+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

mr.accounters

Jan 28, 2015
Hi Guys,
I have got my ITA and am in process of uploading docs.
Can anyone pls clear my queries:

1. Do i need to upload only my Graduation and Post Grad Degree Certificates or I need to upload Certificates + All Marksheets from 10th, 10+2, Graduation, Post Graduation.
2. Bank says it cannot provide average balance of 6 months. But the letter will have my current balance including all accounts, FDs etc. Is that fine.
3. Do i need to provide Bank statements of last 4 months -- this might create problem since i received funds as LUMP SUM 2 months before only.

Pls help.

Mackfernan11

Jan 24, 2015
Hi Guys, I need your help as to where I can send an email to appeal to re-open my EE case. My application got cancelled 3 weeks ago due to incomplete document specifically passport. I don't know what happened but I'm pretty sure I uploads everything in there. Besides, how would I not include my passport when it is one of the most important document in an application. I have read somewhere that some cases we're re-open and I would like to give it a shot. I have created another profile after I received the cancellation letter but till now I'm still waiting for another ITA just in case they will do a draw anytime soon. Thanks in advance for those who can give me an idea or link on where I can appeal my case.

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Dear All,
I recently created an Express Entry profile 2 days ago, but still in the profile status showing as Pending Additional Criteria.May I know what could be the reason.
Also I did not receive Express Entry profile number and Job Bank Validation Code.
Please do let me know if anybody knows the reason.

Thanks.

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
Hi,

I have 5.4 years of work experience in design consultancy. While I am creating my EE profile, it asks me to fill the total work experience in the range.

So shall I fill more than 6 years of work experience or in the range of 3-5 years of experience?

Thanks to all in advance.

Regards
Hardi

neoraz

May 15, 2015
Hi,

Can we send documents to WES for ECA before IELTS test.
I want to do both parallel is that fine or i need to wait for IELTS result to send for WES/ECA

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
neoraz said:
Hi,

Can we send documents to WES for ECA before IELTS test.
I want to do both parallel is that fine or i need to wait for IELTS result to send for WES/ECA

Thanks
IELTS and ECA have nothing to do with each other. YES, you can send the documents to WES for ECA anytime.

Thanks,

Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hardi said:
Hi,

I have 5.4 years of work experience in design consultancy. While I am creating my EE profile, it asks me to fill the total work experience in the range.

So shall I fill more than 6 years of work experience or in the range of 3-5 years of experience?

Thanks to all in advance.

Regards
Hardi
Please DO NOT post the same questions on multiple threads. I've already answered it elsewhere in the forum. Please remove this post!

Thanks,

Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Waqii said:
is there any whatsapp group for pakistan people?i want to know about eca process in pakistan
You can try asking that in the following thread!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistani-applicants-for-express-entry-lets-network-here-t259690.0.html

Hope this helped!

Thanks,

Raj

hayram

May 11, 2015
Hello,

I am planning to kick start my immigration process to Canada through Express Entry - FSW Program in the near future.

I work from India and my spouse is a valid H1b US visa holder currently working in US. My question is, if we both are working in different country right now, what impact it will have on my express entry profile where I am being the primary applicant?
Would there be any issues at the later stages in the immigration process?
Given an option, my spouse need to come back to India and work from here?

Please clarify.
Thanks in advance.

mohitrattan13

May 17, 2015
Hi plz Advise me how to apply for Canadian Immigration without approaching any consultant. I am MBA in finance with 6years of banking experience . secondly plz advise that should mybscorebin IELTS and how to get ECS done.
Thanks

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
mohitrattan13 said:
Hi plz Advise me how to apply for Canadian Immigration without approaching any consultant. I am MBA in finance with 6years of banking experience . secondly plz advise that should mybscorebin IELTS and how to get ECS done.
Thanks
1. Apply for Canadian immigration -- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp
2. Language requirement -- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp
3. ECA -- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

There is also a thread on here that I think will be quite useful: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

Hope this helps. All the best!!!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
hayram said:
Hello,

I am planning to kick start my immigration process to Canada through Express Entry - FSW Program in the near future.

I work from India and my spouse is a valid H1b US visa holder currently working in US. My question is, if we both are working in different country right now, what impact it will have on my express entry profile where I am being the primary applicant?
Would there be any issues at the later stages in the immigration process?
Given an option, my spouse need to come back to India and work from here?

Please clarify.
Thanks in advance.
I'm not an expert, but I think the only concern would be whether you are common law or married, just because common law would be a bit more challenging to prove because you live in different countries. Other than that, there shouldn't be a problem with your application.

I hope you will get a few more opinions from other members. Good luck.

Lejin

Mar 2, 2013
Hey,

I'm currently working in Canada on a PGWP. I'm in the Express Entry pool since I'm eligible under FSW category. I had 448 points for the profile last month (2 degrees, 1 year experience, IELTS scores etc).

I started my work in Canada June 25, 2014. On May 1, 2015 CIC gave me extra points under CEC, and since then I've been eligible for both. I tried removing my part time experiences in Canada (which was during my study permit, which I had clearly stated), but that made no difference. My lawyer says this is okay, as the system is counting full of June and full of May. My points are above 500 now.

I'm worried if I'll get picked in the next round. I don't want to get picked for the system's fault and then later be accused of misrepresentation. Do I have to contact Service Canada regarding this?