+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

aminteger

Jul 13, 2015
aminteger said:
Hello.
I'm applying for Express Entry from Canadian Experience class.
filling the profile, it is asking for "Complete/full academic years".
My bachelor's degree was part-time and I finished it in 7 years. the full-time equivalent for my studies is 4 years and WES evaluated my degree as a 4 year bachelor degree, but as it is shown in the transcript, i started in 2000 and finished in 2007.
so what should I put in "Complete/full academic years"? 4 or 7 ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Any Ideas about this?

premal

Sep 8, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
62xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
19 Nov 2014
Med's Request
............waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....

Hi dear .
i get invitation in april 2015, but i refuse to apply PR under express entry because my Cec application was pending since 2014 aug, but till today i didnt get any answer from Cec .
so now i m thinking that i have to reapply under Express entry. i dont have a current lmo but i have job offer and open workpermit and i m still working with same people.
do i eligable for express entry again ? what i have to do ? without lmo it will help me ?
what is our suggestion on my case ?
Please help me .
thanx a lot .
premal shah.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Hi guys,

Please help me I am so confused I have one year experience and approved Lmia . I know I can apply in CEC class In express entry . Fortunately I got bands also . But problem is that I can not work right now because I am waiting for my work permit and may be it takes times . So I want can I apply for express entry right now without work permit ?

premal

Sep 8, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
62xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
19 Nov 2014
Med's Request
............waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
briandg said:

Hi dear .
i get invitation in april 2015, but i refuse to apply PR under express entry because my Cec application was pending since 2014 aug, but till today i didnt get any answer from Cec .
so now i m thinking that i have to reapply under Express entry. i dont have a current lmo but i have job offer and open workpermit and i m still working with same people.
do i eligable for express entry again ? what i have to do ? without lmo it will help me ?
Please help me .
thanx a lot .
premal shah.

shabaz

Sep 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

Hope you all are doing well. I would like to know about CRS point system. I have a masters degree from one of the India's national reputed instituitions(NIT-Trichy) and a bachelor's from ANDHRA university. I have applied for ECA through WES and waiting for assessment , which will give some points for CRS ranking.

I have recently got an update that 18th draw has happened and 450 was the last score chosen for getting PR invitation. As i do not have any work experience in CANADA , i feel my score would come somewhere around 450(+/-10) provided i score good bands in IELTS. So , What is the probability that my score will fall under eligible scores in the coming draws and what if the last score does not come down below 450? Do we need to re-apply after all the draws happened? How can i increase my score ?

Please reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Shabaz.

akarshank

Oct 13, 2015
Hi

I plan on applying for EE under FSW category soon. I have a total work experience of almost 5 years with 2.5 years each under 2 different NOC code but the same NOC type. Could you please confirm if I will get the maximum points available if I apply now?

Thanks in advance!

Akarshank

Subodh12

Oct 21, 2015
Hi,
I wanted to FEW points based on below mentioned details
Date of birth December 10, 1973
Qualifications MBA full time (23 points)
Work Exp 17 years (15 points)
IELTS R 7, L7, S7, W6.5
Wanted to know my points based on above information. What are the points for my age?

Thanks

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Anyone please advise when should I get the medical exam done. Is it better to get done before ITA ??

invader007

Oct 20, 2015
Hi All,

My experience in my intended NOC is 1 year and 11 months. While submitting the express entry profile, I am supposed to enter the no. of years of foreign work experience in one occupation of intended NOC to generate the eligibility key.

Should I select the option "1 year" or "2 to 3 years" in the foreign work experience question?

Thanks

#RA#

Sep 1, 2015
Dear fellow members,

I am currently in New Jersey, USA. I applied as a Federal Skilled Worker through Express Entry in July. I received an ITA on July 18. I submitted PR application September 02. My "Medical" has passed. They requested an additional document (USA FBI report) on October 06. I will be submitting this shortly. They requested for RPRF on October 20, and I submitted this fee on October 25. The only thing left is the FBI report, which I will submit shortly (this week).

In the PR application, I provided my New Jersey address for residential address and my friend's address in Georgia as the postal/mailing address. My H1B in the USA is done on October 31 and I will be flying back to India on November 10. I had a few questions regarding this,

1) Would changing my address cause problems? Do I have to inform that I have physically moved to India, and give them this updated address? ( Should I do it for both, my physical address and postal address?)
2) Do I have to change the postal address to the India address, or can I leave my friend's USA address on? Meaning, would it be a problem, if I left her address on?
3) How do I inform CIC about my change in address? Should I mention physical move and postal move or just the physical move?

I appreciate any helpful information.

Many thanks in advance,
#RA#

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
Dear Seniors and Asivad

I am currently in the Express Entry pool with a CRS of 464, I am applying under NOC 1111 and have a BSc in Accounting as well being a Member of ACCA (ACCA has an MRA with CPA). I need your advise is it necessary to have CPA license to get selected under FSW for this NOC or I can still be selected without the CPA considering my above mentioned credentials. Need your urgent advice on this as I heard that NOC 1111 is a regulated profession.

premal

Sep 8, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
62xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
19 Nov 2014
Med's Request
............waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
briandg said:

Hi dear .
Please help me .
thanx a lot .
premal shah.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
From the CIC checklist, after the ITA, about what employment record (work experience letter and pay stubs (if available) should include):

Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

pankush gupta

Jul 25, 2015
Hi,

i would like to ask you that after we get a mail for the passport and we submit it after how many days or month we get it back and does it complete the process.