+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Avyukt

Apr 14, 2015
Hi All,

I am currently in UK and would continue to be here till May-2016. If I get a call for passport stamping would my passports be submitted to the High Commission in London or New Delhi. My concern is that being in UK, I may not be able to send my passport back to New Delhi.

Regards,

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Avyukt said:
Hi All,

I am currently in UK and would continue to be here till May-2016. If I get a call for passport stamping would my passports be submitted to the High Commission in London or New Delhi. My concern is that being in UK, I may not be able to send my passport back to New Delhi.

Regards,
You have not provided complete picture for me to answer. If you already are at a stage where you expect passport request, then you will know which VO was assigned to you. Send email to that VO and tell them you have moved to London. In such case, your existing VO will move your file to London and passport request will be made by London VO.

If you are still expecting ITA from EE, then update the profile about your residency in UK and accordingly when you get ITA and subsequently passport request, London VO will request passport.

Please provide clear information on situation so people can help. Half baked questions won't help anyone.

Krishhna

Jun 16, 2015
Hi,
I'm having a doubt regarding job experience. I worked from 12/08/2010 till 11/03/2011 under NOC 4011 and from 14/03/2011 till 02/08/2011 under NOC 2133. So I'm falling approximately 15 days short of 1 year job experience. Does my experience count 1 year experience or not?

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hi,

I have a question on entering Work Experience in Express entry profile.

Do we need to enter all work experience even if it a Skill Level "C" while creating the express entry profile?

Thanks

GSS31

Nov 20, 2014
Hi

I need to know that I am a Chemist noc 2112 is I am eligible for FSW14 application because Geoscientist are there noc 2113. I am working here as a postdoc in canada and My express entry profile has come under CEC with 470 points. Please could you suggest me. And one more the ECA for my wife from WES that she is bachelor even though she has Master in Commerce from India ?

Thanks, waiting for you reply.

Avyukt

Apr 14, 2015
darklord said:
You have not provided complete picture for me to answer. If you already are at a stage where you expect passport request, then you will know which VO was assigned to you. Send email to that VO and tell them you have moved to London. In such case, your existing VO will move your file to London and passport request will be made by London VO.

If you are still expecting ITA from EE, then update the profile about your residency in UK and accordingly when you get ITA and subsequently passport request, London VO will request passport.

Please provide clear information on situation so people can help. Half baked questions won't help anyone.
I am expecting the ITA. Anyway, you have answered my question. Thanks a lot!!

James Sultan

Jun 16, 2015
Dear Friends,
I have a Question regarding the ECA by WEC.
My highest degree is "Bachelors in Computer Science" and my university is listed among the recognized universities on WEC website.
Do i have to send my Secondary Education (10th and 12th standard) certificates for assessment too? (through the respective institutes/ boards)?
I believe, only sending the highest degree would be sufficient by I am not really sure.
Can someone please advise on this.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
James Sultan said:
Dear Friends,
I have a Question regarding the ECA by WEC.
My highest degree is "Bachelors in Computer Science" and my university is listed among the recognized universities on WEC website.
Do i have to send my Secondary Education (10th and 12th standard) certificates for assessment too? (through the respective institutes/ boards)?
I believe, only sending the highest degree would be sufficient by I am not really sure.
Can someone please advise on this.

Just the Bachelors would suffice. Check country-specific document requirement on WES site and proceed.

All the best!

niki385

Jun 15, 2015
Hi,

i just needed to know the success ratio of this whole program, i have come in contact with a consultancy for this process but its always good to know info from the ppl who are actually doing this by themselves. kindly let me know about it, it will be very helpful.

I am from India, have 2 years of work experience in retail process. i have all the required documents from the university as well as from the firm that i work from
IELTS score: 7.5

CRS score: 375, is this enough? what are chances of getting a job offer from Canadian job bank?

Have to go through WES process now.
kindly let me know about the chance i have.

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the other option if my employer is not giving me reference letter with all the require information on a company letter head...Can anyone help me???

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
I have a bank statements query for OOPNP. I have 1.5 months bank statements for my current bank account. My old bank account was closed for which I have 3 months bank statements but from last year (ending December 2014).

In between opening the new account my salary was going into my father's bank account; which my father returned to me once I opened my new account.

Now should my father write a letter that my salary was going into his account during the absence of my bank account; and he transferred the money to my account as my account was opened.

Throughout the period I have sufficient settlement funds; Its just that they don't equal to 6 months continuously.

Thanks for your help!

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
OmarSarfraz said:
I have a bank statements query for OOPNP. I have 1.5 months bank statements for my current bank account. My old bank account was closed for which I have 3 months bank statements but from last year (ending December 2014).

In between opening the new account my salary was going into my father's bank account; which my father returned to me once I opened my new account.

Now should my father write a letter that my salary was going into his account during the absence of my bank account; and he transferred the money to my account as my account was opened.

Throughout the period I have sufficient settlement funds; Its just that they don't equal to 6 months continuously.

Thanks for your help!
Instead of a letter, your father should get an affidavit stating the same. Also, you should include his bank statement where it can be seen the salary is indeed transferred from the company you are working. Letter does not hold any value but affidavit does as its a sworn statement.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
niki385 said:
Hi,

i just needed to know the success ratio of this whole program, i have come in contact with a consultancy for this process but its always good to know info from the ppl who are actually doing this by themselves. kindly let me know about it, it will be very helpful.

I am from India, have 2 years of work experience in retail process. i have all the required documents from the university as well as from the firm that i work from
IELTS score: 7.5

CRS score: 375, is this enough? what are chances of getting a job offer from Canadian job bank?
The lowest CRS score for which ITA's have been issued in the span of 6 months since EE went live is 453. So score of 375 currently does not look good to get an ITA. Chances of getting job offer (LMIA one) using Canadian job bank is very bleak - its very rare but you can try as your profession may be one amongst those rare ones.

There is no need to go through consultancy in my opinion. You can get info from forums etc on various provincial programs and also information on how to apply, what to do etc. but this is just my opinion.

Have to go through WES process now.
kindly let me know about the chance i have.

almeshref

Jun 15, 2015
my file info is:
-ielts score R:6,W:5.5,S:6,L:5,5 TOTAL IS 6.
-I HAVE pharmacist license.
-i have 7 years experiance.
-date of birth:1-7-1979.
-mony 15000$.
-single.
i tried come to Canada system .it was gave me ineligible.why?
and i applied to express entry but no score came to my file since 1 week?why?

some body help me please

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
almeshref said:
my file info is:
-ielts score R:6,W:5.5,S:6,L:5,5 TOTAL IS 6.
-I HAVE pharmacist license.
-i have 7 years experiance.
-date of birth:1-7-1979.
-mony 15000$.
-single.
i tried come to Canada system .it was gave me ineligible.why?
and i applied to express entry but no score came to my file since 1 week?why?

some body help me please
You need 6 on each section of IELTS to be eligible for FSWP.