+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Ktay

Mar 23, 2015
Hi all,
I hope the result for the 6th draw will fall soon..
I haven't created my profile yet as I'll pass the language test the next month and I'm trying to get all the required documents..

I got a question concerning my work history.
I'm under NOC 2281 and I've done a lot af different irrelevant jobs..
I know that it's better to avoid gap but do I still need to enter everything?
And as for the letters of employment, does it need to be recent? I do have all of them but they are all dated from the years I left (2012, 2013, etc..)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Canhelp

Feb 9, 2015
Hi Briandg

My score is 349 and i am trying for LMIA i have few questions please help

1. My employer said that he can get me an LMIA but have to wait for a project approval so will take about 2-3 months but may be during this time I will have to take a break so question here is.... is it fine to have a break between your work experience for 2 months ... I have already 16 months of work experience with the employer..

2. I have already applied for EE once I receive my LMIA how can i inform them that I have my LMIA approved .....should i withdraw and reapply is it possible to withdraw and reapply..

anyone who knows please advice...

Charlieboy23

Mar 25, 2015
Canhelp said:
Hi Briandg

My score is 349 and i am trying for LMIA i have few questions please help

1. My employer said that he can get me an LMIA but have to wait for a project approval so will take about 2-3 months but may be during this time I will have to take a break so question here is.... is it fine to have a break between your work experience for 2 months ... I have already 16 months of work experience with the employer..

2. I have already applied for EE once I receive my LMIA how can i inform them that I have my LMIA approved .....should i withdraw and reapply is it possible to withdraw and reapply..

anyone who knows please advice...
1. If you already have 16 months work experience in the SAME NOC code you should be eligible under the CEC, So I think you are fine there,

2. I think it is as easy as updating your profile on ee. After you resubmit the new information you will send an email a few hours later letting you know your profile has been updated. During the time you will be unable to access your profile

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
hey all,

I have a question. I have an employer who is willing to offer me a LMIA for NOC 6133 (food supervisor)in alberta. Now can I use this LMIA for EE for FSW, my field of expertise is different than the NOC provided, my foreign experience is from NOC 2172. (Database Analyst)

do you think I would have to go through Alberta nomination program. Please reply as Im in a dilemma.

Note: The employer is pre screened for LMIA.

berniechin

Dec 13, 2014
I have 1+1.5 years' experience but with 3 month gap (both outside canada)? how many years should I put there when filling out the "come to canada" online assessment to determine eligibility?

Layimnida

Mar 28, 2015
Hi! Please help me on my inquiry. I have express entry profile under CEC (i have 2yrs exp as food service supervisor here in canada). I am currently on visitor record because my work permit expired december 2014. Now I am waiting for LMIA from a new employer but its a low skilled job.

My question is, will I still get the additional 600 points on express entry even if the job offer is low skilled? Please help. Thanks a lot!

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
So my friend got an ITA but she doesn't have her police certificate of character from the FBI yet and they take three months. She wasn't expecting the ITA so soon since her score was 481 and the previous lowest score was over 700. I'm guessing the CIC doesn't give extensions on the 60 day deadline so I'm guessing it would be best to decline the ITA until she can get the PCC from the FBI. Anyone have any suggestions or experience in this situation?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
chasinglight said:
So my friend got an ITA but she doesn't have her police certificate of character from the FBI yet and they take three months. She wasn't expecting the ITA so soon since her score was 481 and the previous lowest score was over 700. I'm guessing the CIC doesn't give extensions on the 60 day deadline so I'm guessing it would be best to decline the ITA until she can get the PCC from the FBI. Anyone have any suggestions or experience in this situation?
you may have seen this thread already, but if not, I think it will help you. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-current-processing-times-all-you-need-to-know-t276465.0.html

epoypalaboy

Mar 27, 2015
I'm currently working in Vancouver as a live in caregiver for my grand mother and planning to join the express entry but i don't know if I am qualified because in my LMO or LMIA live in caregiver is NOC C and I believe that it should be NOC A B or O right? I'm a registered nurse in the Philippines. Can you give me some advice if I can still continue my application.Thank you very much.. God Bless

Mar 24, 2015
Hi Experts,

I have a question, if anyone can pl answer this for me. When we start filling the application for EE, there is an eligibility test which gives you a code like KS123456789 that we have to enter while starting our EE application. In this eligibility test they ask you several questions on education, ielts date & score & how much funds would you bring to Canada. My question is, do the officials check your proof of funds on the basis of what option we had chosen during the eligibility test?

I am really concerned as I think I might have chosen a scale quite higher than what I would be probably getting to Canada if I get through. My score is 449 & I am hoping to get through in the next draw. I dont want my ITA to get rejected on this basis. Should I make a fresh profile before the next draw? Can somebody pl guide me here.

Regards,
Anamika. :(

divyakann

May 18, 2014
Hi All
I have gotten ITA for EE profile 2 days back. On the same day I completed my Meds, PCC stage for FSW 2014.
I have still not reached the last stage for FSW 2014, so there is a chance that I may be rejected technically.
Hence my question is should I deny my ITA for EE? If I deny it now, will I ever get another ITA letter from EE?

So confused, please help!

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitingendlessly said:
Hi Experts,

I have a question, if anyone can pl answer this for me. When we start filling the application for EE, there is an eligibility test which gives you a code like KS123456789 that we have to enter while starting our EE application. In this eligibility test they ask you several questions on education, ielts date & score & how much funds would you bring to Canada. My question is, do the officials check your proof of funds on the basis of what option we had chosen during the eligibility test?

I am really concerned as I think I might have chosen a scale quite higher than what I would be probably getting to Canada if I get through. My score is 449 & I am hoping to get through in the next draw. I dont want my ITA to get rejected on this basis. Should I make a fresh profile before the next draw? Can somebody pl guide me here.

Regards,
Anamika. :(
Hi, you should show the proof for funds you quoted in your profile. This is mandatory if you were invited under FSW. For CEC, proof of funds is not a requirement.

Try editing your funds section in your profile, no need to withdraw as you didn't get ITA yet.

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divyakann said:
Hi All
I have gotten ITA for EE profile 2 days back. On the same day I completed my Meds, PCC stage for FSW 2014.
I have still not reached the last stage for FSW 2014, so there is a chance that I may be rejected technically.
Hence my question is should I deny my ITA for EE? If I deny it now, will I ever get another ITA letter from EE?

So confused, please help!
If you meet the draw cut-off score range and eligibility(Profile in active status), you will be invited again even if you decline your current ITA.

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
What should I do if I didn't receive job seeker validation code in the message from MyCIC only EE profile number? How can I register with job bank?