+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
Dear All,

I am a newbie to this forum and up till now I have found this forum to be extremely helpful and effective.

I have a query with regards to the PNP, could someone please chalk out the process for this, as I am yet unable to find something conclusive on it. What I have seen is that it is only effective as long as I have a job offer from an employer in that particular state, whereas I have read quite a lot of members saying that they have applied through PNP without even a job offer. I would really appreciate if someone could give a step by step process for applying for the PNP.
I have done all the research for FSW EE and my profile is almost done, just waiting for the WES ECA so that i can finish my EE profile. God willing if my assessment goes well as expected I will have sufficient points over and above the current threshold of 450 points.

Looking forward to all of your generous replies!

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
Good morning,

Thanks for all the advise and help you have given in this forum. I got an FBI request from CIC and was told to upload prove that i have applied for the certificate if I dont have it.

My issue is to upload my prove that I mailed out a request to FBI office, I need to first put in the FBI document number, date of issue and date of expiration. This I do not have as the document have not been issues yet, can i put 0000 for document number and todays day for issue day and expiration day?

Thank you.

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Hi
What is a GHOST MAIL?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
forcanada said:
Hi
What is a GHOST MAIL?
A "Ghost Email" is an update in your inbox sent by CIC that says "Your profile has been updated" but when you login, you don't see any update/nothing would have changed in your profile.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi,

Anyone please advise that if ielts is mandatory for dependent??? If so what should be the minimum eligible score in each section.

Thanks
Kamesh

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
srikamesh said:
Hi,

Anyone please advise that if ielts is mandatory for dependent??? If so what should be the minimum eligible score in each section.

Thanks
Kamesh
No. It is NOT mandatory for the dependent but its recommended because it'll add points to your CRS!

aminteger

Jul 13, 2015
Hello.
I'm applying for Express Entry from Canadian Experience class.
filling the profile, it is asking for "Complete/full academic years".
My bachelor's degree was part-time and I finished it in 7 years. the full-time equivalent for my studies is 4 years and WES evaluated my degree as a 4 year bachelor degree, but as it is shown in the transcript, i started in 2000 and finished in 2007.
so what should I put in "Complete/full academic years"? 4 or 7 ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

aminteger

Jul 13, 2015
My other question is about where it asks "how much money you will bring to Canada". The thing is, I'm applying from "Canadian Experience class" , I'm already in Canada, have been here for 3 years and have job here. so the honest answer will be 0 dollars for me.
but I'm thinking if it means how much money will I have at the time of "Landing" (getting PR status) what should I answer here for myself as a single person?

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
Hey guys,

I recently got nominated with OINP and hopefully will be getting an ITA in next draw. I am currently working in Alberta (CEC) and would like to know when do i have to move to Ontario?
Do I have to move right now or can i make my EE application from Alberta itself (coz my work exp is from Alberta)?
Please let me know if you guys have any information on this...
Thanks

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt]why current home address disappears on ecas while ecas status is in process?[/size]

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aminteger said:
My other question is about where it asks "how much money you will bring to Canada". The thing is, I'm applying from "Canadian Experience class" , I'm already in Canada, have been here for 3 years and have job here. so the honest answer will be 0 dollars for me.
but I'm thinking if it means how much money will I have at the time of "Landing" (getting PR status) what should I answer here for myself as a single person?
IMO, you can say 0. No issues.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ds_maniac said:
Hey guys,

I recently got nominated with OINP and hopefully will be getting an ITA in next draw. I am currently working in Alberta (CEC) and would like to know when do i have to move to Ontario?
Do I have to move right now or can i make my EE application from Alberta itself (coz my work exp is from Alberta)?
Please let me know if you guys have any information on this...
Thanks
Since you are already in Canada, I don't think it matters. You can create your EE profile from anywhere. You don't have to go to Ontario just to create your profile. You can create it from Alberta.

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Hey Asivad, JKal, Rajmohan, and other seniors,

When I upload all documents, what is next??? I think I will get a link to make the payment. Is it all CAD ~2250 in one shot???

After payment, what is the next step? I am a little nervous about going through the final stage. Have you ever heard anyone having payment through credit card problems in the last stage?

Will I get the reference no. for e-APR immediately? And that is all or there are some other formalities?
Thanks in advance guys.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
skroncan said:
Hey Asivad, JKal, Rajmohan, and other seniors,

When I upload all documents, what is next??? I think I will get a link to make the payment. Is it all CAD ~2250 in one shot???

After payment, what is the next step? I am a little nervous about going through the final stage. Have you ever heard anyone having payment through credit card problems in the last stage?

Will I get the reference no. for e-APR immediately? And that is all or there are some other formalities?
Thanks in advance guys.
I've already answered this on the topic "Express Entry Step by step instructions."