+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Sandy6377

Jan 30, 2015
Hey guys, I was creating an express entry profile. What should I answer to the question "do you have job offer?". I am working in Canada on PGWP and have a job offer but doesn't have LMIA. My CRS score is 450.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Sandy6377 said:
Hey guys, I was creating an express entry profile. What should I answer to the question "do you have job offer?". I am working in Canada on PGWP and have a job offer but doesn't have LMIA. My CRS score is 450.
You say you have a job offer, it will ask if you have an LMIA for it, you say no.

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
I have a Question.

For the Express Entry:
I have a Masters degree from Canada ,

Do i also need to get Education Credential Assessment for my Bachelors Degree ( Degree obtain outsode of Canada)

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
458_Bridge said:
I have a Question.

For the Express Entry:
I have a Masters degree from Canada ,

Do i also need to get Education Credential Assessment for my Bachelors Degree ( Degree obtain outsode of Canada)
no

corsica514

Jan 30, 2015
I completed my profile and scored 480, but receive a letter today saying "In your profile, you said that you do not have a valid job offer in Canada or a provincial or territorial nomination.Therefore, in order to activate your profile and be eligible to be invited to apply for permanent residence, you must register with jobbank.."

I've been working in Canada since May 2013 under my PGWP and have a full-time permanent job offer since then....which I clearly indicated in my work history....
I don't have LMIA, my work permit is not under my current employer as its PGWP....and I don't know what to put under NOC code for my work permit...there is no NOC code on PGWP....
Anyone has the same situation??Any suggestion?

EEKnowledge

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
corsica514 said:
I completed my profile and scored 480, but receive a letter today saying "In your profile, you said that you do not have a valid job offer in Canada or a provincial or territorial nomination.Therefore, in order to activate your profile and be eligible to be invited to apply for permanent residence, you must register with jobbank.."

I've been working in Canada since May 2013 under my PGWP and have a full-time permanent job offer since then....which I clearly indicated in my work history....
I don't have LMIA, my work permit is not under my current employer as its PGWP....and I don't know what to put under NOC code for my work permit...there is no NOC code on PGWP....
Anyone has the same situation??Any suggestion?
Same. So I just filled in my job code in that field. I don't think this is a big issue. They know PGWP is open work permit.

jpt

Jan 30, 2015
briandg said:
did you check your EE profile if all complete? by the way even you submitted the EE profile, you can still edit it and re transmit
Hi Brian
Good day,

I also have a similar situation.

I completed the EE profile a few days ago and the status is "Profile Ineligible". I have not registered for the job bank yet and while checking all eligibility requirements, I figured out that the proof of fund I entered is bit lower than the CIC require for a family of 3 (The minimum requirement is 18260 CAD$ but I entered 18000).

When going through the submitted profile, I saw that the status of every forms of that profile are "Transmitted" and I can only see forms by clicking on "view form".

My questions are
1. Does anybody have any idea if the incorrect profile can be disabled/deleted through any means? It looks like that the only way to let it expire by itself is - do not associate a job bank registration with it and it would expire after 30 days.
2. It looks that it is possible to create another profile. I am assuming that they allow to create multiple profiles for a person who is eligible for jobs with multiple NOC. However, I am not sure if filling multiple profile with almost same data (with first profile ineligible with incomplete/ineligible data) is allowed or not.

Thanks in advance
JPT

corsica514

Jan 30, 2015
EEKnowledge said:
Same. So I just filled in my job code in that field. I don't think this is a big issue. They know PGWP is open work permit.
But the letter says i won't be eligible for invitation if i don't update my job offer or register on job bank....and my profile will expire in 30 days....
I dont know how to update if i already indicated i am currently working in Canada....

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
So when is the Draw Mr./Ms. Expert?

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Hi
This is for those people who have worked in Two Noc's in the last one year and were unable claim points because of Non continuous experience should try to update the profile now as system is just working fine and fetching points even in this case. I updated something in my profile and found the score shooting up by 35 points ....probably these are the reasons CIC has been delaying the draw...

mas79

Jan 31, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....

I am new to this forum. Can you pl. answer to my following queries:

I got myself assessed using CIC EE Tool. The CIC Tool declared me eligible based on the answer I provided.
After that I prepared and submitted a profile using a GC Key. immediately I got a message in MyCIC Account. When I opened it. I saw that my profile is "Ineligible" Then I "Withdrawn" my profile. and then immediately received second message that my profile is withdrawn.

Pl. tell:

1. What may be the possible reason for which my profile is marked as "Ineligible" however it was declared as "Eligible" by the EE Tool. I think my wife hasn't got an ECA. This may be the reason? (She has got M.Sc. Degree but no ECA)

2. How can I again enter my profile into the pool after withdrawing?

3. How can I delete my profile?

4. Can I make another GC Key / Profile?

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
I had applied for a TRV(Visitor visa) six months back which was rejected. I am now planning to apply for PR through EE. Do I have to mention my Visitor Visa application UCI while making my online profile? Also will the documents I had submitted then be cross-checked with those I submit during my PR application? Thank you for your time.