+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

softwarezone

Jan 27, 2015
Any One can help me for Manitoab settleman Plan?

I need help from anyone for Manitoba PNP. For my financial statement what should i do for my six month bank statement? does it require 16000CAD amount have to keep from six month in my account or 1month is enough?
somebody told me i have keep those amount from last six month, or somebody told me last month if balance is 16000CAD is enough. now i can not make decision what i have to do actually. Please help me..hope i will get back answer soon.

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Friends,

What is the application procedure/process for Express Entry if you have provincial nomination?
Please explain in detail.

I appreciate and thank all sincere responses to this post.

Thanks & Regards,
SIDHU

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can joint bank account, for e.g., me and my father's be shown as "Proof of Funds", from my side, when I'm the principal applicant, applying for EE FSW with my spouse and child ?

stealth08

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
UK
I was not eligible in my first attempt. Automatically a new empty profile appeared and I have just under 60 days to complete it. The issue is, that I still have to get ECA for my degrees, this will take a while. If I don't submit by 60 days, will I get another chance?

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
I had my own business back to my country and to my business also my wife was helping me too can I give her references so she can apply for the EE? Because she can range bigger score than me. What do u think?

Sep 5, 2014
Hello, I am trying to create a profile. I am a graduate gemologist and have been working for 8 months, combining with the work history that I had before in the retail store as a assistance manger working for another 8 months, Am I eligible for applying EE?

I have problem choosing the NOC code when I filled out the profile for EE. So i guess my NOC code got changed from 6344 to 7344. 6344 is no longer available in the human resources and development Canada page. However, only 6344 is available on the EE profile drop down list and 7344 is not even shown on the drop down list. Should I go ahead and use 6344 and my application NOC code?

I had a bachelor degree from Canada and a graduate gemologist diploma from GIA. How many points do I get for that?
and here is my ielts test result: listening 8 speaking 8 writing 7 reading 7 .

My work permit is expiring in sept 2015. I need to find someway to either extend the permit or quickest way for PR.

Am I gonna be eligible? Please help! Thanks in advance!!!

Vivian

Minzi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
EE is only for people with job offer, thats what i understand from cic email mentioning about 1st EE draw in jan.

ratnanip

Feb 6, 2015
Hey ,

I have done my Bachelors from Canada with little over one year work experience in Canada. Right now I am enroll in a master program. I think my case falls under CEC. But due to Express entry I feel like my case is not even close to 886( January draw threshold).

Bachelors from Canada
14months work experience with no LMIA in Canada ( post graduation work permit)
CLB 9
enrolled in Masters program
Age 25
Single

Do you think I should make a EE profile? Or what are my chances?

ANU ARUN

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10/03/2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12/01/2016
AOR Received.
15/04/2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
upfront on11/11/2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi, I have questions r both pnp and express entey.i applied for bcpnp on October and waiting for the nomination. When I apply for the ee , profile shoew I m ineligible.
my celplp score w-6 ,s-8,r-9,l-8.i had 4 years of eca.and one year of job experience in Canada.I am 26 yr old and married,spouse also got ielts.

When I was checking the eligibility, I was shown, I m eligible,but after submitting the profile,i had the problem.
Idont have any lmia/pnp.Only I have valid job offer without lmia. Does anyone know about this?

Also I had valid work permit till this march.My pnp approval will take mre than 12 monthes. I am an international worker.I I go back o india after march,will the consider my fill? I have heard that for anp,we need a valid work permit,otherwise they will reject it.Does bcpnp has the same demand?Anyway my employer is supportive and she will support me with an open job offer? Is it safe to go back home /

please reply to me.......

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I read on the forum here that for NOC 2283 there shouldn't be any break in career. I am into software testing with 5.3 years of testing and applied to EE with NOC 2173. Planning to change the NOC to 2283.

I am unemployed since November,2012. Can I apply? After reading that post, I am really tensed.

Suggestion plz.

SDave

Feb 6, 2015
Got ITA with 974 points...
Confusion with online application:
I sent following questions by e-mail, If you guys can help me, because we have only 60 days to apply, 6 days already gone

1) Do I need to submit "Proof of Medical Exam" at the time of submission? As it's difficult to get an appointment and report within 60 days.??

2)I'm looking two boxes in document upload list "Offer of Employment" & "Letter of Employment". Second one is not showing "Help Button" ..What's difference between two different sections?

3) I have LMO (currently known as LMIA), I have work permit issued on the basis of that, and my work permit shows my "Employer name & my occupation". Is that enough as "Employment proof" OR I have to submit all LMO papers?

4) It has been almost 4 years, I'm in Canada, Do I need to upload all my "Permits" including previously issued study permit, off campus work permit, open work permit etc.. in "Passport/Travel document" section?

5) I have my all T4 showing my annual income, Do I need to show proper bank balance..? Does this apply to my case who's already settled in Canada since last 4 years?

6)Digital photo section, DO I need to upload only one "scan" photograph of specified size? Or more than one?

7) I talked to CIC agent (Agent# 3628), Is there NOT any direct phone line to talk to EE agent? AS he was not able to answer my questions, CIC has given 60 days time limit, and We have lots of problem with this NEW online system. I have GOOD luck, I'm in Canada, so I'm able to contact CIC, I don't have any representative, I 'm expecting QUICK reply from CIC, OR If I can get any phone number for future difficulties..? At least CIC should provide phone number to applicants who hv received their ITA, so we can upload our online file within 60 days time limit..??

I sent this email 2 days ago..No reply yet ..If any one has answers...please help... :mad:

Mpereira

Feb 5, 2015
If I have 5 years and 10 months of experience on my previous job that I'm applying for EE, should I put 4-5 years experience or 6 years and above? :-\

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb