+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys i have a question regarding Experience for EE... i was woking as a store supervisor(part time) in my back home while i was doing full time studies..so i can pay my college fees..does that experience count as a skill experience in EE? thanks

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just realized that some of my documents that i uploaded are slightly blurred due to extreme compression.
Do you guys think it could create a problem.

Please advise

itzmahi

Jan 27, 2015
I and my couple of my friends have applied in the month of March.
my overall score is 379. We are wondering how long do you think we have to wait before getting the invite.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Hi Cyronn,

Your case is more or less similar to ours. We are an Architect couple applying for PR. Architecture is a 5 years course and is a professional license requiring job. However our ECA from WES only qualifies us as Equivalent to Bachelor of Architecture in Canada.

Worst is, even if you have spent 5 years of Education, you will have to select the 3 year Bachelor category while you are generating your express-entry profile and will gain point which a 3 year bachelor degree holder will get.

What I understand is, and I may not be completely right, that its only the Degree Title which matters....so if your Degree says Bachelor then you will have only 3 year bachelor option to select. (your duration of course doesnt get calculated while CIC evaluates your ECA)

WES online-free tool is what you should rely on...its normally spot-on.

I hope this helps.

Shah
Thanks Shah! This does suck a bit.. We were hoping that my wife's qualification gets a professional degree equivalent and so that we could then decide who becomes the Primary applicant. For professional qualifications I am assuming we will need some sort of licensing once again in Canada to be able to work. Any chance of getting that license before emigrating? I have tried going through the NCA website but can't find anything regarding it being used for immigration. From the looks of it NCA is for people who have landed in Canada and then want to work.

yugjain86

Aug 18, 2015
Hello Miss Mona. I am from India (Pune). I am trying to submit a trail EE profile before sending a final EE profile. As I have not received my ECA & IELTS Score i am assuming my scores and ECA credentials. But the trail profile is said to be not eligible for EE. May I know what's the reason.? Is this because fo false information on IELTS score/ ECA report NO. or Else i am not eligible with other factors.

I am 25 of age and have 2 years of work experience as civil engineer. Further i have Bachelors Graduate in civil engineering i.e.. equivalent to bachelor degree in Canada.

Further you can reply me on watsapp 82757-30969

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yugjain86 said:
Hello Miss Mona. I am from India (Pune). I am trying to submit a trail EE profile before sending a final EE profile. As I have not received my ECA & IELTS Score i am assuming my scores and ECA credentials. But the trail profile is said to be not eligible for EE. May I know what's the reason.? Is this because fo false information on IELTS score/ ECA report NO. or Else i am not eligible with other factors.

I am 25 of age and have 2 years of work experience as civil engineer. Further i have Bachelors Graduate in civil engineering i.e.. equivalent to bachelor degree in Canada.

Further you can reply me on watsapp 82757-30969
What scores did you input for IELTS? Also, what value did you specify for the amount of funds?

princezulfi

Aug 19, 2015
Hi Folks,

i need some guidance, i am going to start my EE application along with my family. do i qualify with below points.

• Work experience: 15 points (over 12 years)
• Education: 19 points ( MSc from UK (WES done) , BSC Pakistan (WES can't be done , University is closed and not in list of WES)
• IELTS: 19 points (L: 7.5 R: 6 W: 6 S: 7.6 )
Total points are 65 where as i heard that I have to achieve 67 points to enter express entry pool.

what if i get job offer which is not confirmed yet, a company i worked with them in Qatar are willing to hire me under category "O" NOC 0211.

devcanada

Jun 1, 2015
Hi,

I just calculated my score on CRS calculator and it is close to 420 ( as i am waiting for my WES evaluation results).
With this score it is least probable to get the ITA.

So in order to increase the score, i guess the only option left is Provincial Nominee Program.

1. Can anyone help me to understand this process, how to apply for that or application are automatically oicked by provinces based EE profile submission
?

2. Do PNP have any special inclination towards any particular NOC ? how will they decide on whom to give ?

Thanks
Dev

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi,

This is a query for my friend:

He would like to appear for medical test (after ITA procedure) and his spouse too.
do you guys know about the charges or fees for medical test (in CAD dollars)?
They live in Canada right-now (Toronto).

Thanks,

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
Hi, please help evaluate

5 years work exp
nurse
ielts band 7
38y/o
with ECA by WES only got Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
have 2 degrees BSBA Business management and Entrepreneurship
BS Nursing

How come I still get "Profile Ineligible" :(

help...

Thanks

indpreet

Nov 12, 2012
Hi Experts,

Can anyone please clarify me, which french test (TEF/DELF/DALF) is valid for Canada immigration?

Regards

indpreet

Nov 12, 2012
Hi Experts,

Can anyone please clarify me, which french test (TEF/DELF/DALF) is valid for Canada immigration?

Regards

Kota1978

Jan 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2015
Med's Request
24-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
07-Mar-2016
Interview........
RPRF email on Mar-03-2016, paid same day.
Passport Req..
14-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-May-2016
LANDED..........
15-May-2016--Yipee!!!!
Hi Guys,

mine LMIA expired long back but I am having open work permit(Expiry March 2016) & working in a Canadian company. Am I eligible for getting 600 points.

Expert advise please.

Thanks in advance..

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
I am partly CIMA certified. CIMA is a UK based institute. When asked about attestation, CIMA has refused doing any such attestation on my degree. How can I send a copy for ECA in such case?