NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
warhound said:
The continue button does not show up..
Can you please confirm whether you follow the same procedure or not?

Login to your profile.. From "View my submitted applications or profiles" Table click 'Check Status and Messages'. Go down and click 'View Submitted Application'.. Click corresponding tabs 'Update form' option.. Save.. After completion of all changes, click "Continue" button, digitally sign your application and Submit. After sometime you can check and find your updated profile..

warhound

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
hamidur said:
Can you please confirm whether you follow the same procedure or not?

Login to your profile.. From "View my submitted applications or profiles" Table click 'Check Status and Messages'. Go down and click 'View Submitted Application'.. Click corresponding tabs 'Update form' option.. Save.. After completion of all changes, click "Continue" button, digitally sign your application and Submit. After sometime you can check and find your updated profile..
I click the update form option and hit save.. There is no Continue button after that - only save and exit which exits me to the main screen. Not able to digitally re - sign my name. IN the main screen where all my past applications with CIC are listed there is a note next to the EE profile " Update not submitted "

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
hamidur said:
You are welcome.. What is your foreign work experience details? Is it corresponding to your primary NOC?
My foreign wexp is in different NOC then current job.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
warhound said:
I click the update form option and hit save.. There is no Continue button after that - only save and exit which exits me to the main screen. Not able to digitally re - sign my name. IN the main screen where all my past applications with CIC are listed there is a note next to the EE profile " Update not submitted "
Check all pages if you have done correctly and compleated, I was experiancing the same peoblem , after checked , continue button showed up.

PreetiCalgary2014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Pardon me if its a dumb one but does anyone know if PCC from BLS India sufficient for applying under EE or Do I also need to get the one particularly from the city in India where I lived all my life?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
PreetiCalgary2014 said:
Pardon me if its a dumb one but does anyone know if PCC from BLS India sufficient for applying under EE or Do I also need to get the one particularly from the city in India where I lived all my life?
PCC from BLS Canada office is good enough.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skabli said:
Thanks....hamidur
one more question...the consultant that I hired for my FSW application says that the returned package from CIC doesnot contain my ielts and wes results and only contains my job letters and stuff.....can this be true.....Just to add some light my app was returned due to cap full and the demand draft was not processed....

It cannot be.. I got my full documents back with draft

skabli

Jul 18, 2014
Thanks a ton ....I need to get a hold of my agent noww :mad: ...Liars

I had another question...What does continuous job experrience means atleast for one year means.....

I have worked for 3 different organisations and they have all been for less than a year.....An insight needed...

fbdtotnt

Feb 3, 2015
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I have a question about proof of funds to be shown as a part of FSW application. I am yet to receive an ITA, but expect to get it in a month or two (CRS: 411).

I have an active housing loan from a Bank A, and most of my savings in Bank B. Is a long term housing loan considered for showing the proof of funds? Or should I just provide the financial summary from Bank B with the required funds?
I didn't find anything concrete on the CIC site regarding this, but really need your honest and expert opinion on this, I'd want to avoid any mis-interpretations in my application.

Regards.

KAKINADA

Jun 13, 2014
Kakinada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

i earlier applied under NOC Code 0015 and application got rejected because of not submitting letter from employer on roles and responsibilities. Can someone provide me format of the same? UCI was issued too

Now i see that my profile is closer to Data center managers 0213. Since already UCI was issued and since i need to Quote that in EE form, if i change NOC code will there be a problem

Regards,

Harshi

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
fbdtotnt said:
Hello All,

I have a question about proof of funds to be shown as a part of FSW application. I am yet to receive an ITA, but expect to get it in a month or two (CRS: 411).

I have an active housing loan from a Bank A, and most of my savings in Bank B. Is a long term housing loan considered for showing the proof of funds? Or should I just provide the financial summary from Bank B with the required funds?
I didn't find anything concrete on the CIC site regarding this, but really need your honest and expert opinion on this, I'd want to avoid any mis-interpretations in my application.

Regards.
Your available fund should be, Your Settlement Fund - Liabilities and you need to provide both info in your application later, AFAIK. Please check following form which earlier we used for FSW2014 and possibly should be using for 2015 as well. check Table 11, where you need to include amounts for Assets, Liabilities and Settlement Fund with proof.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf

Prabhneet

Apr 3, 2015
Hi

Can anyone help me ? I have searched internet but unable to find any relevant answer.I have 4 years of work experience in IT.But I had one backlog in Btech which i cleared in 2011 but i started working full time from 2010. will the work experience of 2010 be counted or it will be only counted after 2011?

Thanks

Ktay

Mar 23, 2015
Hi all,
I'm planning to have my assessment done by WES for a 2 year Associate degree in IT.
I've contacted my academy and they'll send the final transcript without problem and I also have the attestation of my degree.
I got graduated almost 10 years ago and the big problem is that my school only has the transcript of the 2nd second year! (plus usually school only keeps the transcripts for 5 years).

So I'm wondering if paying the assessment worth it knowing that I won't be able to provide all the documents.. And without it (98pts) i will hardly reach 300pts..
I can also have my school to write a document explaining why they missing that 1st year - they only keeps record for 5 years and also they've changed the software so data were removed.

Any feedback?!
Thanks!

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello friends

Can u please help me with these questions:

1)I have 2.5 years of work experience but When I was filling my online EE profile I noticed that there wasn't any 2-3 year experience option so I selected 3 years experience instead of 1-2 years. So I am getting 25 points for 3 years or more experience and have gotten ITA. But the fact is I don't have 3 years.
Should I decline ITA and update my profile to 1-2 years experience?

2) I have a Canadian Masters degree. Do I still need to get ECA for previous degree? (Bachelor)

3) Also can I decline my ITA after I submit my PR application?

Regards,
Ammar

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Can anyone be able to tell me if I am filling EE (Intended work in canada) section are correct or not?

Do you have a job offer in canada?
Yes (I assume yes because I have been working here)

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? Help
No

Is .. currently working in Canada?
Yes

Does .. have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada?
Yes

Does the job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?
No (because it does not stated it there).

Four digit NOC code of current work permit
There is no option for selecting "NO" (In this case I am selecting the 2172 Noc code)

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?
No

Can you please help me in this ?

I am confused after reading this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/results-by-topic.asp?t=29
see the work experience and job offer section