+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Hi, I need to ascertain what needs to be filled under EOI --> Occupation --> Primary Occupation. Does the primary NOC code (meaning primary occupation) need to be in last 5 years or 10 years?

CIC is giving conflicting information at 2 different places:

1. This says 5 years - cic. gc. ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=1007&t=29
2. This says 10 years (under Minimum Requirements) - cic. gc. ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who. asp

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

Just wanted to ask 3 minor questions regarding what to write in following time lines of my personal history;

27 Sep 2014 - 30 Sep 2014 ... I was travelling from Belgium to Pakistan. My question is that what should i write in "City/Country" Column ?

06 July 2014 - 26 Sep 2014 ... I was unemployed and was staying in Belgium. My question is that what should i write in "City/Country" Column ?

09 May 2014 - 06 June 2014 ... I was on study break with family in Pakistan from my MSC studies in Belgium... My question is that what should i write in "City/Country" and "Occupation" Columns ?

Hoping for your positive replies.

thanks and regards,

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have a few questions and I am hoping someone can make it clear.

1. I have studied in the UK and worked for few years but now I moved back home to Africa, do I still need to get police clearance for both UK and my home country where am living?

2. When do I need to submit the police clearance, medical checks and proof of funds etc?? I mean at what stage of the application.

Please note I only started to apply for my EE now and I am hoping to fill and send the form by the end of the month so I need to know if I need these now or after ??

Please clarify.

Thanks

Balchev

Aug 3, 2015
Hello again Mr. Anac

Quick question here,
My wife will begin study for a new diploma, but in the mean time we will start our application.
Is it ok to update the application after she receive her new diploma next year?
Thank you.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Is probation period would be count as my working experience?
My offer letter says 3 months period on probation from date of joining....
Seeking help

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
mex88 said:
Hi guys,

I have a few questions and I am hoping someone can make it clear.

1. I have studied in the UK and worked for few years but now I moved back home to Africa, do I still need to get police clearance for both UK and my home country where am living?

2. When do I need to submit the police clearance, medical checks and proof of funds etc?? I mean at what stage of the application.

Please note I only started to apply for my EE now and I am hoping to fill and send the form by the end of the month so I need to know if I need these now or after ??

Please clarify.

Thanks
Yes you will need Police clearance from all the countries where you have lived more than 6 months, you should have all the documents ready once you receive ITA, you can use the link below to check your score and see when can you expect an ITA.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

JJLL

Aug 23, 2015
Hi I have a question regarding the job bank account.
I submitted my PR application online on Aug 30. Today i just logged into my job bank account and found its status as "inactive".
Does it get changed to inactive as soon as application is submitted?

Anyone else has the same thing?

Thanks!

Indiansailor

Aug 15, 2015
Dear seniors ,

I got Ita with crs 465
My wife is principal applicant
Dentist working for private clinic salary 8000rs
I am in merchant navy
I was gathering proof of funds information
As my wife salary is very less
But my account balance is healthy average of lsst six months arount 26000 canadian dollars
Can i show this as proof of funds being my wife be the principal applicant.

More over there is a big confusion in my education qualification. I have not done competency exams to rise furthur up in marine field from ministry of shipping. It is not a graduation it is a type of marine pilot licence after secondry school. I am not claiming any points for my education qualification in express entry profile.
So i am showing my education as secondary school in express entry. But i will show everything in personal history that whatever i have done. So there will be any problem will i face regarding this.

All comments are welcome

Thanksss

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Balchev said:
Hello again Mr. Anac

Quick question here,
My wife will begin study for a new diploma, but in the mean time we will start our application.
Is it ok to update the application after she receive her new diploma next year?
Thank you.
Depends on when she completes her diploma. If she finishes it before you get an ITA, then I'm sure you can update it (provided you have a ECA report for it). If it is after ITA, don't bother.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
!!!!!!IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION!!!!!!

I had raised a CSE last month to Delhi Visa Office (India) asking them if EPF can be used as proof of funds. To my surprise, this morning, received a mail from them telling that , YES, EPF can be used as Proof of Funds.

I have added the screenshot in my google drive. You can view it by clicking on the link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BygmBX-ugQw-bnU5aW1mc2psUVU/view?usp=docslist_api

Somebody might find this information useful. So, I'm posting it here.

Please note that I got this information from the Canadian High Commission in India. This response might hold good only for Indian Applicants.

shary81

May 4, 2015
Hi, how can i update my education in "Job Bank" profile.. no matter what i search it returns no results.. how can I update my bachelors degree?? in my profile it shows no education..

groveranuj

May 20, 2015
Hi Brian,

I have already completed my EE application online & awaiting any further development. My points are only 387 as of now.
What will be my chances?

Also, my main question is: I want to download my EE profile & send it over to an agent. How can I download the whole profile that I submitted?

Thanks in Advance.

Kunde

Sep 8, 2015
Hi there,

My IELTS scores are L-7.5,R-7.5,S-7,W-6 and points for filing the Express entry filing ar e 363 and our application is in pool.
Please let us know if there are any chances for Invitations with this score.

Regards,
Kiran

Balchev

Aug 3, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Depends on when she completes her diploma. If she finishes it before you get an ITA, then I'm sure you can update it (provided you have a ECA report for it). If it is after ITA, don't bother.
Thank you very much, so basically even if she doesn't update it later on its not big of a deal?
And i'm not sure what is ITA , lol i'm sorry for that.
Thanks again.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Balchev said:
Thank you very much, so basically even if she doesn't update it later on its not big of a deal?
And i'm not sure what is ITA , lol i'm sorry for that.
Thanks again.
ITA = Invitation to Apply.

Yea if you are not going to claim points for her new diploma, don't even bother about it.