N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi,

I am worried if I missed to upload anything which CIC requested docs as followings -

Dear Name,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
1. UCI# - Name:
2. Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial
Nominees form
3. Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form (if applicable)

I uploaded Schedule 4, LOE for 4A but what about No. 1? Where should I upload that? I overlooked No. 1

Please suggest!

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi,

I am worried if I missed to upload anything which CIC requested docs as followings -

Dear Name,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
1. UCI# - Name: did they asked you to? mine, they did not but they have given me an UCI# in the pdf form they have sent to us
2. Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial
Nominees form
3. Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form (if applicable)

I uploaded Schedule 4, LOE for 4A but what about No. 1? Where should I upload that? I overlooked No. 1

Please suggest!
to answer your query above, as per seniors, they attached nomination certificate in their LOE so i did it too. :)

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
PJ1220 said:
to answer your query above, as per seniors, they attached nomination certificate in their LOE so i did it too. :)
Thanks PJ. They provide me UCI number with the Schedule 4 & 4A request letter. No separate letter informing UCI Number. Most importantly, they didn't show anywhere to upload that one!

Confused!

BTW, nobody mentioned me to upload Provincial Nomination......now getting confused!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PJ1220 said:
thank you rajkamalmohanram for your reply. one more thing please. she does not have access on her present EE because her consultant does not want to. my question now is can she make an EE without withdrawing her present one. this time, she will be using her personal email and no more consultant. thank you.
Well, having 2 active EE profiles is not recommended.

She can ask her consultant to remove the profile (terminate the service with them) and then create her own EE profile.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all,

at what point in the process you are supposed to do the medicals?

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, having 2 active EE profiles is not recommended.

She can ask her consultant to remove the profile (terminate the service with them) and then create her own EE profile.
Thank you again. :)

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
AnnaBG said:
HI all,

at what point in the process you are supposed to do the medicals?
You can do upfront medical before ITA. The designated medical centre will then provide you an eMedical form to upload in e-APR.

If you already received ITA then you have to make appointment for medical at least to upload in e-APR. Then CIC will request for medical which you need to be completed.

For convenience and faster process, you should do upfront medical.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received ITA 2 days ago.

HOw much time does it usually take to get results?
Or they get uploaded somewhere?

Medicals are a mistery to me ..

Second question:
There is a field with address history.

Me and my husband are recently married - since october. We live together in his parents house since then.
However, my permanent address at the city hall register is my old address.
Is this an issue?
If I claim address change since october at his place do I need to have it officially changed or they just need to know where I lived ...

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AnnaBG said:
I received ITA 2 days ago.

HOw much time does it usually take to get results?
Or they get uploaded somewhere?

Medicals are a mistery to me ..

Second question:
There is a field with address history.

Me and my husband are recently married - since october. We live together in his parents house since then.
However, my permanent address at the city hall register is my old address.
Is this an issue?
If I claim address change since october at his place do I need to have it officially changed or they just need to know where I lived ...
About medicals... you will get a medical report the day you do your medicals. You have to upload that on your application as proof. The results are submitted by the clinic directly to cic.

lku

Jan 8, 2016
Hi ,

I have recently got my ITA. When I started to proceed with filling up the application I just realized that my gender information had someway (may be i just overlooked before submitting) went in wrong i.e the gender information in the profile is wrong. Can I go ahead with submitting my application with the correct information or should I decline and make sure that the profile information is correct. Did anyone went faced similar situations ? Will it be a reason for rejection? Please help here.

Thanks...

Talal Nasir

Dec 16, 2015
Re:How to send email to cic in express entry

Hi

I have just applied for permanent residency in express entry.

I missed a police certificate to be uploaded.

Tell me the email address I can use to send the missing PCC ?, so they do not make it a issue.

Thank you.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
mahfuzul80 said:
Thanks PJ. They provide me UCI number with the Schedule 4 & 4A request letter. No separate letter informing UCI Number. Most importantly, they didn't show anywhere to upload that one!

Confused!

BTW, nobody mentioned me to upload Provincial Nomination......now getting confused!
Do not worry about UCI. You do not need to upload anything for this. For all candidates who have applied before to CIC and have UCI number, get this. It's not clear but you do not need to upload anything related to UCI.
I am telling you from my own experience. I had applied for FSW2014 and have UCI. When I got request for schedule 4 and 4a, I had the same content. I uploaded schedule 4 and LOE for 4a. That's all. Do not worry.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
darklord said:
Do not worry about UCI. You do not need to upload anything for this. For all candidates who have applied before to CIC and have UCI number, get this. It's not clear but you do not need to upload anything related to UCI.
I am telling you from my own experience. I had applied for FSW2014 and have UCI. When I got request for schedule 4 and 4a, I had the same content. I uploaded schedule 4 and LOE for 4a. That's all. Do not worry.
Thanks darklord..............now I have my companion! :)

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Need clarification. Got my invite on 13th and one of the requirement is proof of funds. I am already in Canada and working, I will be attaching my bank statement for the last 6 months but the savings will not reach the prescribed amount by CIC.

As per the CIC website, no need to show proof of funds if already working in Canada. Then why ask for proof of funds?

Cheers