29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Hello Folks,

Can any one please suggest or drop some ideas how to prepare or understand TEF Exam ?
Iam seriously planning to prepare for this exam as we can get 10-12 extra points.
any suggestions higly appreciated :)

Thanks

Incan1010

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I think Briandg he doesn't know anything about EE please don't give any suggestions until unless if you know 100% :-*

Incan1010

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I think Briandg he doesn't know anything about EE please don't give any suggestions until unless if you know 100% :-*

wsmolind

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I apologize in advance if my question has been asked before. When filling out the profile online, when they ask about education credentials, I have a bachelor's obtained from my home country and a 2 year post-secondary program in Canada.

Does this qualify me for the "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer", or does that only refer to CANADIAN education?

Thanks!

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsmolind said:
Hello,

I apologize in advance if my question has been asked before. When filling out the profile online, when they ask about education credentials, I have a bachelor's obtained from my home country and a 2 year post-secondary program in Canada.

Does this qualify me for the "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer", or does that only refer to CANADIAN education?

Thanks!
I think your are right, your education qualifies you for the above-mentioned option.....however, you will need to get your ECA for education from home country and that ECA report must show an equivalency of Bachelors for three years or more

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, the last bit, three years or more for Bachelors, im not too sure about that, maybe that's not a requirement.....but definitely you'll need ECA.

wsmolind

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you!

I had my bachelor's validated by the University of Toronto when I first got here, and I think that's listed under the accepted Organizations for ECA's. I'll just re-check it's the one I need for my EE application. If not, I'll get on it.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsmolind said:
Thank you!

I had my bachelor's validated by the University of Toronto when I first got here, and I think that's listed under the accepted Organizations for ECA's. I'll just re-check it's the one I need for my EE application. If not, I'll get on it.
Yeah its recognized, CES UoT i think, but double check the validity duration.....WES is valid for 5 years, dont kno abt CES....good luck

AsiaB

Feb 13, 2015
Hello,

I have a small question regarding certain profession categories.

I am a law graduate and athough I haven't sat the bar exam, I fulfilled all the degree requirements to be able to sit the bar exam in both France and Ireland. (European systems don't use the Bachelor + J.D system - only a Bachelor/Masters of Laws suffice to sit the bar exam).

I do hold several degrees (Bachelor of French Law, Bachelor of Irish Law, Masters) which were completed in the course of a 4 year dual program.

I am currently interning at an investment firm under a long term contract.

My question is because I am only an intern in corporate governance, what profession category should I select when filling my application?

Thank you!

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
I'm here in for 1.5 years and I'm working as a welder ( skilled occupation ) i don't have a lmo or lmia i came wit iec. My score is very low 250 i think.

So.....
i know many people who they are working as a cook or as a nanny and some other let's say low jobs they have lmo and some lmia and i want to say that Canada with this new systemwant more the cooks and the nanny's that me or other people with more education or hard working experience?? Doesnt make sense that new EE system.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
i am PGWP holder.so i still need to have job which supports LMIA OR LMO .
please guide me

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
PKG92 said:
i am PGWP holder.so i still need to have job which supports LMIA OR LMO .
please guide me
You wont need to have one to be eligible but need one if you want to get 600 points

hope82

Nov 10, 2014
Can I get points for arranged employment if I am working as a food counter attendant supported by lmo? I met the criteria for FSW.

Verification

Jul 7, 2014
Hi,

I have EE profile. If I withdraw that submit again, I think new code will generated for new JOB BANK registration. In that case can I revoke the previous jobbank account. IF not a new email has to be used for that account is that a prob?

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Hi & Good morning to all respected,

Please let me know that under Express Entry system point scoring is dependent on type of occupation. If yes then

will it be better for me to go for Express Entry for both mine & my spouse separately for different occupations.

Also let me know that which occupations have most chances to be picked / invited in Express Entry System.

thank you.