IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
mauie eugene said:
Hi,

This also happened on my EE application last Sept 23, 2015. I tried to re-submit; still the result is ineligible without scores displayed. Below is the summary of my qualifications:

• Language: IELTS Overall band score 7.5 result dated July 9, 2015 (Reading & Listening - 7.5 and Speaking & Writing – 7)
• Education: WES ECA report result dated Sept. 9, 2015 Diploma (2years) though I graduated 4-year course in the Philippines

• Work experience: total 10 yrs working experience. 5years experience in one job as PR Coordinator NOC 1123 and another 5 years as Customer Service Supervisor NOC 6314
• Proof of funds: CAD $14853 above
• No job offer and no relatives in Canada
• Applying as immigrant together with my husband. His details are below:
o IELTS: overall score is 6 result dated July 9, 2015 (Listening /Writing – 6.0, Speaking – 6.5 and Reading 5.5)
o Education: graduated 4-year course in the Phils. Not yet applied in WES for ECA

o Work experience: 4 years in one job as insurance executive NOC 1434
o Age: 28

Would greatly appreciate your thoughts to enlighten me on my application. Thank you.
Your summary of your application is confusing. You say two different things about ECA and IELTS as highlighted above. What is your actual summary?

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi Asivad/other senior members of the forum.

I have been reading you replies and appreciate your effort to help people on the forum.

I have a query.

I have a relative (maternal uncle) who is Canadian Resident. I have all documents to prove except that my mother doesnt have birth certificate with her.My uncle has his with him. So I can manage that from the uncle's side. But I cannot prove from my mother's side.

Is their an alternate way to show the relation of my mother and uncle as brother/sister apart from using birth certificate?

Please do let me know. As I am stuck with only this requirement. All other documents I can manage. And then claim 5 points extra.

I'll wait for your reply.

Thanks.

mauie eugene

Oct 11, 2015
darklord said:
Your summary of your application is confusing. You say two different things about ECA and IELTS as highlighted above. What is your actual summary?
Hi,

The first ECA and IELTS are mine while the last is my husband's. Thank you.

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
I submitted express entry PR application on Oct 7 with spouse and dependent child in the application and received AOR on the same date. Now my wife's office in India are suggesting to file her work permit for Canada - no relation to express entry.

1. Can my wife go ahead and apply for a work permit via her employer in India? Will it have any impact on PR application where she is NOT the primary applicant?

2. In between getting ITA and submission of PR application, my wife also applied for Canada business visa through her employer. She received her business visa after the submission of PR application. Do I need to update CIC about her business visa?

Regards,
D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
deepaksood said:
I submitted express entry PR application on Oct 7 with spouse and dependent child in the application and received AOR on the same date. Now my wife's office in India are suggesting to file her work permit for Canada - no relation to express entry.

1. Can my wife go ahead and apply for a work permit via her employer in India? Will it have any impact on PR application where she is NOT the primary applicant?

2. In between getting ITA and submission of PR application, my wife also applied for Canada business visa through her employer. She received her business visa after the submission of PR application. Do I need to update CIC about her business visa?

Regards,
D
1) I don't see why this would be a problem but be sure to update CIC about this.
2) Yes. Of course, you need to tell CIC about this.

Adishiv

Oct 13, 2015
Hi
I have a question!

My points are 444 and my wife points 469 but she requires degree evaluation and we are in process to get her degree evaluated by WES. In the mean time, can I apply for the express entry as a principle applicant and later when we receive my wife WES report can we apply again for express entry with her as a principle applicant?

Thanks very much in advance!

orginalwood

Oct 13, 2015
Hi,

I lived in Canada on a 2 year visa. I was ineligible to apply for PR as I only had 7 months NOC skilled A work, 3 months with one company and 4 months with another company. Since I returned home I have gained 5 months more of skilled work experience so I would now have the one year skilled work to make me eligible to apply correct? Or would I have to complete a full 12 months of skilled work here outside of Canada before then applying?

I used the CIC points calculators and received a score of 64 and 444 for the express entry. I hold a Degree & Masters Degree and 27 years old.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks very much.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Adishiv said:
Hi
I have a question!

My points are 444 and my wife points 469 but she requires degree evaluation and we are in process to get her degree evaluated by WES. In the mean time, can I apply for the express entry as a principle applicant and later when we receive my wife WES report can we apply again for express entry with her as a principle applicant?

Thanks very much in advance!
Yes, you and your wife both can be principal applicants in two separate EE profiles with each one being dependent applicant in the other's application.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017

I have been reading you replies and appreciate your effort to help people on the forum.

I have a query.

I have a relative (maternal uncle) who is Canadian Resident. I have all documents to prove except that my mother doesnt have birth certificate with her.My uncle has his with him. So I can manage that from the uncle's side. But I cannot prove from my mother's side.

Is their an alternate way to show the relation of my mother and uncle as brother/sister apart from using birth certificate?

Please do let me know. As I am stuck with only this requirement. All other documents I can manage. And then claim 5 points extra.

Thanks.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:

I have a query.

Thanks.
Neither my paternal aunt nor my father had birth certificates. She is a Canadian citizen. I submitted the following for both of them--all documents list their parents' names. I also noted in my LOE that these documents were used for their respective immigration applications and that they were deemed sufficient.

- high school certificate
- marriage certificate
- affidavit of birth (they had each gotten that done claiming non-availability of birth certificate)

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) I don't see why this would be a problem but be sure to update CIC about this.
2) Yes. Of course, you need to tell CIC about this.
Step ahead - how do I notify CIC, can you help me with the process please?

grimano

Oct 11, 2015
I created my EE profile recently and I am in a dilemna after reading through some posts here. My spouse is a self employed guitar teacher doing her lessons at home. There is no business registration nor any documentation or tax returns as the income is low enough to be exempt. In the "spouse work history" in EE, I entered her work as a guitar teacher and ticked the "self-employed work" box. I realize that I got 50 points for this and now have to prove it. We can get letters from her students detailing pay, hours, etc but I am not sure if this is going to be believable as anyone can then do this and make their friend sign etc.

I don't really need the points as our CRS is a low 330 and it seems we need a provincial nomination anyway to get an ITA. Are we better off just deleting that work history and take out the pain of trying to prove it?

If we remove this entry, would it have an impact on our PNP application where we listed this work (they didn't ask for proof). I understand that PNPs have access to our EE profile and they may notice the discrepancy of the spouse work history.

Thank you

Oct 14, 2015
Ratings: +0

LMIA questions for EE
« on: October 14, 2015, 01:03:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Hello,

I have a few questions about the LMIA for EE.

1) Is it required to have the workers name on the LMIA I am submitting? The company has two LMIAs, one is expiring next week and the other in a few months, same job. But I am on the LMIA which is expiring next week.

2) CIC provides you 60 days to apply when receiving an invitation. Does LMIA have to be valid when I submit the PR application? Or only valid when you submit request for invitation?

3) Can I just use the newer LMIA even though it is full with TFW?

4) Also the LMIA expiry that CIC considers, is the the expiry of my WP that was based on the LMIA or the actually 6 month lmia timeline?