08 Oct.
AOR Received.
25 Sep
Med's Request
Upfront
honeyarya said:
Hi Guys,

I need urgent help.....

I got my SINP nomination on 24th December thru express entry.....
and i accepted the nomination on MY CIC account also ......
Now on 25th Dec i got a message on my CIC that my profile is ineligible....
I suppose this is because of my ielts results which expired on 14 Dec 2015.

Now i want to update my new ielts on the same profile but not able to do ....

Since my nomination is connected to that profile i am not able to make the profile eligible.....

Guys plzz plzz suggest what to do .....

Shall i ask SINP to change my profile number in the nomination letter....

or Ask CIC to change the profile status by uploading new ielts results .....and how....

Plzz suggest.
Relax don't worry is good thing you have already new test results. So best way is send CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY on this make some explain letter about that and put in attc. your new test. Maximum wait time is 30 days but in your case I think will be one week. They will put this for you in your ee profile. Just relax everything will be fine. If you don't know how to do or afraid make mistake here is contact 5 8 7 7 08 2 2 4 6 from lawyer who can give you more information. They help me lots of in my ee. They are really cheap and fast. You can just send then mail and ask for that. I was make one time mistake so no more without lawyer.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
honeyarya said:
Hi Guys,

I need urgent help.....

I got my SINP nomination on 24th December thru express entry.....
and i accepted the nomination on MY CIC account also ......
Now on 25th Dec i got a message on my CIC that my profile is ineligible....
I suppose this is because of my ielts results which expired on 14 Dec 2015.

Now i want to update my new ielts on the same profile but not able to do ....

Since my nomination is connected to that profile i am not able to make the profile eligible.....

Guys plzz plzz suggest what to do .....

Shall i ask SINP to change my profile number in the nomination letter....

or Ask CIC to change the profile status by uploading new ielts results .....and how....

Plzz suggest.
You cannot renew your expired EE profile. You will need to create a new EE profile and also update the Job Seeker validation code that comes with the new EE profile to your Job Bank. Once you do this, send an email to SINP with the new EE profile number and Job Seeker Validation code and they will update the nomination to your new EE profile. Do not worry, this is not a problem. Just follow the steps I mentioned.

lakshmikoppala

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
Hi

I have worked for 1year in india before coming to canada as student but Since the work experience was not important for student visa I didnt enter the details of my work expereince in the study permit application.
Now I am in canada in PGWP and I am working since 1 year in canada.I want to keep my One year indian experience when Filling for express entry

If I keep that Will there be any problem since I didnt mention my indian expreience in study permit and now I am doing it.Can you please sugges

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lakshmikoppala said:
Hi

I have worked for 1year in india before coming to canada as student but Since the work experience was not important for student visa I didnt enter the details of my work expereince in the study permit application.
Now I am in canada in PGWP and I am working since 1 year in canada.I want to keep my One year indian experience when Filling for express entry

If I keep that Will there be any problem since I didnt mention my indian expreience in study permit and now I am doing it.Can you please sugges
Well, if you have the reference letters and other documentation to prove you actually worked, then IMO, you might not have a problem.

jayanthy

May 21, 2015
darklord said:
Medical council will not evaluate your HR education. You will need to get it assessed by WES.
oh is it? fine.

so do i need to send my UG - Physiotherapy education along with my school education to Medical council and
my PG- MBA HR along with my school education separately is it?

Even being a dependent? :(

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
jayanthy said:
oh is it? fine.

so do i need to send my UG - Physiotherapy education along with my school education to Medical council and
my PG- MBA HR along with my school education separately is it?

Even being a dependent? :(
You need to check the respective assessing organization (for example WES) websites as it depends on the country where you got education and the assessing organization like WES for UG. For my case, I have my UG in India, from a WES recognized university and I did not submit high school certificates and only had to submit UG degree certificate and had to send the transcripts in a sealed envelope.

rey12345

Dec 28, 2015
Hi,

My PR is being processed through express entry. Can I still apply for a working holiday visa while I'm waiting? Will it affect by PR? Do I select Yes when asked the question on the work permit application: Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?
Select YES if, in the past, you submitted an application to come to Canada, such as a study permit, work permit or visitor visa..What do I select?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rey12345 said:
Hi,

My PR is being processed through express entry. Can I still apply for a working holiday visa while I'm waiting? Will it affect by PR? Do I select Yes when asked the question on the work permit application: Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?
Select YES if, in the past, you submitted an application to come to Canada, such as a study permit, work permit or visitor visa..What do I select?
Well, your application for a working holiday visa will not affect your PR application. I suppose it is the other way round. Working holiday visa is a non-immigrant visa and requires you to leave Canada at the end of the authorized stay. Now, since you have an active PR application (Immigrant application), it directly contradicts the terms of the non-immigrant visa. I am not very sure but looking at it this way, they might refuse your visa.

May be other members can also share their opinion. Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
darshanbangre said:
is 391 good score to start ?
Not especially, no. 391 is way, way below the minimum cut-off score till date - 450. You can :

1) Improve your IELTS score (Getting a CLB-9 {LRWS - 8777} will improve your CRS significantly).
2) You can secure a Provincial Nomination and get 600 points.
3) If you have a spouse/common law partner, then you can ask his/her to take the IELTS test and go for ECA. This will add a few points to CRS.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know, when can you get your medicals done ... can they done in advance and for how long are they valid for.... can you get them done just after you have submitted your opnp application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know, when can you get your medicals done ... can they done in advance and for how long are they valid for.... can you get them done just after you have submitted your opnp application
This has already been answered on another thread.

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my PPR email. They asked me to send my passport to OTTAWA.

But I have few questions about sending my passport from USA to OTTAWA.

1) What should I use for return envelope? Which carrier? I went to USPS but they said they cannot give the return envelope as its coming from CANADA.
2) Can I use fedex or UPS or anything else?

Please advice.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
HI All,

What's the payment procedure. My understandings are -

1. First Application after ITA ($550 for adult and $150 for Child)
2. If application approved then RRPF before PR issued ($490 for Adult)

Second question is, can I use another person's credit card for payment? Please confirm.