+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
I have 2 questions:
1. What is the processing time for PR under FSW applied from India. DO I have to submit PR documents to New Delhi office?
2. Me and my husband both are applying under FSW and we a child aged 1 year. How can we apply for her PR then?

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi,
One of my degree certificate is from UK which I gained from sitting in exam from India. Now the institute has no policy of attesting certificates. How can I send it for ECA in such case?

devcanada

Jun 1, 2015
Hi,

I just calculated my score on CRS calculator and it is close to 420 ( as i am waiting for my WES evaluation results).
With this score it is least probable to get the ITA.

So in order to increase the score, i guess the only option left is Provincial Nominee Program.

1. Can anyone help me to understand this process, how to apply for that or application are automatically oicked by provinces based EE profile submission
?

2. Do PNP have any special inclination towards any particular NOC ? how will they decide on whom to give ?

Thanks
Dev

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi,I am new to this site,I have question about education points.I have completed bachelors degree(4 year) in India.then I completed pg certificate course (1 year) and diploma certificate course (6 month) from Niagara college.i am married.how many points will I get for education? Will I get point for 2 or more degree,certificate and diploma any one should be more then 3 years in longer or just for bachelors degree?
I appreciate your time.
Thank you
DHIMAN

Knowme

Apr 24, 2014
Hi Seniors/Experts,

Need your advice.
I am 36
I have my ECA, 4 years bachelor degree.
I have 6 years experience
I have my IELTS (RWLS - 6,6,7.5,6.5)
My spouse sister is canadian citizen

Please let me know if my total score is 67 and i can apply for EE ?

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Hi...
I am on a PGWP and have one year experieence as a food supervisor. I dont have lmia or pnp.
Do i hav to register for job bank to make my profile..?? And also.. should i register for job bank before express entry or after express entry profile..coz i made a profile and it says ineligible..
I hav around 461 points now.. but cannot make my profile..need urgent help please..
Thanks

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
sri012015 said:
I created ee profile after submission it gave me that I am ineligible...

IELTS taken in september 2014:
L:7.5
R:7
W:6.5
S:7
got my ECA done it gave me bachelor's degree. and i gave funds as 17000 and i tried even adding 4 yr as academic years n 6 too, though i am getting my profile ineligible n i gave noc as 2174 and have 3 yeras of IT experience. and the worst part is i am even unable to edit the submit application. someone plz tell me what to do or give me CIC contact details.
when i used the tool to determine eligibility it gave me that i am eligible but after filling the forms n submission its giving your profile is ineligible
i re-checked evrything. is there anyone with same problem :(

Hey i am facing exact same problem.. how did u solve yours..please reply

dream-catcher

Aug 23, 2015
Dears.....
Need your kind expert advice.... I have CRS 357... which is too low.... :(

> Less chance of draw (Federal)
>Job Offer chance is also minimized
> I have NOC 4152 (Social Worker) with 05 years exp
> No link (relative) in canada

Plz advice in terms of selection;

No PNP chance as

1) Ontario score is 400
2) SINP professions in demand (No Social Worker category)
3) NB PNP also not linked with me

Is there any other PNP option available with social worker demand / category?? What should I do?? wait or switch for some other country immigration???

bannis

Aug 22, 2015
Dear Asivad,

Thank you so much for your kind reply! It is really really helpful!

I just followed what you mentioned and the system didn't ask me to upload the permanent offer any more!

Thanks again!

Regards,
Bannis

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Cyronn,
Your start is exactly similar to mine. The only difference in our case was, we both were Architects, so ECA was not the guiding factor to decide who should be the Primary Applicant...but IELTS surely was, and also the fact that my wife was a year younger than me...which adds another 5 points to your CRS. However my IELTS score superseded her gain of 5 additional scores and I had to be the Principal-applicant.

I would suggest go for a quick check on the WES online tool...and whatever it says...would be the case. So dont crack your brain more on that.

Regarding professional-accreditation/Licensing in Canada...you are absolutely right. Unfortunately we will have to appear for the Tests & interviews for getting yourselves Licensed to practice as Architects. I dont know about your-discipline but for Architecture, we can not appear for the Tests & Interviews from outside Canada....One needs to have local-Work experience, know-how of the byelaws of the land...and then only can appear for the Tests.

Life is not going to be EASY for us...atleast in the beginning.

All the best to all of us.

Cheers, and wait for the scores to drop down.

Shah
Thanks Shah.. Best of luck to you too!

shary81

May 4, 2015
hi everyone,

i might seem completely foolish asking this question but still have to ask.
i applied for the Canadian immigration through a consultant back in Dec 2014 but my papers were sent back, as my consultant had all my documents i asked him to apply for my Express entry. he says he had submitted my express entry..
now my question is how can i access my profile? he gave me a username and a PW for Job bank.. but i still dont know where to look for my profile..

plz help..

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
shary81 said:
hi everyone,

i might seem completely foolish asking this question but still have to ask.
i applied for the Canadian immigration through a consultant back in Dec 2014 but my papers were sent back, as my consultant had all my documents i asked him to apply for my Express entry. he says he had submitted my express entry..
now my question is how can i access my profile? he gave me a username and a PW for Job bank.. but i still dont know where to look for my profile..

plz help..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

This is the login page for your "mycic" account https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2cedd89be34598d81ae0c0986cf631b3f225e42ff

But it needs username and password. Check with your consultant again.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Please, can somebody give me some explanation about the LMIA document. My husband is electrical engineer, and got a job offer from a company, and they are willing to do all the LMIA prices.
My question is next: Would there be any problem about the LMIA, considering the fact that this is licenced profession.
Thanks in advanced.

mohitkrastogi

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How we can find a JOB in Canada without a PR? I have created EE profile but to earn 600 points we should require a JOb Offer?

Also, I have entered my work experience but they are not asking it in much details? Can't we upload our updated CV , which would have more insight of our work exp.. projects etc...

Please guide.

adichourasiya

Mar 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Nov[CIC]
Nomination.....
12 Oct[OPNP]
AOR Received.
2 Nov[CIC]
Med's Done....
10 nov
Hi ,

I've completed three semesters towards my MS from IIIT. If I submit WES my transcripts for same would I get points for "Study Toward a Master's Degree" ?