+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
haceeb said:
Is NOC 6235 eligible for express entry ?

Canadavisa.com CRS Calculator states that is not a SKILLED occupation and not eligible for EE.
Hi,
NOC 6235 is Skilled category B and should be eligible for EE.

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Goku said:
Depends where in Canada are you located and how busy the clinic is. You have to call them to know answer to your question.
Hey Goku,
I have another question. How to fill up the gaps in Personal history section in PR application.
For example I have a two month gap before starting a job over here in Canada for which time I didn't do anything else.
Similarly a gap before starting employment back home

For the mentioned periods, I wasn't doing any of the five activities mentioned as options in PR application

Regards,
Ammar

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All: Actually I am planning to apply under Express Entry (EE). Since I have only 359 points, I am planning to appear again for IELTS and try to achieve IELTS equivalent to CLB 9, which I know is bit tough. Anywayz, I have very limited knowledge and seeking someone's help for the following queries:
i) When do I have to keep my money (for 2 person) in the bank account: is it 6 months before applying in the EE or at the time of applying in the EE or when ITA will be issued???
ii) If the requirement is 6 months before applying in the EE, can investment in Shares be counted as fund requirement?
TIA... :)

mapleDream2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Goku said:
1 - Yes it is part of it. If you can get new one than it should be in English, if not then get it translated and make an affidavit. At the time of invitation you should also send photocopy of Original BC along with translated affidavit of BC.

Alternaive: If you do not have Birth Certificates than 10th mark sheet will work as long as it has Your Date of Birth, Mother's Name and Father's Name with a Letter justifying why you are using 10th Mark-sheet (Your country was not issuing Certificates at that time Or you do not have have it some how.)

P.S. Try to get BC, if not possible then go with alternative.

2- No specific format for POF. Say for example you are single. So you need $12000 (rounded up) for POF. Below is how it will work(taken current month as submission month and supposing that your are providing Bank statement as POF for last 6 month):
Oct - 2014 $8675 Available balance in $ at end of every month
Nov - 2014 $9477
Dec - 2014 $10555
Jan - 2015 $11159
Feb - 2015 $11799
Mar -2015 $12001

So this will work.

3- That really grey part. It would be better if you can get a reference letter on plain paper with your duties signed by your manager (affidavit)(without letter head, as your employer is not willing to provide it)+ managers visiting card/business card + explanation letter signed by you(affidavit) + rejection email from your employer or signed letter from your employer that they don't provide no such document as it is against company's policy.

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks Goku !

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Is T4 a mandatory required document to prove Canadian experience? is there any other alternatives? Anyone who got ITA, would you please explain? what are the documents CIC is asking to prove Canadian experience? Thanks.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Goku said:
1 - Yes it is part of it. If you can get new one than it should be in English, if not then get it translated and make an affidavit. At the time of invitation you should also send photocopy of Original BC along with translated affidavit of BC.

Alternaive: If you do not have Birth Certificates than 10th mark sheet will work as long as it has Your Date of Birth, Mother's Name and Father's Name with a Letter justifying why you are using 10th Mark-sheet (Your country was not issuing Certificates at that time Or you do not have have it some how.)

P.S. Try to get BC, if not possible then go with alternative.
Goku,

I don't see birth certificate as a required document for primary applicant and spouse. It is needed for children.

Am I missing something?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hi guys
Need your help, I m creating ee profile now and ran into few problems. Primary occupation, what is that? During the course of my life I have had 2 jobs and 2 occupations. Back in home worked as an accountant for many years but here m working as a supervisor for a year+. However, I have no accounting degree. What should I put?
Secondly, a job offer? Should I put yes or no to a question "have a job offer in canada" If I m currently working in Canada on a closed wp, no lma.
Third of all, I also read that we have to create an job bank account? Is it right? Because it makes no sence to me as I already have a job.

Thanks

skang404

Apr 5, 2015
Thanks for doing this!

I have the funds now and did not have them over a period of 6 months. I got back a loan that I gave my cousin so the money was not in any bank account.
What documentation should I prepare?

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
I have Received ITA in last draw and I have all my documents ready accept FBI PCC. I have already applied for FBI PCC last week and I have appx 50 something days to submit my application.

What are my options ?

1) should I decline the ITA ?
2) Can I submit my application without FBI PCC ?

Does anyone had this experience in earlier draws ? did CIC gave you extension ? if yes what's the procedure ? they will give you extension on number of days left to submit your application or you can submit your profile and they will wait for you to submit this FBI PCC separately ( later on ) ?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
hi there
I'm trying to figure out all this, but it seems like is very easy to make a lot of mistakes.
Quickly about my situation.
I've been living in Toronto for almost 2 years now (will be 2 years in 3 weeks) working for the same company. I'm an engineer with Masters in Mechanical Engineering (5 years) from Poland. First year here I spent on open work permit (IEC) and then after a year my employer got me LMO. Now I'm wondering if I should use a lawyer or go through the whole PR process myself. I have job offer, I have LMO I did my CELPIP english test (10,9,8,9).
I the application that my lawyer submitted when I was applying for LMO and I can see that he used a bit different degree. He used "College level diploma/certificate" even when there was "Masters" and then he just put in comments "Engineering degree". Should I use the same on my PR or actual Masters degree?
Next thing is: I assume that I have to use the same NOC as it appears on my LMO work permit, right?
Also I found somewhere on CIC website that if I have more than one year of experience in particual job I might not have to do that International Credential Assesment. Is that correct?

Thanks you

peddy

Mar 1, 2015
andy000 said:
Employment Records must contain:

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)

According to Letter of Employment which one do you mean? There are Letter from Current Employer & Employment Reference Letter
I still don't understand, reference letter means employment record, with the description of duties Im diying at my current work, but what is the Letter of Employment ?

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone let me know in which format we need to prepare job letter from previous employees or share any link for the same.

I have applied for NOC 2281

Thanks in advance

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
I have a unique question... :'(

I am in a bit of a unique situation..

I am currently in India but am moving to London for 6 months in May. And I am expecting an ITA in the next draw as my score is 441.

So I am confused as to what my Visa office will be as I won't have UK address and stuff when I submit the documents from my ITA in April. But will be in UK once my Visa processing starts so won't be able to use New Delhi Office.

Hope my question is understandable. Any directions or suggestions welcome.

skabli

Jul 18, 2014
Hello I have a question to all my seniors ........I applied fro the FSW 2014 under NOC 2281....but alas the cap was reached(missed by 10 days :()......I have 2 questions

1. I dont have the UCI no..the CIC people did not give it to me.....can I ignore it or is it mandatory if you have already applied...

2.I am really keen to apply under NOC 2282 as my job dutiesdo match with this NOC as well and by applying under 2282 I would be gaining an additional 1 year of exp. which would increase my points

Rite now I secure 410 points when can I hope for my turn