hello seniors,

in my reference letter is it mentioned as xxxx working as full time permanent receiving hourly xxxx.
do we need to mention annual salary in the letter?

thanks in advance

Balchev

Aug 3, 2015
Balchev said:
Hello again,

Quick question.

My wife is about to go under hip - implant operation. Basically she will have a hip implant for the rest of her life. Does this procedure can influence our nomination in any way?
Anyone knows if this can effect in any way our application?

Thanks!