+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

pk7

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Hi All,
I have a quick question what if I add the experience for the job from which I was terminated because of unauthorized absentees, as I came to Canada to pursue my studies. Will it work or not?

Thanks

Yvs Venkat

Dec 3, 2014
Hi Friends,

I wanted anyone from the group to help suggest whether am eligible for EE with the following details of mine,

IELTS
L-6
W-5.5
R-6
S-6

ECA done
WES- done

Now can anyone answer this with their experiences which they had during their application processes.

Thanks in advance.....

Sam0211

Sep 23, 2014
hello member,
i have some queries regarding EE. I have created EE profile 2 days ago. while registering job bank facing some problem.
-they are asking postal code ...one is written Canada.and another is written other...WHICH POSTAL CODE SHOULD I WRITE? the one where i am living or Canada postal code where i wanted to do jobs?
-EE profile showing job bank registration pending...and i didnot receive any job seeker code..
plz try to answer.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Yvs Venkat said:
Hi Friends,

I wanted anyone from the group to help suggest whether am eligible for EE with the following details of mine,

IELTS
L-6
W-5.5
R-6
S-6

ECA done
WES- done

Now can anyone answer this with their experiences which they had during their application processes.

Thanks in advance.....
No you are not Minimum 6 band in each module is required

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Is it acceptable to show National Saving Centre, Pakistan certificates as proof of funds ?

Anyone who has done this please share your experience. :'(

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
peddy said:
I still don't understand, reference letter means employment record, with the description of duties Im diying at my current work, but what is the Letter of Employment ?
There are three things that CIC may ask for:

1) EMPLOYMENT RECORDS
2) EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE LETTER
3) LETTER CURRENT EMPLOYER

Which one exactly display your document Checklist? All of them? Send me a PM with your email and I attach you a PDF.
Plz

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I completed my B.Tech in Computer science & Engineering (4 years) from India. I have 2 queries

1) Do I need to submit the original or photocopy of the Transcript to WES.
2) Do I need to select Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Technology in Engineering under the Education section (Step 2) in wes.org

Thanks in advance,
J

ims_83

Jul 23, 2014
Hi,

In order to upload the documents, What could be the best resolution while scanning and Do we need to scan it in color or Black & White?

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Hello all,

I have a quick question and would be grateful if some of you can please provide your input. Under the citizen and immigration section in the EE profile, there is a question that If I have applied to CIC before?

I visited in 2002 for a month on a tourist visa, is the answer yes for me for this question? or they are referring to PR related applications?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hello Friends
need help on Spouse ECA.

I got it done ECA for my spouse.(For Bachelore of Commerce & Master of Commerce).
IN ECA Report it says,

For Bachelore Degree Equilancy says "Bachelore Degree (3 years)"
FOr Masters equilancy says "Bachelore degree (4 years) THe equalancy for this credential is stated in conjuction with the study previously completed."

I m bit confused here what to enter in my express entry profile in 1. Bachelore degree row? 2. Masters degree row?

please suggest and how many points i may get for these? 8 or 9 or 10???

Prabhneet

Apr 3, 2015
Hi
Is it mandatory to score 67 points for applying in express entry?As I think it was needed till 2014 immigration rule.

Thanks

jugal1984

Oct 2, 2014
My total points as per canadavisa.com came to 280 points. What are the chances of its getting in draw. Also, what is the minimum point for express entry?

Aboneil

Apr 5, 2015
When my birthday comes will my points decrease automatically? Or it will last for the next month?

I already have EE profile:

Application/profile status -----------
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable
Review of submitted documents -----------

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Prabhneet said:
Hi
Is it mandatory to score 67 points for applying in express entry?As I think it was needed till 2014 immigration rule.

Thanks
Yes mandatory.. You need to be eligible first.. Then your CRS scores will come into action for future draws..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
jugal1984 said:
My total points as per canadavisa.com came to 280 points. What are the chances of its getting in draw. Also, what is the minimum point for express entry?
If you can't manage LMIA approved Job offer or PNP nomination, it will be very very difficult to be selected in current system with 280 score.. You need to increase your score.. IELTS is one great source to improve CRS score significantly.. What is your IELTS score now?

There is no minimum limit.. CIC will continue to draw until unless their target is achieved..