Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2016
LANDED..........
18-07-2016
My crs score is 499 entered the pool yesterday. What are my chances of getting chosen in the next round?

Also , Do they pick every candidate in the pool that is above the minimum threshold or what?

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
tonero said:
My crs score is 499 entered the pool yesterday. What are my chances of getting chosen in the next round?

Also , Do they pick every candidate in the pool that is above the minimum threshold or what?
Tonero, no one knows CIC rules. It seems it all depends on their whims and fancies. What we only know is that there is a minimum CRS and there is maximum no. of candidates chosen. YES, it is true that even after crossing the threshold even with a high margin the candidate is not chosen. With 499 chances are really very high and ITA for you seems imminent. Good luck

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Dear Asivad, Raj, JKall, and other senior members,
Kudos to you all for helping me and others in submitting successfully all kinds of applications.

CIC has asked to submit schedule A within 7 days. I need to upload it in CIC account.
Schedule A is an important form and very significant content-wise.

Is there any special reason that they have asked all info all over again? I mean I elaborated accurately all the details in the EE form. What I think, it might be because I have a complicated travel history and a few unemployed gaps in a decade long work experience, so they want it full-proof with physical signatures.

Also, if they wanted schedule A for both PA as well as spouse I guess they would have explicitly demanded it for spouse in the request letter???
Quick remark/suggestion would be highly appreciated. Many many thanks. And yes, good luck to Raj for his ITA/OOPNP.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skroncan said:
Dear Asivad, Raj, JKall, and other senior members,
Kudos to you all for helping me and others in submitting successfully all kinds of applications.

CIC has asked to submit schedule A within 7 days. I need to upload it in CIC account.
Schedule A is an important form and very significant content-wise.

Is there any special reason that they have asked all info all over again? I mean I elaborated accurately all the details in the EE form. What I think, it might be because I have a complicated travel history and a few unemployed gaps in a decade long work experience, so they want it full-proof with physical signatures.

Also, if they wanted schedule A for both PA as well as spouse I guess they would have explicitly demanded it for spouse in the request letter???
Quick remark/suggestion would be highly appreciated. Many many thanks. And yes, good luck to Raj for his ITA/OOPNP.
did you have any previous visa refusal ?? or your spouse ??
what is the exact wording of the request..Thanks

shagdash

Sep 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible, in theory, to receive a PN to any other EE profile other than the EE profile that got you the PT in the first place?
I.e. I got OOPNP PT. I responded to PT. My application is being processed by OOPNP. In the meantime, I receive and accept a nomination from another province to the same EE profile as the one that has the OOPNP PT. I understand that in this case my EE profile gets locked. However, in case OOPNP now wants to nominate me, can they send me a nomination to another new EE profile (of course I will withdraw my old EE profile - the one that has the PT from OOPNP as well as the PN from another province and request OOPNP to send me a nomination to a new EE profile)?

antho065

Sep 13, 2015
Hi, I'm asking about the Federal Skilled Workers Program.

1. Does nationality matter? Would it be more advantageous to apply as a US or UK passport holder? Or declare both?
2. Which is the fastest visa office in the US in terms of processing time?
3. If I apply now, what would be the typical lead time from applying to getting the PR?
4. If I have a job offer from an employer in Canada, do I have to accept it right away in order to get more points? Or, can I present a current job offer that I have not accepted yet?
5. Do I need to submit documents (e.g. a professional qualification certificate) to prove my job classification is one of these: NOC skill level 0, NOC skill level type A and skill level type B?

Thanks!

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
antho065 said:
Hi, I'm asking about the Federal Skilled Workers Program.

1. Does nationality matter? Would it be more advantageous to apply as a US or UK passport holder? Or declare both?
2. Which is the fastest visa office in the US in terms of processing time?
3. If I apply now, what would be the typical lead time from applying to getting the PR?
4. If I have a job offer from an employer in Canada, do I have to accept it right away in order to get more points? Or, can I present a current job offer that I have not accepted yet?
5. Do I need to submit documents (e.g. a professional qualification certificate) to prove my job classification is one of these: NOC skill level 0, NOC skill level type A and skill level type B?

Thanks!

can we apply EE under PNP even if we are alrady under going with PNP FIRL ( AS REGULAR BEFORE ) OR Do I have to withdraw that

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
Dear forum members,
I have got PR under fsw and I also have ee profile.
So my question is, will it be helpful if I update my ee profile to get a job there?

seeking your expert opinion and suggestions

Thanks in advance

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Express Entry is for getting PR, this has nothing to do with Job. Once you have PR and its is still valid, you cannot apply under EE. For jobs, you will need to apply through job sites.
Tia009 said:
Dear forum members,
I have got PR under fsw and I also have ee profile.
So my question is, will it be helpful if I update my ee profile to get a job there?

seeking your expert opinion and suggestions

Thanks in advance

shanyu

Oct 30, 2015
Help guys! I think there is a big chance I’m gonna get refused…
My timeline:
- 15.10.19: AOR
- 15.10.20: Schedule A requested + ME passed
- 15.10.21: Background check In Process
- 15.10.22: ECAS shows MER
I have visa refusal history (Student visa to Australia, reason of refusal - intention of immigrating), and I mentioned it in my EE application. HOWEVER, I forgot to mention this in my previous application for a tourist visa going to Canada (filed and approved just a few months ago this year). AND, the worse the thing is, I also failed to mention this history in my PNP application.

When CIC requested Schedule A, I mentioned the details of the visa refusal (time/country/category..) , but I forgot to write the details of my travailing. I submitted Schedule A about one week ago. So far, there is no new update.

Could this discrepancy between my EE application and my PNP application (and my tourist visa to Canada) cause me to be refused? Anyone has any idea how to fix it? I got especially worried

debarsha

Mar 15, 2015
Hi everyone,

I need some help from you.I have a query. I have my ECA as bachelor degree and IELTS scores - L-7.5, S-7,W-6,R-6, my age is 27yrs and have 3 yrs work experience. I am married but my husband is not coming with me. When I am filling the come to Canada tool its showing me ineligible for express entry , if I am saying yes in marital status and then don't give his IELTS score. If I give his IELTS score then only it shows eligible.
He is not able to come with me at this point of time so I hv not submitted his IELTS n ECA...can any one tell me if it is mandatory or not to submit spouse IELTS score as well irrespective of whether he is coming along or later may be through sponsor.
Waiting for replies..

Eihab101

Nov 1, 2015
Hi,
My wife is an English teacher in a primary school in the ministry of education in Kuwait for more than 10 years.
Is there any opportunity to apply for immigration for us (we have 2 children - 11 & 13)
I know Express entry will be on January. I want to know how often teaching is required in Canada.

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
Hi guys I need your help please.
My wife and I we complete the EE profile with a score 455. My wife's no is 0... manager food and service and mine as welder with two years experience in Canada both. My question is before Canada I had a business in my home country for 3 and a half years and my wife was working with me as a manager help me with everything how can we proof that as a foreign experience. Do you think it is going to be a problem if my wife have reference letter from her husband? Now my business is close. Any advice from anybody it is going to be helpful.
Thank you.

neverletmego

Oct 31, 2015
Hi,

I did full time study (m tech in india) and full time employment ( as software engineer ) in an Indian MNC in the same period. Does CIC consider both of them? I am yet to do my wes.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
neverletmego said:
Hi,

I did full time study (m tech in india) and full time employment ( as software engineer ) in an Indian MNC in the same period. Does CIC consider both of them? I am yet to do my wes.
Highly unlikely. Would recommend you see which of the two gets you more CRS points and claim those.