+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
abhay.sudhakaran said:
Would anyone know what application type option to choose in the Case Specific Enquiry form, when sending additional supporting documents for my express entry - PR application (FSW Inland) ?

Should i opt for "Express entry" or something else like - "Verification of Status, replacement and ammendments of documents."
You can select Express Entry in the dropdown for Type of Application whole raising/sending a CSE.

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm an engineer and recently completed my MBA; but my university isn't going to issue the certificate before December rather they are giving a testimonial and mark sheet at this time. But I badly need to count this degree to my profile. Is there any way out for me if I like to apply within next two months?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
theatlantic said:
I'm an engineer and recently completed my MBA; but my university isn't going to issue the certificate before December rather they are giving a testimonial and mark sheet at this time. But I badly need to count this degree to my profile. Is there any way out for me if I like to apply within next two months?

Thanks
WES guidelines vary by country and institution. On WES site you can select your country and see what all possible documents may be required for your degree to be assessed by WES. Yes, universities have the practice of issuing Provisional Certificate on course completion along with the marksheet, Degree Certificate would be issued during convocation or sometime later. For many countries WES allows accepts Provisional Certificate in the absence of the Degree Certificate. I am not sure whether the testimonial that you are referring to is something like a Provisional Certificate. You can check WES site first to see what documents are accepted.

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your response. I will check the WES criterion for specific countries.

Stanlee said:
WES guidelines vary by country and institution. On WES site you can select your country and see what all possible documents may be required for your degree to be assessed by WES. Yes, universities have the practice of issuing Provisional Certificate on course completion along with the marksheet, Degree Certificate would be issued during convocation or sometime later. For many countries WES allows accepts Provisional Certificate in the absence of the Degree Certificate. I am not sure whether the testimonial that you are referring to is something like a Provisional Certificate. You can check WES site first to see what documents are accepted.

div7777

May 5, 2016
Hi If you are facing to get score please let me know I can help you in getting you required score for IELTS for immigration. Please leave me your contact number or email so that we can discuss more on this.

Thanks
Div

Mikoy20

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
09-04-2016
Nomination.....
20-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
06-05-2016 (ITA)
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
04-08-2016
Mikoy20 said:
Hello there, I have a question about the medical exam that we need to do after receiving ITA. I have read that the form IMM1017E needs to be provided to the hospital which will be given by the visa office, as mentioned in CIC site. I would like to ask if that is already included once ITA is already received or do we need to do something to have that form? I am a bit confused, please help.
UP

kskumar

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with documents request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
pre medical
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2016
LANDED..........
23-07-2016
Hello All,

Apologies for posting this again in addition to the separate topic. As I did not get any response and this topic looks active so I would like to ask my question here.

Have sent an email to CIC after receiving an email from them that Express Entry application processing is almost complete and asking to update the status if there is anything or send passport. Now that I have an update in my Marital status I have sent an email to them asking that if there is any possibility of going ahead with my application processing with status change as "Married" so that once I landed in Canada I can start processing for her as she doesn't have the required documents now like India PCC and Birth Certificate which will take quite a time. (Understanding from the experiences in this forum that they will give about 7 days to submit documents)

So can you guys please let me know if this scenario is even possible? I am not sure when the CIC is going to respond to my email.

Thanks,
Skumar

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kskumar said:
Hello All,

Apologies for posting this again in addition to the separate topic. As I did not get any response and this topic looks active so I would like to ask my question here.

Have sent an email to CIC after receiving an email from them that Express Entry application processing is almost complete and asking to update the status if there is anything or send passport. Now that I have an update in my Marital status I have sent an email to them asking that if there is any possibility of going ahead with my application processing with status change as "Married" so that once I landed in Canada I can start processing for her as she doesn't have the required documents now like India PCC and Birth Certificate which will take quite a time. (Understanding from the experiences in this forum that they will give about 7 days to submit documents)

So can you guys please let me know if this scenario is even possible? I am not sure when the CIC is going to respond to my email.

Thanks,
Skumar
If you have raised a CSE intimating them of your marriage and submitted supporting documents, they should get back to you within 2 weeks time.

kskumar

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
pre medical
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2016
LANDED..........
23-07-2016
Stanlee said:
If you have raised a CSE intimating them of your marriage and submitted supporting documents, they should get back to you within 2 weeks time.
Hi Stanlee,

Thank you for your response.

I just got response email from CPC Ottawa saying that please do not try to land without adding your spouse to the application. So he said they are going to reopen my application and going to send me all the instructions to send the documents and all.

