0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Oka said:
Hello Friends
need help on Spouse ECA.

I got it done ECA for my spouse.(For Bachelore of Commerce & Master of Commerce).
IN ECA Report it says,

For Bachelore Degree Equilancy says "Bachelore Degree (3 years)"
FOr Masters equilancy says "Bachelore degree (4 years) THe equalancy for this credential is stated in conjuction with the study previously completed."

I m bit confused here what to enter in my express entry profile in 1. Bachelore degree row? 2. Masters degree row?

please suggest and how many points i may get for these? 8 or 9 or 10???
If you want to add Both Bachelor and master's degree, then you can select 'Bachelor's degree, 3 or more years' for bachelor and '2 or more degree, one of which is 3 years or more' for Master's. Alternatively you may discard the Bachelor degree Row and keep only Master's degree with '2 or more degree, one of which is 3 years or more'..

skabli

Jul 18, 2014
Hello I have a question to all my seniors ........I applied fro the FSW 2014 under NOC 2281....but alas the cap was reached(missed by 10 days )......I have 2 questions

1. I dont have the UCI no..the CIC people did not give it to me.....can I ignore it or is it mandatory if you have already applied...

2.I am really keen to apply under NOC 2282 as my job dutiesdo match with this NOC as well and by applying under 2282 I would be gaining an additional 1 year of exp. which would increase my points

Rite now I secure 410 points when can I hope for my turn

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
I have created EE profile, but I can't find submit option. Plz help me to find this option.

busybee86

Apr 7, 2015
Hello all friends,

I have a serious issue that is of great concern to me and might be critical for PR application
I didn't end my job on a good note with my last employer back home as I resigned and they haven't accepted it yet due to some settlement issues. So technically I am still their employee. But for my experience I want to show that I have resigned since I have done masters after leaving the company and thus it would be against logic that I would still be working. But I am afraid it might be considered misrepresentation if CIC calls and asks for employment record.
Should I just write the timelines from my joining to date left or should I write an explanation letter with my application and inform CIC abt this which might harm my chances.
Good thing is that I have a senior in the company who can provide me with reference letter so that won't be an issue but what if CIC conducts background check with HR?
Please help

Regards,

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
skabli said:
Hello I have a question to all my seniors ........I applied fro the FSW 2014 under NOC 2281....but alas the cap was reached(missed by 10 days )......I have 2 questions

1. I dont have the UCI no..the CIC people did not give it to me.....can I ignore it or is it mandatory if you have already applied... Answer 'yes' to the question did you apply before or not and then keep UCI field Blank.

2.I am really keen to apply under NOC 2282 as my job dutiesdo match with this NOC as well and by applying under 2282 I would be gaining an additional 1 year of exp. which would increase my points Should not be a problem, You can select the best NOC that suits your Job experience

Rite now I secure 410 points when can I hope for my turn I think nobody can give a perfect answer to this.. According to the last few draws, it may take 3/4 draw more..

skabli

Jul 18, 2014
Thanks....hamidur
one more question...the consultant that I hired for my FSW application says that the returned package from CIC doesnot contain my ielts and wes results and only contains my job letters and stuff.....can this be true.....Just to add some light my app was returned due to cap full and the demand draft was not processed....

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
iceberge said:
I have created EE profile, but I can't find submit option. Plz help me to find this option.
Is your profile complete? if so, then you should get a New Button at the end of the page. If I can recall correctly, it should be a 'Continue' Button.. Click that button and then you need to digitally Sign your application to submit..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
skabli said:
Thanks....hamidur
one more question...the consultant that I hired for my FSW application says that the returned package from CIC doesnot contain my ielts and wes results and only contains my job letters and stuff.....can this be true.....Just to add some light my app was returned due to cap full and the demand draft was not processed....
It can't be true.. According to many other forum members and according to CIC guideline, they will return everything included in the package.. There is no reason for them to keep your WES and IELTS certificates.. My last years package is also returning due to NOC cap was reached. I didn't receive them yet. Otherwise, i could confirm by myself. But I don't think, it could be true that CIC keeps some of your documents for no reason.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
hamidur said:
Is your profile complete? if so, then you should get a New Button at the end of the page. If I can recall correctly, it should be a 'Continue' Button.. Click that button and then you need to digitally Sign your application to submit..
Thanks Hamidur, you are right. My profile wasn't complete, that's why continue button didn't show up. I was like surprised why I don't see any option that I can submit. I checked back and corrected then it showed up automatically. I have submitted successfully, but I am wondering my foreign work exp didn't give me any points. CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 0 . I am shocked 0 point !!!
Thank you anyways for reply.

warhound

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
How do you amend a completed profile ? i know this has been asked before with no clear answer. I made changes and it said " update not submitted" but cannot find ways to resubmit the application.

I did Withraw the application when i submitted it the first time and then made changes and its now stuck at "update not submitted "

Thanks

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
warhound said:
How do you amend a completed profile ? i know this has been asked before with no clear answer. I made changes and it said " update not submitted" but cannot find ways to resubmit the application.

I did Withraw the application when i submitted it the first time and then made changes and its now stuck at "update not submitted "

Thanks
Pretty simple.. Complete all the changes and then press the 'Continue' Button.. Digitally Sign your application as per instructions given there and Submit.. Your changes will be completed by this.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
iceberge said:
Thanks Hamidur, you are right. My profile wasn't complete, that's why continue button didn't show up. I was like surprised why I don't see any option that I can submit. I checked back and corrected then it showed up automatically. I have submitted successfully, but I am wondering my foreign work exp didn't give me any points. CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 0 . I am shocked 0 point !!!
Thank you anyways for reply.
You are welcome.. What is your foreign work experience details? Is it corresponding to your primary NOC?

warhound

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
hamidur said:
Pretty simple.. Complete all the changes and then press the 'Continue' Button.. Digitally Sign your application as per instructions given there and Submit.. Your changes will be completed by this.
The continue button does not show up..