But my question is how much time they would be giving(estimated) me to submit all these. My spouse is just going to apply her birth certificate which might take about 2-3 weeks. So if I request would they be accepting it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Skumar

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kskumar said:
Hi Stanlee,

Thank you for your response.

I just got response email from CPC Ottawa saying that please do not try to land without adding your spouse to the application. So he said they are going to reopen my application and going to send me all the instructions to send the documents and all.

But my question is how much time they would be giving(estimated) me to submit all these. My spouse is just going to apply her birth certificate which might take about 2-3 weeks. So if I request would they be accepting it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Skumar
I am not sure about the timelines, but I am sure, they will let you know the list of documents required along with timelines for submission. I am assuming that they would give you at least 30 days to submit the documents or even 60 days like they did for you.

As far as I know, you would not need the birth certificate for your spouse as the document checklist talks about birth certificate only for dependent children (Document Checklist - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp). However, you will have to get PCC and Medicals done for your spouse. You may also be requested to submit updated POF for two people which would be CAD 15,143. For other documents refer to the checklist that I shared above.

kskumar

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
pre medical
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2016
LANDED..........
23-07-2016
Stanlee said:
I am not sure about the timelines, but I am sure, they will let you know the list of documents required along with timelines for submission. I am assuming that they would give you at least 30 days to submit the documents or even 60 days like they did for you.

As far as I know, you would not need the birth certificate for your spouse as the document checklist talks about birth certificate only for dependent children (Document Checklist - ). However, you will have to get PCC and Medicals done for your spouse. You may also be requested to submit updated POF for two people which would be CAD 15,143. For other documents refer to the checklist that I shared above.
Thanks for your advice Stanlee. It is really helpful. I will follow the above link. For POF providing bank statement would be fine I guess right? I did the same earlier.

Do we need to fill any application forms other than providing the documents listed in that link you have posted

Do we have to perform education evaluation with WES for my spouse too at this stage? Considering my application has almost processed. Do I still need any points for our Applications to be approved?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kskumar said:
Thanks for your advice Stanlee. It is really helpful. I will follow the above link. For POF providing bank statement would be fine I guess right? I did the same earlier. - Yes, provided it has the required funds.

Do we need to fill any application forms other than providing the documents listed in that link you have posted - I am not sure about this one. They might let you know.

Do we have to perform education evaluation with WES for my spouse too at this stage? Considering my application has almost processed. Do I still need any points for our Applications to be approved? - No need for ECA for spouse.

NiHrPe

Feb 16, 2016
Hello friends,

I just created the myCIC application. I did create and link the Job Bank account. But the myCIC still states that the the Job Bank registration is "Pending".
so my Q is: Is this an automatic link? should myCIC immediately note the creation of the Job Bank profile? Or does it maybe take some time for this status to refresh?
Thanks for your help and advice!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
NiHrPe said:
Hello friends,

I just created the myCIC application. I did create and link the Job Bank account. But the myCIC still states that the the Job Bank registration is "Pending".
so my Q is: Is this an automatic link? should myCIC immediately note the creation of the Job Bank profile? Or does it maybe take some time for this status to refresh?
Thanks for your help and advice!
Once you complete your Express Entry profile, if you are found to meet most of the requirements to enter the pool, you should get a message in your MyCIC account. This message will have your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code (both are different), you would need these values to activate your Job Bank account.

You can find these numbers in a message on your MyCIC account. To find it:
- Go to the heading called "View my submitted applications or profiles,"
- Click on "Check status and messages,"
- Scroll down to the table called “Correspondence,”
- Click on the arrow in front of the message – it will open a drop-down menu with a link,
- Click on the link to open the PDF message.

The. PDF will have the link and instructions to create a Job Bank account. Sometimes, it takes 24-48 hours to get this message (PDF) in your MyCIC account.

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Guys,

Need Help!!! I am a feb applicant ONIP, i had failed to submit my old passport copy with initial pkg but later sent it to them via courier n mailed them.
The copies reached onip office exactly on the 45th day..i did mil them asking for an update about the mail i sent earlier..pls find there comments below..is there standard response or have they added my old passport copy to initial pkg??? pls suggest

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email, which has been noted.

Please note that your application package is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.

If your application is complete, you will receive the letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted for assessment.

If your application is incomplete, your package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Please do not submit any additional document before you receive a correspondence from us.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

Sincerely